InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Back with another excellent question...thanks Baron!

I would have to go with Terpinator, as re re distilled Everclear (or even straight out of the bottle) would be the exact opposite of an adhesive (the UNadhesive?), and Terpinator seems like it could be a little sticky after it dries.
Do you have a link to back up your claim? lol CL🍀

LOL love that take! But there are zero not-too-serious ball games after T-ball...winning is baked into our culture. :)

If you have no dog in the fight it is fun to watch if you're passing through town. I always get a kick out of seeing little league games in other folks' parks!

And the first thing I'd do is pass them to @West Hippie who would have to let them know you can't use GF in hydro. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That must have been a wild ride! I've never been to a pro hockey game and never followed the sport, but Madison Square Garden was my concert destination when I lived in NYC. Can't remember all the bands I saw there (copious amounts of 70s weed was consumed before, during, and after), but I did see John Lennon's last time on stage, when he showed up at Elton's concert to sing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds with him. I also crossed the street next to him one afternoon on 59th across from Bloomingdale's. No one gave him a second look, which is one of the reasons he moved to Manhattan as I recall.
Wow that’s cool too bad that psyco didn’t just walk by. Btw me and him n his son share the same birthday. 10/9. CL🍀

I was just wondering if you were ever gonna give cob making a try? I’m sure a lot of other members would love 💕 to see cob making @InTheShed. lol CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:
I'll be cobbing the sativa run next. Some of it anyway.
Thanks Otter! Dunno nuthin' 'bout temple balls, but I don't think hash from 2019 needs any more curing. :rolleyes:

Interesting idea but it's not up my alley. I don't have a vacuum sealer or folks interested in the finer ways of consuming cannabis.

LOL I reckon I could have put the hash and dog hair back into the 120 mesh bag!

@Stunger did a whole bunch of posts on his cob-making starting here, not to mention the entire thread Sue started in 2018 and still going strong:

Tangwena is still around as well.

Okay now I have to google "temple balls" and make sure safe search is on strict!
Haha! Frenchie was firm in believing after separating the trichs, to warm them and roll that into a ball and shelf it for a year at least.
Since you're growing varieties more than once it can give you an idea of whether longer veg times help your final weights, as well as which varieties are most productive in your tents.

I'd love to send you some but that would mean me moving to Canada! :) My wife isn't really looking to get higher than she does or she'd be stealing my son's shatter and his dab rig! She definitely has a higher tolerance with the CBD oil she takes though.

My daughter on the other hand (who is always looking to get higher), will probably be looking for those pucks in the freezer!

Now that you mention it, I wonder how hash does in the Cipher Nova... :hmmmm:
@Jon has been stuffing it into his @PerfectPipe .
Red Sox can’t be worse this year 😅
You a ex Bostonian Nick?

It is...if I only knew why they sent it
Maybe they want you to hang it on your garage door and become a
GeoFlora dealer...?💵

*( Oops, didn't see CL's post...nevermind . 🙂 .)

Well, you are a bit of a hydro expert, ergo,....
LOL yup, that's me...I taught WH everything he knows! :cheesygrinsmiley:
;)
Do you have a link to back up your claim? lol CL
Well I really don't need one because the Baron was asking my opinion, but:
"Ethanol is an important industrial chemical; it is used as a solvent"
Source

If you want to know if Terpinator is sticky you'll need to conduct your own experiment. :thumb:
Maybe they think you should be a distributor Sensei? It is a very stylish banner btw. CL
I could distribute a lot of it already. :rolleyes:
Presumably marketing screwed up. A grower at the company said “Wtf?!” They’re stuck with them and thought it might find some use as prize filler.
I can up with more fun explanations if you like?
Prize filler might be the answer and they threw it in to fill up the box so the other stuff didn't rattle around!
Wow that’s cool too bad that psyco didn’t just walk by. Btw me and him n his son share the same birthday. 10/9. CL
Which psycho...Mark David Chapman? He's and his son were both born on your birthday?

