InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Just doing a drive-by. Man use to only be 2 sexually transmitted diseases.... Or it was really bad news... like Aids or Hep,,, hell now Hep they fix with a pill regiment nowadays... Chock up one for big pharma.. But I feel bad posting this.. But thought I'd throw out what was what... I don't even think you need then plugs,,, try half and half,,, looks like you got the shit for rooting cuts.... But I think all that basket and plugs are over kill...

Try it,, take heathly cuts of what you have and try it.. Dip them in that solution,, btw same ingredient they get from willow water,,, temps I had were 85-86 degrees. Guessing on round the clock,,, I look once a night and might add a pint of ice in a quart of water if low before I closed the doors... under 2 T-5 blue lamps, 24/7. And just under 2 weeks;;

I know the spray you have will be fine,,, save them plugs for a dome and tray cloning.. They work great for that. I know I've done alot with them... But aeroponics to me,,, have the best return. I'm still babbling here my friend... GL and your going to find whats best for ya.... GL

Thanks nobody! I'm going a completely different direction with this one to see whether it prefers 59 tops or something like 11. If it doesn't stretch and stack then I think I'm screwed!
its the roots that count ... not the tops ... compare diff growstyles and their yields aero>hydro>cocos>potting soil>regolith (garden dirt)

IKR! It’s kind of unfortunate but actually their intention apparently was the Latin candida which means “bright light” - I’m thinking I’ll start referring to it as Bright Light CD-1 (its labelled Candida (CD-1)) so people stop going “eeeeiw” when I say the name ... :laughtwo:
#itsnotwhatitsoundslike
And the Tony Orlando song as well. Who sings to a fungal infection? "We can make it together"?
Shiit just got caught up. Things are popping off shed. Nice haul from the brooklyns hope she smokes like a dream
Thanks Bilbo! We'll know in late September from a lot of folks if this was worth the learning curve :).
But I feel bad posting this.. But thought I'd throw out what was what... I don't even think you need then plugs,,, try half and half,,, looks like you got the shit for rooting cuts.... But I think all that basket and plugs are over kill...
Try it,, take heathly cuts of what you have and try it.. Dip them in that solution,, btw same ingredient they get from willow water,,, temps I had were 85-86 degrees. Guessing on round the clock,,, I look once a night and might add a pint of ice in a quart of water if low before I closed the doors... under 2 T-5 blue lamps, 24/7. And just under 2 weeks;;
I know the spray you have will be fine,,, save them plugs for a dome and tray cloning.. They work great for that. I know I've done alot with them... But aeroponics to me,,, have the best return. I'm still babbling here my friend... GL and your going to find whats best for ya.... GL
Wow Norcali! That's quite a root system you have there. I went with dangling stems for the first month and got nothing but dead cuttings. The only thing that rooted in the cloninator was the AK-47 in the rooter, so that's why I have been using them for all the new ones. Don't know if the spray is too strong or what but if a rooter worked for one and dangling didn't work for any, I've got to go with the rooters. We'll see if anything I do is repeatable! So far, not :).
its the roots that count ... not the tops ... compare diff growstyles and their yields aero>hydro>cocos>potting soil>regolith (garden dirt)
Well this AK-47 clone has been growing as long as its mother (also a clone) was, so the root system should be the same or bigger since it's in a 10g and the mom was in a 7g. The mom was a monstercrop and this isn't so that might make a difference as well. We'll see if, given the chance, this one will stack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday. :yahoo:

Sorry I'm late getting here but I walked into a shitstorm at work this morning. Spent the first two hours trying to sort it out so I'll get to everyone's journals this afternoon. Still not completely solved but I'm through the crisis part. Phewf!

Let's talk cuttings. I know that the ones I tossed showed signs of rooting which means some of these may be as well, but am I really supposed to believe that new growth is going come from somewhere among the death and decay here?

This one we know had roots as it's the one from the clone box that I probably put into soil too early:

Here is the AK-47 1.1.1.1.1 from the cloninator with the fishbone roots. Looks like it's got some new growth so I may stick it outside in the shade this weekend to get used to real life:

Moving on the HazeX per @Derbybud's request:

Hard to tell but the ones with the tallest growth are the second shoots in from the center on all four branches. Further out from there it gets shorter and shorter. Thoughts?

New growth on the ends are coming in a nice color while the middles still look kinda yellow:

Here is the Sour G clone (1.1 I guess). I put the pot in a pot because it was getting really hot in the sun. I may take a couple of cuttings from this tomorrow now that it's a bit older, and put one in a solo cup and one in the clone box:

It's got some variegated curved leaves that I am not going to worry about!

That's it from here! Hope you have a great weekend planned and all is healthy with you and yours.
:circle-of-love:

Oh I think the Haze X looks beautiful!

If it were me I’d let the outer tips of the main branches come up a bit now. They’d still be a bit lower than those new inner tall ones. They just look really low to me.

It looks like the middle is getting its grow on quite well.
Those thin thin leaves are gorgeous :yummy:

That variegation is pretty too :)

Happy Friday to everyone back there in yesterday! First light Saturday morning here already.
:ganjamon:

Shed I sure like that haze extream bud! Skinny and sleek.
Takes after its dad! :cool:
Oh I think the Haze X looks beautiful!
If it were me I’d let the outer tips of the main branches come up a bit now. They’d still be a bit lower than those new inner tall ones. They just look really low to me.
It looks like the middle is getting its grow on quite well.
Those thin thin leaves are gorgeous :yummy:
That variegation is pretty too :)
Happy Friday to everyone back there in yesterday! First light Saturday morning here already.
:ganjamon:
You think I should untie them or just let them grow up from there? I'm afraid if I untie them then the middles will slow down. Or I could loosen the ties until the canopy is flat.

What she said! Hey shed its been a minute. Sorry to hear you dad is struggling back at the nursing home. I think putting his meds in a snack is an excellent idea!

How appropriate that the haze x is well.... X-shaped?

Those clones could come back. Just dont let them stay too moist. I would worry about rot or something. My gloria clone died on the inside like than then cam back...

How appropriate that the haze x is well.... X-shaped?
Those clones could come back. Just dont let them stay too moist. I would worry about rot or something. My gloria clone died on the inside like than then cam back...
Really? It looked like one of my dead ones? Dunno what too moist is for a dead-looking cutting with no green! I can leave them sitting around but once they flop or mold they're outta here :).

SmartSelect_20180817-124013_Gallery.jpg

The growth center kinda died then as you can see in this pic little sad growth started and eventually grew into a beast. Not guaranteed to do that but I guess if theres roonts anything is possible
SmartSelect_20180817-124013_Gallery.jpg

I know shed sometimes I get a huge clone to cut lile that. Mine are generally more the size of the deady deads you got there. The larger ones I cut are already transplanted to 1g pots. Starting to think size matters. I'm my house anyway. Life's tougher and I guess dirtier in my corner....:rofl:
I'll probably dump the four deadiest of the deady deads in the clone box tomorrow and see what's happening in those rooters as a post mortem. I'll hang onto the rest and see if the AK 1.1.1.1.2 will rise from the dead because it had roots once.

And I'll try some bigger cuttings next time as well.

Back
Top Bottom