InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Okay, back with some Wednesday pics. It's supposed to rain today (though it's bright at the moment :rolleyes:) so everything is tucked away for the day. The Sour G and AK are under a single 4' T8 tube (just noticed the second tube is out) so they're not doing anything other than realizing it's daytime. The clones and the Treacle Freacle are under the Mars 300.

Here is what I took off the Sour G this morning:

Into the freezer it went. I'm going to take a look at the trichomes on the remaining buds tomorrow morning and see if it's time to take it down while there are still smokeable buds on it.

I know you have all been wondering about the lavender cutting that finally put out roots after two months in the cloninator...here it is getting ready for transplant!

Here is the cloninator this morning. I put in two cups of ice morning and night to keep the water temp down but not cold (that's air RH and temp on the gauge, not water).

And I've shifted the domes a bit further on the dip'n grow cuttings in ProMix HP. Here is the AK-47:

And the Sour G:

I still spray them down twice a day for now. I may stop that tomorrow.

That's all I got. I hope your weather report is more accurate than mine. Those scattered thunderstorms better show up at 4:00 as promised!

The clones look good to me. Looks like the spray bar is working.

A good lawyer is a champion of the people. That’s exactly their job, to stand between you and the law and ease the Kafka-esque nature of the whole experience. And if you are successful Shed, you should totally see about having your legal coats covered by the other party, or the police. :)

Back
Top Bottom