[Oh just looked it up...John and Sean Lennon share your birthday. Got it!]
Oh cool, thanks Otter!
Haha! Frenchie was firm in believing after separating the trichs, to warm them and roll that into a ball and shelf it for a year at least.
I seriously doubt he was working with 4 year old weed as his input. :hmmmm:
Have to see if I can find that since it hasn't been used since shortly after we got it. If Jon is using it that way it's worth another go round I'm thinking.
Maybe they want you to hang it on your garage door and become a
GeoFlora dealer...?
*( Oops, didn't see CL's post...nevermind . .)
Har, if I only had a garage door! That got replaced in 2012 with 16 feet of heavy duty double-pane sliding glass doors. :slide:

You a ex Bostonian Nick?
No very English (and Irish with the passport to match) but lived away nearly 20 years. Never in the US. I support the Red Sox, because, hehe, my Dad is a lawyer. Did a lot of work away in New York where he had team of far richer than him NY Tax Lawyers back in say Mid/Late 80’s He was getting Concorde to NY sure, but he was an employee, they paid. These guys could take their families on holidays by Concorde. One did. Meh he gave us his MSG Rangers season tickets for the Gretsky Rangers - but he was in the owners box that night.

So my Dad asked after anorher ayankees game they dragged him to about what the NYY didn’t like in baseball, how about those Red Sox? With a blank face.
“Those guys? No Yankees fans care about the Boston Res Sox, those guys are done”

Every missed birthday, or school play my Dad missed as a kid I got Red Sox swag from that day on, this was not normal for a kid in so it hern England in the 1980’s when everyone is all about Liverpool or Everton football clubs!

🤣

Love the game and my Dad!

Nick

Prize filler might be the answer and they threw it in to fill up the box so the other stuff didn't rattle around!
Yeah that! There’s an intern or something done a great and value up recycling thing has no idea she’s embarrassed the whole marketing department by letting their mistake into the wild 😆

Nick

You a ex Bostonian Nick?
Cool, thanks bro and I’ll be sure to check it out when you do. CL🍀
stunger also makes cobs , hes also put in a link on page 34 stungers organic balcony : daugthers of mulanje thread
where sweetsue describes step by step making cobs, im going to give it a go on my next harvest, peace to all :peace:
Very cool and tag me if you would I wouldn’t mind seeing it. CL🍀

Yeah that! There’s an intern or something done a great and value up recycling thing has no idea she’s embarrassed the whole marketing department by letting their mistake into the wild
Let's hope not! Everyone there needs to keep their job. 👩‍🏭
stunger also makes cobs , hes also put in a link on page 34 stungers organic balcony : daugthers of mulanje thread
where sweetsue describes step by step making cobs, im going to give it a go on my next harvest, peace to all :peace:
Thanks TU and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! Always nice to see new faces here. And Stunger must have a lot of those cobs left since every time he mentions them he's just noshing on a tiny bit. :)

et's hope not! Everyone there needs to keep their job. 👩‍🏭
Oh totally!

I hope its just a weird quirk of life, and everyone is happy!

I umm. I’m just a bit focussed on umm, figuring out random stuff. 😅

That stuff is my cryptic crossword type thibg (don 5 do rhem my sellf or Suduko or the other one. Word thing. On the bus on the way to work puzzles people do / meh. I’m wondering why the lacy with genuine Chanel Handbag is wearing mismatched shoes and what weird world it is I’m on a bus in the morning!

Nick

Her heel broke on the step stool to reach the handbag. She has the broken one in her bag on the way to the cobblers.
Turned out her old man, Chan Man Leung had been growing indoors these last 20 years. Built a property empire of note in Hong Kong but too cheap to pay out for a trolley jack for the Co2 per Azi’s suggestion.

She tripped and stumbled over a tank breaking her heel, reauiring she grabbed the nearest similar height shoe but her fancy phone was smashed so she couldn’t use an app to get limo so was on the bus to the store and waiting to call her lawyers.

That’s what I figured it to be.

Nick

Har, if I only had a garage door! That got replaced in 2012 with 16 feet of heavy duty double-pane sliding glass doors. :slide:
So you're saying there's no garage door because you have garage doors? :hmmmm:

Oh totally!

I hope its just a weird quirk of life, and everyone is happy!

I umm. I’m just a bit focussed on umm, figuring out random stuff. 😅

That stuff is my cryptic crossword type thibg (don 5 do rhem my sellf or Suduko or the other one. Word thing. On the bus on the way to work puzzles people do / meh. I’m wondering why the lacy with genuine Chanel Handbag is wearing mismatched shoes and what weird world it is I’m on a bus in the morning!

Nick
Okay Nick how do you know it’s not a knock off? Lots of experience with Channel purses do we? Lmao 😜 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom