InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

No problem. They are a sponsor here now. But if you are interested let me know. If you go through my link I’ll get credit for it. Lol.
No reason you shouldn't get paid! If I order it will be through you :ciao:.
Hello Mr.Shed.

I saw that you had a variegated plant. I was wondering if you thought that they were inferior in any way?
I have one right now and I am about to clone her. I do have a few more seeds.
Should I bother cloning her or just finish her and try again?

:thanks:
I've never heard that cannabis plants with variegated leaves are inferior in any way so get your clones rooted!

Thanks for putting up your old avatar...just wasn't the same without it.:Namaste:

Thanks Magoo! If I run out of this next bottle before I harvest my Candida I'll look them up. :thanks:
Also check out Koi Essentials. They have amazing CBD oil. We've used it a few times to make gummies with great success.

We use the Candida now, but when I run out.... I'll be right back to the Koi until I refill the Candida jar.

Worth a shot for not a lot of effort. Dry ice can't be that expensive, I used it for a smoke effect with my high school band. That would have been 1976 but if we could afford it as 18 year olds...
I heard it’s cheap most grocery stores carry them I’ve heard

No reason you shouldn't get paid! If I order it will be through you :ciao:.

I've never heard that cannabis plants with variegated leaves are inferior in any way so get your clones rooted!

Thanks for putting up your old avatar...just wasn't the same without it.:Namaste:
Lol...the old toucan is back.

I will get the clones going then.

At first I thought she was showing deficiencies. It wasn't clear to me what was happening with her. Kinda irritated me.

She does give a little interest to the garden though.

Lol...the old toucan is back.

I will get the clones going then.

At first I thought she was showing deficiencies. It wasn't clear to me what was happening with her. Kinda irritated me.

She does give a little interest to the garden though.
Hi VG, oddly enough I have a white rhino with a few variegated leaves too. Maybe they're supercharged!

Hi VG, oddly enough I have a white rhino with a few variegated leaves too. Maybe they're supercharged!
Mine is the Lemon Og Candy. I wonder if you will get any.

Also check out Koi Essentials. They have amazing CBD oil. We've used it a few times to make gummies with great success.
We use the Candida now, but when I run out.... I'll be right back to the Koi until I refill the Candida jar.
I thought you said it ruined the taste of your gummies. :hmmmm:
I heard it’s cheap most grocery stores carry them I’ve heard
Not here, at least not the good stuff: 100% organic CO2 extracted...
Man your thread moves fast shed lmao
Sure does :).
Heyo Shed. Everything looks great as always. Whats the plan for the Candidas? They will be trees by the time the others will be done.
Btw I found some dip and grow at Do it center for $10.99 It's time to do cloning right
Dip'n Grow is the way to go! The Candidas will flipped along with the AK clone once the big three are done, sometime in April I'm guessing. Then they'll go almost completely to oil, with a few nugs saved for test smoking to see what they're like.
Afternoon Shed
You were saying the other ,insert time here, making roots takes different amounts of time. Of the ohe ones I put in the bucket, 3 are in pots and 1 might die, and 1is slow, and 2 gorilla bombs look good enough but have almost no indication they're even trying for roots. Go figure.
Sounds about right. The one that might die in the pot, did it have the same root system as the other two? I'm never in a hurry to get stuff out of the cloninator and the Sour G took the longest. Over a month with some.
Great weekend to all of you... :hippy:
Thanks Crazy! I haven't had a chance to catch up here so I'm hoping for Sunday. In the meant time, I hope all is well with y'all :).

I thought you said it ruined the taste of your gummies. :hmmmm:
That was a different bottled brand that ruined the batch. I only had a little bit left in my bottle of Koi, when I made that batch, so I added another brand of oil that had been sitting for too long.

Happy weekend shed hope your skies are blue and no snow. I guess it snowed in az? Idk I've been dealing with that white stuff 4 months now, but were gaining sunlight! So sending some your way. Oh and have a nap on me

:laughtwo: that sounded funny...
Bahaha! I seem to be doing that a lot lately...ya no need to drive the 2thousand miles. Just have one on the couch :p

I want to make some capsules but I can't get rid of the wife long enough. I haven't tried it yet but I can only imagine the smell.
Same predicament that’s prevented me, but think I may have thought of a solution. My understanding is heat is all that’s required for decarb, so my thought is to vac seal some bud (several layers) and then heat via a waterbath at desired temp and length. Think sous vide. Theoretically there’d be no smell, assuming airflow isn’t a requirement of the process.

Edit: thought of this, posted it, then researched and it’s definitely a thing. There’s the solution to the smell process. The internet, who knew.

Back
Top Bottom