InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Right, I remember that second AK now. When you had to take off to soccer mid trim. Those looked like a hell of a lot of work to trim.

Does pistil length have any correlation with bigger buds? Or quantity of pistils?

I don't have enough experience but I can tell you that on the biggest yielding plant I grew the buds were fat and fatter. You would have never guessed it though. I think that's part of the unpredictables.

Hello ITS :) been awhile, hope I'm not too late.
Hey shorti! Nice to see you again :). There is never "too late" in this thread as it's always right now, so kick off your shoes and relax. There's always something happening here except when there isn't :welcome:.
Right, I remember that second AK now. When you had to take off to soccer mid trim. Those looked like a hell of a lot of work to trim.
Does pistil length have any correlation with bigger buds? Or quantity of pistils?
I think quantity of pistils might equal bigger buds, but I've never actually correlated that. I think pistil length is less relevant than thickness.
I can tell you that on the biggest yielding plant I grew the buds were fat and fatter. You would have never guessed it though.
My biggest yielding plants had fat and fatter buds too, so I'd agree with that for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No pics today, just watering in the fog. 97% RH outside this morning under the tarp. I cleared the old nutes from the Sour G and watered the Bedroom Cookies 2.2 and the Berry Bomb 1.3 with 6g/gallon. They each got about 3 gallons.

Sun's out now so all the moisture has burned off, so bring on the lux!

:cool:

Got behind damnit .> Plants looking good and some good info here as i new it would be with all the experienced growers hanging in here . Would like a run of that Candida from all the hoop ha i am hearing from everyone that has tried it for it properties. Just got a pop up of some red cherry berry auto that should be good if it grows like it says , its in a clear cup so i can what the root system grow before uppot . Keep um green !! :green_heart:

Candida has a lot of good things for those looking for a different set of medical benefits from cannabis. I'm thinking of having one plant for every flowering, once I finish the two I have now!

That clear cup in a solid cup trick I learned from @Rider509. It's a really neat trick that a lot of other growers use. No more guessing what's going on under the soil line :). Good luck with the RCBa!

Candida has a lot of good things for those looking for a different set of medical benefits from cannabis. I'm thinking of having one plant for every flowering, once I finish the two I have now!

That clear cup in a solid cup trick I learned from @Rider509. It's a really neat trick that a lot of other growers use. No more guessing what's going on under the soil line :). Good luck with the RCBa!

Makes me think clear pots inside of dark pots could be a thing. If someone would make them lol

I guess I could fill a bucket of water and drop that root ball in there
Sure you could, or not. Can you tell me what you're talking about sometime later this afternoon?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because now it's time for a potpourri of pics in the Wednesday update! Only the 1 gallon clones needed water this morning so there was time to wield the phone.

Let's start with the aforementioned clones, which I would still like to find homes for (for which I would still like to find homes) once I take cuttings. This is a composite of clones:

Now let's take a look at a couple of the summer grow. First up is the stretchy (and slightly droopy) It's It Punch, which has gotten a tad out of control:

And here is the DTF:

Both of these need a trim this weekend as they head into flower.

Speaking of flower, this is one of the nicely stacked colas on the Berry Bomb 1.3:

If I don't start with the anti-mold spray soon I may be in trouble!

Lest we forget, I flipped the Candidas 5 days ago - 7 gallon CDNT top on the left, 5 gallon cutting in a tomato cage on the right (which needs water every other day!). No pistils yet. I may wait for stretch to finish before I clean these out:

And finally, I do occasionally get friendly insects in my garden, just not enough to eat all there is to eat:

Okay, that takes care of today's wander. May your day be as haphazard or linear as you desire!
:peace:

Gotta agree with Double H, hard to beat such a beautifully trained plant :D

Everything looks great, sounds like an amazing variety of strains to boot :) hope you're having an amazing day!

5 gallon cutting in a tomato cage on the right
That just struck me as funny.....it's in there somewhere...
More like the tomato cage is in it....
Beautiful Plants,Shed

Gotta agree with Double H, hard to beat such a beautifully trained plant
Everything looks great, sounds like an amazing variety of strains to boot. hope you're having an amazing day!
Thanks shorti! I'm hoping the variety leads to some sativa, as the Berry Bomb and Bedroom Cookies lean pretty heavily indica. My circle of smokers want happy uppy weed, so with a bit of luck the DTF and IIP will make 'em smile.
That just struck me as funny.....it's in there somewhere...
More like the tomato cage is in it....
Beautiful Plants,Shed
Thank you carcass! I usually forget the cage is even there until I either bang it with my head when I carry it, or the watering can won't move because of the support spikes :). The plant would probably be 4 feet wide without it though.

Back
Top Bottom