InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It was harvest Sunday, not to mention everything else I had to get done, so I did NOT get a nap. I didn't even finish trimming until this morning :eek: .

So let's get on with the update! Here are the details:

Bedroom Cookies is a cross made by member Bedroom Farmer (now Rich Farmer). It's lineage (courtesy of @Pennywise) is:
GSC Xtrm (a cross between Girl Scout Cookies x White Widow from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds) crossed with Afghan #1.

It was a clone cut on Dec. 10th 2018, gifted to me by @Archiweedies in a solo cup, and flipped June 9th 2019 (181 days veg), and harvested on flip day 56. Its final home was a 10 gallon cloth pot and at harvest it stood 41" off the soil. Let's take a look...

Just before harvest...I had taken all of the big fans of on Saturday:

I grew this straight up, and I find the trunks of my bent and topped plants end up thicker. Still, pipe-worthy one of these days!

Save the bones for Henry Jones:

The @Amy Gardner tribute:

Washed, rinsed, and drip drying:

Solid Jackson!

Here is most of the budrot. I found more while I trimmed (another reason to wet trim...if you dry trim, the mold spreads while you wait). I'm saving this for my trichome-iso-melting experiment, so it's just air drying:

It took two boxes to hang it all up to dry. I've got a fan on each box today to get the bulk of the moisture out, but starting tonight I'll just have one oscillating between the two. And the buds on the bottom are ones that I took the bud rot off and tossed them in front of the holes to dry the fastest:

It has no meaning, but the weight of the harvest was 1,696 grams. 209 grams dry weight it my biggest harvest so far so we'll see. Of course, that plant didn't veg for 181 days!

That was my Sunday! I hope yours went well. :surf:
I'll have what you're having! Man she's fine! I'm very jealous of your awesome outdoor living lifestyle in your hood! Looks great!

Congrats on the harvest Shed.....well done sir!
Thanks Van! You came by on a good day :).
Nice plant for sure Shed
Thank you Chris. Not sure what to do with the huge clone now since I'm not going to keep this strain going because of the bud rot.
Beautiful harvest,Shed...I'd trade a nap for that any day!
Yeah, I guess that's fair, though I'm pretty shattered this morning from missing that nap :(. Thanks carcass!
Nice chop Shed, congrats!
:thanks:
Helluva good plant, nice job Shed!
Thanks Penny! Remind me to flip sooner next time. :p
If you loose 80% of the weight to drying you'll be right around 3/4lbs! Not too shabby!
We'll see. That weight has all the branches so who can tell!
I'll have what you're having! Man she's fine! I'm very jealous of your awesome outdoor living lifestyle in your hood! Looks great!
Thanks otter! You can envy the sun, but don't envy the schlepping :).
Congrats Shed. Glad to hear it's you biggest harvest to date. Sorry about the nap.
Me too, thanks MrS! Not sure if it's the biggest harvest to date yet, but after living for 237 days, that would be a good reward!

It has no meaning, but the weight of the harvest was 1,696 grams. 209 grams dry weight it my biggest harvest
Not sure if it's the biggest harvest to date yet, but after living for 237 days, that would be a good reward!
OK, I thought you were insinuating that this wet weight was more than the wet weight that gave you the 209 dry. Well let's hope it is then :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK, I thought you were insinuating that this wet weight was more than the wet weight that gave you the 209 dry. Well let's hope it is then :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well we can take a look at that for more possibly meaningless comparisons, because we have time before 62%!
A completely meaningless weight of 1138 grams,
This was tall Candida, which came in at 197 grams, or 17% of the harvest weight.
Meaningless chop weight was 1207g
This was short Candida, which came in at 209 grams, also 17% of the harvest weight.

So, 17% of the harvest weight for BC 2.2 would be 294 grams. We'll see!

Splendidly productive Sunday, Shed! :high-five:

I grew this straight up, and I find the trunks of my bent and topped plants end up thicker. Still, pipe-worthy one of these days!
That trunk looks great and will certainly make for a good rainy day project.

Congrats on the harvest, and I'm guessing 9 or 10 ounces in spite of loosing maybe an ounce to the bud rot. :thumb:

Nice haul! Kudos & congrats!

Splendidly productive Sunday, Shed!
That trunk looks great and will certainly make for a good rainy day project.
Congrats on the harvest, and I'm guessing 9 or 10 ounces in spite of loosing maybe an ounce to the bud rot.
Thank you BL! If I had a work area I'd have made 3 pipes by now. I've been boxed out of places I can drill, sand, and saw. Kinda like painting yourself into a corner only with backyard upgrades. :oops:
Nice haul! Kudos & congrats!
Thanks Shake 'n Bake! I've got another big one coming down next weekend and probably another the week after that. Always nice to have you stop by. :thumb:

Highya ITS,

Nice grow and harvest. A lot of work carrying them in and out everyday. At least, one that won't need carrying anymore. Sounds like you'll get a great harvest weight! That budrot amount is nothing, basically. I always have more than that. But, we haven't been in budrot weather yet, so maybe it's a good thing you flowered early!! Nice job, man! Cheers

Highya ITS,

Nice grow and harvest. A lot of work carrying them in and out everyday. At least, one that won't need carrying anymore. Sounds like you'll get a great harvest weight! That budrot amount is nothing, basically. I always have more than that. But, we haven't been in budrot weather yet, so maybe it's a good thing you flowered early!! Nice job, man! Cheers
Thanks Bode! My big Blue Treacle auto harvested in January rotted as well but I also managed a good harvest off that one. I'm not going to regrow this one since it seems prone, particularly since I got rot on branch-end buds in the sun.

One less plant to carry is a good thing! I've replaced the BC in the shed with one of the Candidas so there's only one in the tent. Neither fit through the shed door though, and I'm very worried about what to do with the It's It Punch after Sept 21st. It won't fit anywhere. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom