InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Everyone looks great! droopiness not withstanding, and I’m sure that will pass. Man I would love to take that bedroom cookies off your hands. Would need a bloody big clone shipper for something like that! :D
usually forget the cage is even there until I either bang it with my head when I carry it, or the watering can won't move because of the support spikes :)
:laughtwo: I’ve discovered the existence of the light in my tent just like this a few times recently.

droopiness not withstanding, and I’m sure that will pass.
I don't think the IIP liked being as wet as it was after the cleanse. With every day of drying out it gets a bit more perky.
I’ve discovered the existence of the light in my tent just like this a few times recently.
With my post-concussion syndrome I try to be soooo careful with my head. Somehow that SP-250 in the tent occasionally becomes invisible. What's up with that shit?

I'm 5'10" and the top of the door jamb into my room is 5'8".

I don't get any shorter and the jamb doesn't get any higher, and I still crack my head on it every couple months. :hmmmm: :straightface:

:bongrip:

Loving those top view shots - canopies are so wide! That berry bomb cola is a beaut - hoping it survives the bud rot threat. :welldone:

Quickie Thursday update, where we get to see the flowering three on flip day 39. The marine layer hadn't burned off yet this morning so I bumped the contrast a bit so the pics wouldn't be too flat.

Berry Bomb 1.3, a Bomb Seeds clone from Agemon:

AK-47 in need of water...serious droop going on! 420 clone:

And the tall and floppy Bedroom Cookies 2.2 clone. A Bedroom/Rich Farmer cross from Archiweedies:

After the pic, I tied up some of the floppiest branches so I don't scrape every single trichome off getting it in and out of the shed. :)

They each got 3 gallons of water at 6g/gallon of MegaCrop.

That's it from me this morning! As you were... :surf:

Looking good, Shed! Those buds are developing really nice - especially considering it's only 39 days after flip. :welldone:
Everything got 3 gallons of water at 6g/gallon of MegaCrop.
How large are the pots 10 gal? Do you get a lot of run-off after putting in 3 gallons? I've just increased my 25 gal pots to 3 gallons (from 2 gals) and am wondering if I need to up it to 4 gallons.

Thanks BL! Bedroom Cookies is 10 gallons and the other two are 7 gallon. After reading that it's better to be watering to runoff every time, and seeing how much water the pots could really hold when I cleared the soil this weekend, I decided that 2 gallons watering wasn't doing the roots justice. I used to water with 2 gallons and could still easily lift the 10g pot afterward. When completely I soaked it, I could barely carry it.

In 25 gallon pots I don't think that 3 gallons would touch every root.

Looks great Shed. The AK and BC look like they are getting heavy with the bud buildup and 3gal of water. You're not still jockeying these around are you? Are you finding the stems as strong without the silica from previous grows? Have you ever seen a grown man naked before Billy? OK that last one is from Airplane but surely I can't be serious all the time.

And don't call me Shirley!

Back
Top Bottom