InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I use BT for caterpillars but only when I see them. I think I'm going to start a weekly spraying alternating neem and BT all through veg for my next grow and to kill what I can't see!

This is my BT for the record:
17596_17684_large.jpg
States though right ?

Yes sir. States is all I know.

I believe spinosad works for caterpillars too if you can get that in Canada.
No seven dust at Lowe’s ✊

I’ve been using Cap’t Jacks Dead Bug lately on my outside girl. Had Thrips and something that was burrowing in the stem making leaves and buds fall off. It’s spinosad and all signs of pest is limited to old growth now. Clear checks of leaves since first application. Being outside....would you guys recommend I continue to use it through harvest? Says it’s ok. Or should I just leave her alone unless she starts showing signs of something else going on?

There is typically a maximum number of applications of spinosad for each crop (eg. 6 times per season for tomatoes and peppers).

It’s okay to use during flowering, as long as you aren’t dealing with humidity issues or risk of PM. You will want to bud wash.:yummy:

Did you get the Ready-to-Use spray (0.001% spinosad), or the concentrate (0.5%)
:ganjamon:

I’ve been using Cap’t Jacks Dead Bug lately on my outside girl. Had Thrips and something that was burrowing in the stem making leaves and buds fall off. It’s spinosad and all signs of pest is limited to old growth now. Clear checks of leaves since first application. Being outside....would you guys recommend I continue to use it through harvest? Says it’s ok. Or should I just leave her alone unless she starts showing signs of something else going on?
I'd give it a spray every other week or so as a preventative considering Felipe's info below on maximum applications and adding wet stuff to a plant in flower.
There is typically a maximum number of applications of spinosad for each crop (eg. 6 times per season for tomatoes and peppers).

It’s okay to use during flowering, as long as you aren’t dealing with humidity issues or risk of PM. You will want to bud wash.:yummy:

Good info Felipe, thanks! I didn't know the max application rule. Mine is the concentrate.

Jeez only 6 times per season? I've been seeing people recommending spraying that once every 2-3 days to take down russet mites.

Hey Fert! :welcome: to my thread :). Maybe @FelipeBlu can post up the details on the 6x application maximum. Personally I never remember to use it the second time :oops:.
Took me long enough to find it haha

I was just reading through the thread, that's some crazy stuff about the hit and run. I forget what you said about someone bringing up phone records, but one thing you might want to check if she has an Android is if Google Location History is on. It's on by default on most phones. If it shows she was no where near the area, or had got home 2 hours before hand, maybe it could be solid enough evidence to convince them the victim marked down her plates in error.

Wouldn't they have already charged it if they had enough evidence to? Kind of seems like they just wanted to see if someone would cop to it if pressed.

Took me long enough to find it haha
I was just reading through the thread, that's some crazy stuff about the hit and run. I forget what you said about someone bringing up phone records, but one thing you might want to check if she has an Android is if Google Location History is on. It's on by default on most phones. If it shows she was no where near the area, or had got home 2 hours before hand, maybe it could be solid enough evidence to convince them the victim marked down her plates in error.
Wouldn't they have already charged it if they had enough evidence to? Kind of seems like they just wanted to see if someone would cop to it if pressed.
I'm the only Android user in the family :rolleyes:. From her laptop history she was on youtube but no clicks at that exact time so that wasn't helpful. My car being a manual transmission seems like the best defense. Haven't heard back from the lawyer after I send pics of the gear shift except he said he got them and he'd let me know what he hears from the detective. Haven't gotten a bill either ;).

I'm the only Android user in the family :rolleyes:. From her laptop history she was on youtube but no clicks at that exact time so that wasn't helpful. My car being a manual transmission seems like the best defense. Haven't heard back from the lawyer after I send pics of the gear shift except he said he got them and he'd let me know what he hears from the detective. Haven't gotten a bill either ;).
Yeah I hadn't got up enough to know how it matters that yours is a manual. Just that she can't drive a stick?

Seems kind of crazy. Shouldn't it basically be down to whether or not there's visible damage on the car? Is the person even harmed for heaven's sake? Litigation for litigation's sake.

