InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yeah! Nice to see some trichs action and some pineapple action happening for you Shed. Happy days!!

And yes! What Bobrown said! That is totally the reason why I was saying :eek: to removing fans - esp. in flower. I just don’t always have the energy to explain ... so thanks @bobrown14 for putting it so clearly :thumb:

:Namaste:

I'm so jealous of your pineapple grow. That would be impossible here. :) Got some grapes from the green house I'm happy with that. Your trics look awesome, that's ripe with in a week.

Your new babies look good also. Hope I get my new seeds Monday, I suspect the postman missed our block Friday. I'm waiting on my new Samsung Note 9 also. Had hopes on it arriving for the weekend but noooo. Hope U had a great weekend despite all the shit going down now. It was very good for me to see my brother this weekend.

I'm so jealous of your pineapple grow. That would be impossible here. :) Got some grapes from the green house I'm happy with that. Your trics look awesome, that's ripe with in a week.

Your new babies look good also. Hope I get my new seeds Monday, I suspect the postman missed our block Friday. I'm waiting on my new Samsung Note 9 also. Had hopes on it arriving for the weekend but noooo. Hope U had a great weekend despite all the shit going down now. It was very good for me to see my brother this weekend.
Nice to hear you have a good relationship with your brother. I know so many people who don't get along with their siblings!

Tell the postman no Christmas envelope if he forgets your block even once ;).

I dropped another Blue Treacle seed this morning and as soon as it pops I'm dumping the Amphetamine Auto. I don't have room for a spog® at the moment.

Nice to hear you have a good relationship with your brother. I know so many people who don't get along with their siblings!

Tell the postman no Christmas envelope if he forgets your block even once ;).

I dropped another Blue Treacle seed this morning and as soon as it pops I'm dumping the Amphetamine Auto. I don't have room for a spog® at the moment.

Yeah, I'm happy with our relationship but I wish we lived closer.

Haha, that postman will never get anything from me. :)

I wish I could grow outdoor like you shed. Right now I'm hoping to have a harvest ready for xmas. So next week I'm dropping seeds. Then I'm more pushed to get this Poseidon project ready to rock.

Thinking of running a few experiments with the lights and different cooling methods. One which the water is just passing through the radiator I got, one with some peltier cooling and another full tilt on everything.

Yeah, I'm happy with our relationship but I wish we lived closer.

Haha, that postman will never get anything from me. :)

I wish I could grow outdoor like you shed. Right now I'm hoping to have a harvest ready for xmas. So next week I'm dropping seeds. Then I'm more pushed to get this Poseidon project ready to rock.

Thinking of running a few experiments with the lights and different cooling methods. One which the water is just passing through the radiator I got, one with some peltier cooling and another full tilt on everything.
I'm sure you'll try every which way to cool those lights as long as there are parts to be found!
Shit, now after seeing that I am going to order a press. lol
Nah, QWET is easier and more efficient in terms of return. After pressing they always say you can reuse the bud for something else, they never say that with QWET.
Best wishes Shed !
Goodbye Pineapple!
Thanks Advocate! Glad you stopped by in time to see the pineapple harvest. Got another one about 6 months away and many many more behind that :).

Nice video! I'm currently experimenting with an infused fruit leather recipe and pressed rosin could work well:)
I dare say more people have access to QWET than a rosin press!

Monday morning and I have pics for the update this morning and then off to see what y'all did this weekend. All my pics are from yesterday as it was time to water this morning. I haven't mentioned nutes lately so here's what I used.

The flowering AK and Sour G have had high runoff (around +500), so I'm scaling back the nutes as I'm also only giving them a gallon each without much runoff. Since I remember reading that you stop silica shortly before harvest, into a gallon went the following:
3ml cal/mag+
2tbs Grow Big
2tbs Terpinator

The AK and Sour G clones got:
½tsp Armor Si
3ml cal/mag+
1tsp Grow Big

and the Blue Treacle Freacle (day 23...I looked it up!) got 50% dilution of that. As I mentioned, I'm tossing out the Amphetamine Auto.

On to the pics! Let's start with the updated cloninator. I got some 360º micro sprayers and some PVC and created this:

And since the clones were in desperate need of a haircut (and still are really), I took four cuttings from each. Three of each got scraped, stripped, dipped in clonex gel, and put in the cloninator. I cut (but did not split) the bottoms at 45º. They're getting sprayed 24/7 as I don't have a timer for the pump anymore as it's in use for the Mars 300. It's got a 23w 6500K CFL about a foot above it, also 24/7.

I took the fourth cutting and did almost the same as the rest (I didn't scrape), except I dipped it in Dip'n Grow (15:1 dilution for 5 seconds) before putting it in ProMix HP soaked in distilled water. I sprayed the leaves and put a cup on top for the first couple of days and put them next to the bucket. No temp control (mid 60s to low 80s). I'll start shifting the dome off Wednesday morning.

As promised last week, on to the AK-47 in flower...

Here it is, with a fade going on:

Here is the left middle branch in isolation:

It's hard to tell until you get in there (and get very sticky), but that big thing is made up of a bunch of individual smaller buds growing out of the main stem. Here are a couple of pics where I've pulled them back:

Per my conversation a while back with @Derbybud, I think that this plant does not do big colas (at least not for me) as the 59-top mother was also a bunch of smaller nugs. Leaving this one to grow up untrained seems to have bunched them all up, leaving it prone to mold because it's so dense in there. When I flower the 1.1.1.1.1 version I will train it closer to the one I flowered this spring.

I didn't defol (as @Amy Gardner and @bobrown14 said I shouldn't), so what I did was pull the buds down and away from the main branch to create some air flow. I also found some sort of poop in there! Caterpillar I'm guessing from the hole in the adjoining leaf.

I'll probably have to do that every day as they don't stay in that position, but it's just for a week or so. I cut off anything suspicious and put it in the freezer with the fusarium buds from Sour G. It's a mold-fest in there :).

That's what I've got this morning, now off to see what you've got. Settling in for the week ahead...:nomo:.

Some nice shapes in your garden Shed :D

So hey, I feel silly for never mentioning this before, now ...
probably have to do that every day as they don't stay in that position, but it's just for a week or so.
pull the buds down and away from the main branch to create some air flow

This is actually something I aim to do every day to all budsites during veg (when it’s just tip spreading really), stretch and right on into the flower period. It’s one of the practices that helps create obvious spiralled stacking, and it helps stacking in general plus it has the added benefit of keeping things open for airflow, as you say.
So yeah for most of flower I’m gently stretching those spots out daily as much as possible :thumb: I guesss being able to do it is one of the benefits of extended times to sit with my plants. :yummy::love:

never had the time to get to all of them so I gave up.
Aww - I make it a thing, with me cuppa... I sit with them and just do it kind of idly ... give them a little
tickle :yummy: doesn’t matter if you don’t get them all everyday, over every few days or so they’ll all get a little :battingeyelashes:
... and it’s not so sticky early on! Once it’s gets very sticky I don’t do it quite so much ;)

Back
Top Bottom