InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Ahh lovely! Welcome wee thing :D:welcome:
IKR! Here it is this morning, BT2 day 1 :):

No tap root yet but I hope this one is normal!

Anyway...i was thinking it might not be the bubbler since you had several machines... maybe we can do a step by step to see how you do it and maybe i go like "wait what?" i think if i can do it... we can get you to clone to bro
As soon as these clones fail (in about a month) I will reach out to you for a step by step analysis of my simple yet failing process. :thanks: NS!
Maybe we can use facial recognition technologies to scan our plants and give daily reports. “Shed, based on your preferences and our analysis, your plant will be ready for harvest in 2 days 13 hours and 12 minutes. Enjoy!”
Get working on that Magoo :).
And I’m pretty sure Trump is just gonna start bypassing Twitter and messaging everyone in the US whenever he feels like it! Well played mr President! Well played!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o_O
Shed, I started the ISO water mix back in August of last year. The ratio was for 70% ISO mixed at a 9:1 ratio.
If Newty is doing 99% at 10 to 1, its far stronger than the original ratio I published last year. Give 70% a 9:1 ratio of water to ISO and you should be good. If its not working....add in a bit more. Maybe Newty's is more concentrated and maybe it works better. I would work my way up to it. The 9:1 worked well for me.
Start light and work my way up if it's not effective, got it. Good advice for so much in life as well! Thanks Van :).
Collect that stuff Shed, its like gold. Oh wait.....isn't that illegal out there? Don't want to get you in any more legal trouble brother!
Nah, they finally killed that ridiculous law. Not that you would want anything that comes off my roof, which is mostly asphalt bits and air pollution. I had to hose off every single cushion and pillow from the outside couch this morning as they were black from the roof runoff. Did I mention my shingles are over 30 years old?

----------------------------------------------------------

Thursday and the weekend approaches...when I'll be taking down Sour G 1.0 and possibly AK-47 1.1.1.1. You've seen the AK recently, so here is a pic of Sour G (what's left of it anyway). I took a stem off this morning and the two with the arrow will be gone tomorrow. The rest comes down this weekend and I think will be mostly smokeable bud! :yahoo:

I checked the trichomes on it and didn't see any clear. Not too much clear on the AK either which makes me think this weekend would be good on that as well. Don't want it too amber as I'd prefer it to lean sativa. Next photo I plant I should go indica to replace the Blueberry auto I use for my dad's canna-cookies. Maybe Blueberry OG (70/30) or Peyote Critical (80/20), both from Barney's?

And since you've now seen Blue Treacle 2, here is BT1 (aka Blue Treacle Freacle). It's got side branching so not going to be a spog®:

It's showing some pistils so too late to transplant it now. We'll see what it can do in the 1 gallon flowering at day 26:

Sun is out this morning with some lingering grey clouds. No rain though so I think that was it! Program glide path because as I learned in college, Thursday night is the start of the weekend :).

Good stuff in here! That cloninator :oops::oops: wow! Cloninator 2.0 the future is here!

Great job bringing that AK to the end! I’m glad you didn’t chuck it. And those are the biggest bug poops I’ve ever seen! :eek:

Hahaha Amy!! I was reading your stuff on plant caressing and I’ll admit, I spend a lot of unnessarry time caressing my plants and am also guilty of #tipspreading #addicted
Maybe it’s a lady grower thing :p:hmmmm:

Woooop bring on the clones!!

I’ll buy that magazine! Don’t shoot that dog, take all my money. :D They should bring back that aggressive type of advertising :laugh:
I like to tip spead if there is some crazy growth happening and stretch too

You're the guy who introduced me to LightAddict's tip spreading thread!
Pretty cool the man shared it and in opening post man is legend

We have refrigerators here with something called a "freezer." I'm sure you just put your frozen foods on the windowsill in the winter but we like to use frozen food all year round. ;)

No it's not possible then the large tusk wolly mammoths come and take the food here. When they are finnished with the food they start chewing on us.... ;)

I don't think I get it, is your plant subjected to the frost or have you conducted a cruel experiment to it?

I don't think I get it, is your plant subjected to the frost or have you conducted a cruel experiment to it?
Sorry Crazy, I don't know what you're talking about. My moldy buds (botrytis or fusarium) go in the freezer. Did I mention freeze somewhere else?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri-DAY!

BT2 is getting all leggy and still no tap root. What's up with these Blue Treacle seeds that don't send out a tap?

At that height I thought it was important to get it into the sun, so I filled up a 7 gallon felt pot with ProMix HP that I didn't pack down, added a little mykos to the hole (even though there's mykos in the HP), and planted the sucker!

I poured about 4 ounces of distilled water right down the middle.

And then I realized that - not-yet-dead cuttings notwithstanding - I will be under my plant limit when I take down the Sour G and AK. So I dropped this in a bowl:

Barney's Peyote Critical specs are:
Peyote Purple x Critical Kush
Photo
Feminized
Indica dom 80/20
Flowering "late October" or 8-9 weeks

I've got it on the DVR for now. When it sinks I'll move it someplace slightly cooler.

I hope you have a great weekend planned. I'll be harvesting the Sour G for sure and maybe the AK after taking a look in the sun tomorrow morning. Also, the entire Sour G plant will go to topicals as I did some reading yesterday and discovered that you shouldn't smoke buds off a plant with fusarium no matter what the buds look like. Oh well. The real question is: what THC% should I use when I put the calculations into Oldbear's spreadsheet?

Enjoy your Friday! :cool:

Hope that one gets a tap root o_O. I think I'll be flipping my two clones and the Peyote Critical at the same time, depending on size of course!

Thanks LadyG! Always nice to see your green eye in these parts :).
That Blue Treacle sounds intriguing...

Back
Top Bottom