InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It looks like they need nitrogen in a folior spray. But other than that looking good and I don't know about the h2o2 I know it can be absorbed by the leaves and they might swell and burst if the solution is to strong. So I would be careful about that but if you had a fungicide you could spray that no problem.

I only ever used h202 for mold and mildew that formed imo the media and in the root zone. 3 parts water to 1 part h202.

I use cal mag for a foliar. It has cal mag iron and N. once.a week every Monday. Which reminds me it's mist day

It looks like they need nitrogen in a folior spray. But other than that looking good and I don't know about the h2o2 I know it can be absorbed by the leaves and they might swell and burst if the solution is to strong. So I would be careful about that but if you had a fungicide you could spray that no problem.

I only ever used h202 for mold and mildew that formed imo the media and in the root zone. 3 parts water to 1 part h202. I use cal mag for a foliar. It has cal mag iron and N. once.a week every Monday. Which reminds me it's mist day

Don't have a fungicide but I'll keep an eye on it and I can always wipe down the leaves with a real diluted version, wipe it off, and then spray it with the Cal/mag water. I can add some GrowBig (6-4-4) to the cal/mag spray for more nitrogen. 1/2 tsp/gallon too much?

I've been spraying twice a day since I put them in the box.

I wouldn't add any thing but the cal mag to the foliar I can't speak for using the grow big. But I know the cal mag is safe. I would start at .5 or 1 ml per liter of cal mag. And alternate feed water water ( with that all being sprayed not actually watered lol)

Clones day 8. Here is a pic of the clones this morning but when I rotated one of them to get some leaves off the sidewall, a fan just fell off like it wasn't even attached. What's that about?

20171024_073136.jpg

20171024_073335.jpg

It's a first ive learned cal mag can be a foliar. Gonna try this. I've been cloning strait in water and after i added z7 it seems ive had explosive growth in clones. I tried clonex to rooter with not too much luck.

Yep. That's why they don't need as much light. They aren't using their leafs for photosynthesis yet only to drink. It's common to see yellowing drooping dying lower leaves while they root. Just the plant eating itself to get the energy required to root. Just keep your eye on the top most growth. They look to be standing at attention which means they are doing their thing. As long as they look happy healthy and green, with no wilting, they are popping roots out. How many days has it been since your brought them home?

Clones on day 9. Two leaves came off the Gold Leaf from just the "force" of the mister. Other than that things look about the same. It was 84º when I got home last night but I managed to get it down into the 70s. I know that mold and rot like it warm but there's nothing I can do except wait for the Santa Ana's to stop blowing!

I won't know if there are roots until I see them actually growing out of the bottom of the pot so this could be a while...

20171024_215832.jpg

20171025_073924.jpg

Is there anything different I should be doing yet? More light? Less spray?

You can tell when they start rooting by paying attention to where new nodes will grow.
Once she get some roots established you'll start to see a little new growth, a few days after that they won't like the dome much, then you're golden

I'll start taking some closer pics so y'all can tell me where to look for new growth. There were new growth sites on it when it got cut so it might make it harder to tell...for me anyway ;)

I'll start taking some closer pics so y'all can tell me where to look for new growth. There were new growth sites on it when it got cut so it might make it harder to tell...for me anyway ;)
Look at those, they won't start proliferating until she's tidied a little underneath

Back
Top Bottom