InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

sorry dude im not to sure what u want me to tag u,& whats tag ? im a bit basic with the internet
When you tag someone here it puts an alert in their 420mag notifications at the top of each page. To tag someone you put the @ sign and their name, so if I wanted to tag you I'd put @ThirdUncle in the body of a post and you'll see it.

After you type the @ and start typing the name, the site gives you autocomplete options as you add letters to make it easier to find folks. Keep in mind some folks have spaces in their names. :)

When you tag someone here it puts an alert in their 420mag notifications at the top of each page. To tag someone you put the @ sign and their name, so if I wanted to tag you I'd put @ThirdUncle in the body of a post and you'll see it.

After you type the @ and start typing the name, the site gives you autocomplete options as you add letters to make it easier to find folks. Keep in mind some folks have spaces in their names. :)
thanks @InTheShed , im guessing the captain wants to see me cobing? :peace:

And whatever you do, DO NOT edit the post before the @'d user sees it. Tags in an edited post lose their ability to reach out, for some reason. ;)

Where’s the link? I’m so disappointed that there’s no link. Although that was a very informative post I was hoping for the link. Just kidding Sensei you explained it perfectly. lol CL🍀

Prize filler might be the answer and they threw it in to fill up the box so the other stuff didn't rattle around!
Frame that puppy behind UV resistant glass & one day your great grand kids can get $25 - $30 for it at a yard sale...

If Jon is using it that way it's worth another go round I'm thinking.
Last I heard it was knocking his socks off!🧦📴 !
No very English (and Irish with the passport to match) but lived away nearly 20 years. Never in the US. I support the Red Sox, because, hehe, my Dad is a lawyer. Did a lot of work away in New York where he had team of far richer than him NY Tax Lawyers back in say Mid/Late 80’s He was getting Concorde to NY sure, but he was an employee, they paid. These guys could take their families on holidays by Concorde. One did. Meh he gave us his MSG Rangers season tickets for the Gretsky Rangers - but he was in the owners box that night.

So my Dad asked after anorher ayankees game they dragged him to about what the NYY didn’t like in baseball, how about those Red Sox? With a blank face.
“Those guys? No Yankees fans care about the Boston Res Sox, those guys are done”

Every missed birthday, or school play my Dad missed as a kid I got Red Sox swag from that day on, this was not normal for a kid in so it hern England in the 1980’s when everyone is all about Liverpool or Everton football clubs!

🤣

Love the game and my Dad!

Nick
That's a fun connection Nick! Welcome to one of the most played feuds in sports!

There’s an MLB shop and a New Era shop here - all they sell are Yankees caps!

Going to try and watch more this season. Have a box with free Disney and MLB that came with one of the internet lines. Need to plug it in.

Nick
Red Sox Yankees is fun! If I'm in a mood I can approach any stranger wearing a Yankees hat and me with my Sox hat on and have a fun moc fight in the middle of wherever we are, usually a grocery store or the beach. I'm always moc appalled at their nerve :p .

Back
Top Bottom