Yeah I hadn't got up enough to know how it matters that yours is a manual. Just that she can't drive a stick?

Seems kind of crazy. Shouldn't it basically be down to whether or not there's visible damage on the car? Is the person even harmed for heaven's sake? Litigation for litigation's sake.
Unfortunately this was headed in a criminal direction and not civil. Otherwise I would have just let my insurance company handle it. No visible damage. Car was parked 2 blocks from the accident scene which is how they got my plate, and my car is a stick which my daughter has no clue how to drive. Also, she has her own car!

I believe I read 5-6 applications as well for flowering plants and produce. Can be used up until day of harvest. That’s what it said on the label. I guess if you used something else during veg since options are more limited during flower then it could get you through. Maybe alternate it with an iso mix?

Good stuff in here! That cloninator :oops::oops: wow! Cloninator 2.0 the future is here!

Great job bringing that AK to the end! I’m glad you didn’t chuck it. And those are the biggest bug poops I’ve ever seen! :eek:

Hahaha Amy!! I was reading your stuff on plant caressing and I’ll admit, I spend a lot of unnessarry time caressing my plants and am also guilty of #tipspreading #addicted
Maybe it’s a lady grower thing :p:hmmmm:

Woooop bring on the clones!!

I’ll buy that magazine! Don’t shoot that dog, take all my money. :D They should bring back that aggressive type of advertising :laugh:

I believe I read 5-6 applications as well for flowering plants and produce. Can be used up until day of harvest. That’s what it said on the label. I guess if you used something else during veg since options are more limited during flower then it could get you through. Maybe alternate it with an iso mix?
I save the spinosad for flowering, and also @newty has shown us how well her 10:1 dilution of 99% iso works in flower (has anyone calculated what that is with 70% iso?). I run neem and BT all through veg.

And that "up until day of harvest" is for fruits and veggies, rather than something going into your lungs. I would stop a week before harvest to let most of it dissipate and then wash wash wash. Here is info on spinosad which says the half life in sunlight is 2-16 days. No idea what that means for tents.

Good stuff in here! That cloninator :oops::oops: wow! Cloninator 2.0 the future is here!
Great job bringing that AK to the end! I’m glad you didn’t chuck it. And those are the biggest bug poops I’ve ever seen! :eek:
Hahaha Amy!! I was reading your stuff on plant caressing and I’ll admit, I spend a lot of unnessarry time caressing my plants and am also guilty of #tipspreading #addicted
Maybe it’s a lady grower thing :p:hmmmm:
Woooop bring on the clones!!
I’ll buy that magazine! Don’t shoot that dog, take all my money. :D They should bring back that aggressive type of advertising :laugh:
I wonder if it worked for Steal This Book by Abbie Hoffman! Yes...I will be killing more clones! (Pics in a few minutes...have to get them off my phone.) I just threw out a cutting I took on Sept. 10th so add that to the refuse pile.

It's a race to get Sour G ripe before it all goes to fusarium so we'll see. I took off a few more stems this morning. And that poop in the AK was as big as some Chihuahua poop :).

Okay, back with some Wednesday pics. It's supposed to rain today (though it's bright at the moment :rolleyes:) so everything is tucked away for the day. The Sour G and AK are under a single 4' T8 tube (just noticed the second tube is out) so they're not doing anything other than realizing it's daytime. The clones and the Treacle Freacle are under the Mars 300.

Here is what I took off the Sour G this morning:

Into the freezer it went. I'm going to take a look at the trichomes on the remaining buds tomorrow morning and see if it's time to take it down while there are still smokeable buds on it.

I know you have all been wondering about the lavender cutting that finally put out roots after two months in the cloninator...here it is getting ready for transplant!

Here is the cloninator this morning. I put in two cups of ice morning and night to keep the water temp down but not cold (that's air RH and temp on the gauge, not water).

And I've shifted the domes a bit further on the dip'n grow cuttings in ProMix HP. Here is the AK-47:

And the Sour G:

I still spray them down twice a day for now. I may stop that tomorrow.

That's all I got. I hope your weather report is more accurate than mine. Those scattered thunderstorms better show up at 4:00 as promised!

Back
Top Bottom