InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You're not still jockeying these around are you? Are you finding the stems as strong without the silica from previous grows?
Every one of my plants is moved somewhere, twice a day. The big three go into the shed at 8pm and out again at 8am. They also get moved around the garden, chasing the sun, during the day. I have minions for that.

The stems seem strong to me as they get tipped and shaken during the moves without any problem.

Speaking of movies of the 80s, I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night, for the first time. It's got no real plot, bad acting, bad writing, and the only thing I cared about was never even resolved...what happened with Cameron and his dad about the Ferrari? The only reason I watched it until the end was because it's a "classic." Oh well! At least I can say I saw it :).

the first time
That took a long time! Not surprised it was underwhelming... very of it’s time. I think it was popular becasue Matthew Broderick was totally gorgeous (to many, including my teenage self ;) ) and it was a roguish kid taking the day off school. By todays standards even the premise is dull :laughtwo:

Movies ain't what they use to be, BTW I was just listening to this one;;;

Highya ITS,

I wouldn't waste the time to watch "The Big Lebowski". I tried to watch it, and couldn't get to the second half hour. I also tried to watch several star wars movies. Couldn't stay with it. I like tacky movies (Leslie Neilson). But yeah, any movie/movies aren't for everyone! Cheers

Every one of my plants is moved somewhere, twice a day. The big three go into the shed at 8pm and out again at 8am. They also get moved around the garden, chasing the sun, during the day. I have minions for that.
Well I knew you moved them somewhat, but not to the extent you just mentioned.
The stems seem strong to me as they get tipped and shaken during the moves without any problem.
OK, I was thinking of adding Protekt. I know what the plants are like with MC alone, just not with anything else. I also know farside uses it with each feeding as a 1:blushsmile:1 with Calmag and MC. And futhermore, I really don't know much else.
Speaking of movies of the 80s, I watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night, for the first time.
Not to keep pursuing this, but if you want to see a great movie just for the sake of laffing and remembering what it was like to be a teen, then I recommend Fastimes at Ridgemont High with Sean Penn, Judge Reinhold, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. You had to have seen it, even for a non movie-goer :)

Someday I'll get to another one of the "classic" modern movies I've never seen...The Big Lebowski. I think I've mentioned I was never a big movie-goer.

I've only seen it recently. First time was meh. Second time it was funnier (I was baked). It is an odd movie. The first half hour is all about a rug getting pissed on. The jury is still out on it. I tend to watch the same 500 movies over and over. Since I work nights I turn on something that I've seen a bazillion times for background noise to sleep to. If it's anything fresh, I'm too interested and won't fall asleep.

I tend to watch the same 500 movies over and over. Since I work nights I turn on something that I've seen a bazillion times for background noise to sleep to. If it's anything fresh, I'm too interested and won't fall asleep.
Me too!! I’ve watched episodes of The Office and Parks and Recs so much, I could probably act it out for you guys.

Shed, you seem like a Fargo, No Country for Old Men, Shawshank Redemption kind of guy.

Back
Top Bottom