InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My journal was just the conduit Crazy, Graytail was the way!

If I was shuffling on the dance floor at Power and Light Company wearing a Huckapoo shirt in 1978 maybe :).

Unfortunately for those collecting residuals from the disco era, my interest in that style of music didn't extend much past 1980. It's actually the only style of music that I gave up listening to when it passed. Everything else I enjoy (except the Beatles...don't flame me bro!).

Still waiting for farside's rendition of the #InTheShedShuffle (when he's done calculating NPK ratios in the middle of the night...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows that Friday is Candida update day, yes? Well, it was 46º outside when I climbed out of bed, so I let the sun rise a bit before getting everyone out where they're supposed to be. I had breakfast and took a shower, and by then the sun had taken the chill off the air, so out came the big three from their smooshed night in the tent, and the Candidas emerged from the shed under the strips. Here they are on day 86...

CDNT:

CDWT:

They split a gallon of water with approximately 4g of MegaCrop this morning.

Everyone seemed happy to be back out in nature, and tomorrow should be sunny as well. Two days back to back? Outrageous! The high today will only be 61º but the sun makes it all better. As soon as it gets below the roof next door the plants head straight inside (courtesy of the assistant plant mover I married). It's direct sun or none.

I started de-doming the cuttings last night, 5 days after planting them. 30 minutes off, an hour on, 30 minutes off, on for the night. They were off again 30 minutes this morning. By the end of the weekend I'll probably leave the domes cracked open all the time. We'll see. These will be going to same grower who got most of my AK and Sour G clones a few months back.

That's all I've got today. More sunny skies and warmer nights should be just around the bend for us all (northern hemispherically speaking :)).

Yer Candy's really look like they are showing their stuff

Looking great my friend, yer gunna love em when u harvest

I made Amnesia Haze oil yesterday, very energetic stuff, crashing now, but good for most the day

I made ACDC oil a month ish ago, I should try some tomorrow again

As in energetic like sativa???

I didn't get anything near that with mine, I mean it does have a calming energetic feeling, but no where near what a THC sativa does, nothing even close

I take cbd drops every day. I usually split a ml over 3 doses each day. Around 11 drops per dose. I feel relaxed on it. Not tired but like I could lay down and go to sleep at a moments notice. Lol. I don’t take it late though. But I don’t think it would interfere with my sleep.

I sell Hempworx. What I use is 500mg. They have 750 also. And creams and dog treats. I think coffee now too. Lol. Knocked 100% of my carpal tunnel pain out after 1 day. I was sold.

Thanks Magoo! If I run out of this next bottle before I harvest my Candida I'll look them up. :thanks:
No problem. They are a sponsor here now. But if you are interested let me know. If you go through my link I’ll get credit for it. Lol.

Well I’m kind of lucky, barely enough room to get a small ratchet on it, but there’s a hole in the frame and I can get through it right into the bolt hole.... so as long as the bit is long enough I could drill a hole... how long are the EZ outs?... Canadian tire/princess auto here I come....$$$... there goes all my lights/seed fund LOL...:lot-o-toke: thanks @farside05 ! :passitleft::thanks:

Ez outs are normally 2-3 inches.

My assignment for the night changed so probably won't have research time tonight.

Hello Mr.Shed.

I saw that you had a variegated plant. I was wondering if you thought that they were inferior in any way?
I have one right now and I am about to clone her. I do have a few more seeds.
Should I bother cloning her or just finish her and try again?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom