InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Best effect I've found from this Cheese strain is the uncontrollable comedy. Haha! I've laughed myself to tears several times today, just sharing memes with y'all. LoL
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking tops Shed! Lotsa tops!!!
Your numbering convention could do with a tweak I think :hmmmm: - one that would make that lovely AK 1.1d, perhaps ... ;)
I recall SweetSue saying the first clone of any generation got a .1 and then any clone of the same generation got a .2. She didn't mention letters :eek:.

I'd do it like this:
Seed plant = 1.0
Clone from that = 1.1
Clone from that (the first AK) = 1.1.1
Clone from that (the mother) = 1.1.1.1
Clones taken from that mother = 1.1.1.1.1, 1.1.1.1.2, 1.1.1.1.3, etc

She went on from there. It got a bit mind-bending when she got to 1.1.2.1.2 but you get the idea. For a while I did that until I lost track with all the cuttings I was taking for the cloninator and the cups. I really should keep track though. What would 1.1d mean and why not just 1d (would that be 4th gen or 5th gen)?

Yeah well, you could do it that way too. Prob’ly even better.

Either way the first lot of clones would need to be tracked (.1,.2,.3 or a,b,c etc).

Then again - one could always say the clones are all the same so call them anything different... anyway :eek: I tokes some CBD cc a little while ago and it’s made me more sillybrain stoned than I really expected, or was ready for! I could take a very tangled path through this numbering of clones thing... been there before. I think I be inclined to just keep track of generation. So, is it a 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation clone, and from which seed grown original. ... must have food. :ciao:

Thanks for pondering my problem Graytail! The plants are all in the same shed so I can't see how there could be a lot of variation in the temperature, except that this pot is next to the fan blowing on the driver on the floor. The troubles with the leaves started before the fan though. When I water this weekend I'll top dress with some EWC and see if that makes any difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update, and the freaking sun is out! Everybody is out of the shed getting sunshine and fresh air, like an outing from a convalescent home :).

I thought I would get a few pics of the AK-47 since it is rarely seen. It's been in the office at home under a 23w 6500K CFL and it seems perfectly happy to be wherever I put it...there or in the bike shed when it was 42º at night. It looks just like its grandmother, October's POTM:

If you want an easy plant to grow this has to be it!

Next up is the Peyote Critical quadline (though it's really hard to tell now) on day 102:

I watered it today. Into a gallon went:
3/4 tsp Pro-tek (to get some support to the stems)
6 ml cal-mag+
1½ tsp Grow Big
½ tsp Great White

And last is Sour G. I'm not seeing any change to the leaf color, though the plant continues to grow. Here you can see the growth:

And here you can see the color of new growth on top:

It actually looks better in the pics than it does in real life! Last night I moved the timer to 18/6 from 20/4 to give it more time to rest. A few more days under the screen or move it to the MarsHydro 300? Tough call.

I'm going to slide out the Candidas tomorrow and see if they're ready to transplant. I'm guessing no, and I'm in no rush since it's tight in the oval as it is, but I don't want them to get stressy. I'm keeping this picture of @Van Stank's plant in a solo cup in my head before I do anything rash :). Of course, that's in StankSoil!

That's me for the morning. I hope the sun is out for you wherever you are, even if only in your head.
:peace:

Mine wilt like that if i water fast and if the water temp is below 66 and actually helped a guy on here for the samething and it fixed his problem to Rrand1999

I never pay attention to the temp of my water actually. It runs about 60º now but the pots are only about 64º

:thumb:
Yeah best water temps is between 65-68 degrees bc theres so much available oxygen in water at those temps..i read it out of a magazine the wife gets

Back
Top Bottom