InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey buddy, Reading up i found you have trouble with cloning... i dont see myself as a master cloner or anything but i had succes in my 15 euro bubbler... maybe i can help? just let me know:high-five:

Perfect!! Glad I could help!

Oh we get those things for amber alerts etc. Say hi to trump for me :D

You lost a amber to? maybe its in the name? if they see amber.... chop:eek:

Man, I drive 6 hours down the road and miss lawspeak, trump alerts (it's bad enough that he is on twitter).

I doubt they will charge your daughter. Then the DA has to decide if there is enough evidence to do anything....which to me it does not sound like there is. Is your attorney speaking with the police (unusual here). I do hope that your attorney does attempt to go after them to cover his costs. You *might* have a basis to sue in cali based on just the accusation, these are things I would go over with him/her.

And lets give it up for me being gumpy bc I am on a 5 day TB!!!!! yay me.

LOL amber alerts! I want to program my phone to beep at me any time one of my plants is ready to harvest. I'm still laughing at that @NaturalSpirit! Get to work on the programming :).

Thanks for the bubbler idea. If I can't get the aero thing going I guess last ditch use would be hydro before I toss it. I'd need a pump and an air stone but I really keep sinking money into this killing machine!

Sorry you're having a rough couple of days while you rebuild your ECS @nobodyhere :confused:. #itgetsbetter

Wait...day 5? 48 hours max I thought and then reintroduce.

My attorney was speaking to the detective so that I didn't. That's why I hired him. Last I heard he was sending the guy pics of my #stickshift. Nothing since then.

@Lowded118 I don't want any company in this clone-killing club. Everyone clones better than I do!

One last update...Blue Treacle 2! 20181004_003329.jpg
Night all :).

LOL amber alerts! I want to program my phone to beep at me any time one of my plants is ready to harvest. I'm still laughing at that @NaturalSpirit! Get to work on the programming :).

Thanks for the bubbler idea. If I can't get the aero thing going I guess last ditch use would be hydro before I toss it. I'd need a pump and an air stone but I really keep sinking money into this killing machine!

Haha my bad, that amber alert moment happend to me as i was pretty medicated... once i tought about standup comedy... only one problem... its getting harder to stand up by the day for me :laugh:

Anyway...i was thinking it might not be the bubbler since you had several machines... maybe we can do a step by step to see how you do it and maybe i go like "wait what?" i think if i can do it... we can get you to clone to bro:high-five:

I want to program my phone to beep at me any time one of my plants is ready to harvest.
Maybe we can use facial recognition technologies to scan our plants and give daily reports. “Shed, based on your preferences and our analysis, your plant will be ready for harvest in 2 days 13 hours and 12 minutes. Enjoy!”

And I’m pretty sure Trump is just gonna start bypassing Twitter and messaging everyone in the US whenever he feels like it! Well played mr President! Well played!

Since my old brain doesn't math like it did even a few years back, can someone tell me what the equivalent dilution is for 70% iso if 99% iso is 10:1? Final concentration of that would be 9.1% (thanks Google!). And 70% is already diluted part of the way there.

No one? Okay, I found this:
How do I Make 70 Percent Isopropyl Alcohol?
which says that to find dilution rates we need this formula:
C1_V1=C2_V2, where C1 and V1 is the starting concentration and volume of the solution and C2 and V2 is the final concentration and volume of the dilution.

I don't know what the underscores mean in this equation but I think it means multiplication from the example they give:
Solve the equation C1_V1=C2_V2 for the unknown variable of V2. Substitute known variables: 100_V1=70_500, V1=35000/100, V1= 350.

So if we want a 9.1% concentration of 946 ml (32 ounces or a standard spray bottle), we know the following:
C1 = 70
V1 = ?
C2 = 9.1
V2 = 946
Which makes our equation:
70(V1) = (9.1)(946)
70(V1) = 8609
V1 = 8609/70
V1 = 122.98 ml

That would mean we need 123 ml of 70% iso mixed with 823 ml of water. Right?

I also want to check with @newty...did you do 1 part iso and 10 parts water or 1 part iso in 9 parts water? That would change the calculations above.

I love when you all indulge me this detailed shit!
Shed, I started the ISO water mix back in August of last year. The ratio was for 70% ISO mixed at a 9:1 ratio.

If Newty is doing 99% at 10 to 1, its far stronger than the original ratio I published last year. Give 70% a 9:1 ratio of water to ISO and you should be good. If its not working....add in a bit more. Maybe Newty's is more concentrated and maybe it works better. I would work my way up to it. The 9:1 worked well for me.

I want to give the rain report...FINALLY! The rain that was supposed to be here at 11 am this morning is finally here. It's pissing down so hard my satellite signal is out :(.

Sunshine news in the morning!
Collect that stuff Shed, its like gold. Oh wait.....isn't that illegal out there? Don't want to get you in any more legal trouble brother!

Back
Top Bottom