InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Turkey bag is just to keep the smell contained during decarb, it doesn't change the time needed. 110º C for 110 minutes is a known standard for decarbing in Celsius!

Don't do anything until you tell me the weight of the decarbed bud you want to use for the topical oil! I don't want you to waste any or end up with something too weak to help. Post the weight here when you have it.

I'd infuse longer than the time in the instant pot.

I keep a small bottle in my nightstand, probably 6 ounces, and a 12 ounce bottle in the fridge. Lasts a year at least.

It's an HR and 50 min, so basically the same, except about 40min cool down

Works great, my Amnesia Haze oil is fantastic, as good or better than the ATF oil I did in a dbl boiler setup

It's an HR and 50 min, so basically the same, except about 40min cool down

Works great, my Amnesia Haze oil is fantastic, as good or better than the ATF oil I did in a dbl boiler setup
Might have to buy my wife a instant pot for her birthday in August ?

Imagine how good it would be after 8 hours! Oldbear left his in the oven for a week by accident and was blown away by the difference (ingested that is!).
Interesting

Next time I may run it looks for shits and giggles

Good call bud

I want to go, especially to be there for 4/20

It's still possible, maybe go later and cut it down to 3 weeks

We'll see

Yup starting to question these boveda 62% packs too

But it’s all good I should have let them dried out more before I bagged them I thought they were ready and didn’t stick a hydrometer in bag to test before closing ? So I was lazy and it cost me .

Mad like that nickelback song

“Never again” lol

Im good man lesson learned ‘tis is all . Grower error =soft :rofl::headbanger:
I switched to Boost 62% packs. Boveda 62's left my buds too wet, but their 58% packs weren't enough.

I tried the Boost pack on the recommendation of @Killerbudz

So happy I did. They are just a better product, all around. They don't seem to suck the flavors & smells out of my jars like the Boveda's did either.

I dig em!
:snowboating:

I don't use em at all anymore

Started seeing to much mold on older jars with them, and the rust color seemed much faster to set in with them

I don't use em at all anymore

Started seeing to much mold on older jars with them, and the rust color seemed much faster to set in with them
I could only get them to bring my RH up in the jars, never did they bring RH down for me.

I'm happy with the Boost 62's... and only use one small pack per half gallon jar. The 4 jars I've done that with have been sitting at 61-62% RH since.

I switched to Boost 62% packs. Boveda 62's left my buds too wet, but their 58% packs weren't enough.

I tried the Boost pack on the recommendation of @Killerbudz

So happy I did. They are just a better product, all around. They don't seem to suck the flavors & smells out of my jars like the Boveda's did either.

I dig em!
:snowboating:
Thanks Preston I’ll look into that buddy

Hope life is good dude

Back
Top Bottom