InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So hey... it seems the use of nivek’s image to promote the Lego move to using hemp plastics is widespread.

The response from MBA
FA43F795-CA8A-400E-B94E-C3510C3585C5.jpeg

I didn’t find the daily mail article but I did find this...
25C5B252-8AAE-49E2-9998-D47D7038A0FF.jpeg

:eek:

Kinda makes me wonder if LEGO aren’t behind it themselves. :hmmmm: I’m going to DM nivek and the 420 staff about it - it feels like something they should know (maybe they even do already).

So hey... it seems the use of nivek’s image to promote the Lego move to using hemp plastics is widespread.

The response from MBA
FA43F795-CA8A-400E-B94E-C3510C3585C5.jpeg

I didn’t find the daily mail article but I did find this...
25C5B252-8AAE-49E2-9998-D47D7038A0FF.jpeg

:eek:

Kinda makes me wonder if LEGO aren’t behind it themselves. :hmmmm: I’m going to DM nivek and the 420 staff about it - it feels like something they should know (maybe they even do already).
Get to the bottom of it Sherlock Gardner!! That bugs me too. I was surprised to see Mars Hydro use some of Ganga granddaddy’s pics on Instagram without credits too. Although this is 100% different because he sent them the images directly. Where’s that line between, - awesome they’re using my pics and - wtf, no credit given!!

Tuesday update will be all about smaller plants, which is to say clones I mostly have no need for :).

Beginning with the Bedroom Cookies 2.2.1, which was in need of transplant a month ago but instead will be cut up for the skin salve supply box. I asked Archiweedies if he needed a clone back and he said no, so with the budrot issues, out it goes. Bye!

Next set of clones are also ready for transplant from their 1 gallon homes, but I'm thinking of dumping one of each and seeing if I can keep the other two small by cutting them way back and doing root trimming. A mothering experiment!

They're both indicas, and between the BC I just harvested, the BeBo coming down this weekend, and the Peyote Critical I took down this winter, I have all the indica I need for many years to come. :rolleyes:

Next set of clones are the ones I took back in mid-June, all still in solo cups and living in full sunshine, getting ready to be separated into solo cups of their own:

@Amy Gardner I did label the CDNT bushy one (as "top," second from the right), though to keep my oil at the same CBD percentage, don't I need to always have one of each pheno in there like first time? If I go with just the bushy CDNT one, I'll have to have a batch tested again. That will be down the line a ways though.

And finally, I have some roots on the clones I put in cups on July 28th. Interestingly enough, these are both monstercrop clones that showed roots first:

It's It Punch:

And DTF:

Tomorrow I'll move on to some bigger plants! :slide:

On to the replies:
Congrats on that nice harvest! It's something for the cookie monster living inside u Shed.
Thanks Crazy! I haven't had a cookies in ages :).
to promote the Lego move
I read that as Lego movie o_O
Shed that plant was huge and looked great ,minus the mold . Even looks better now that its drying . Happy Harvest !!!
Thank you SB! I'm okay with the mold this time :).
"The Shed."
I am.

Lastly...funny place to sleep, but she does love putting her face behind the pillows:
View media item 1701389

@Amy Gardner I did label the CDNT bushy one (as "top," second from the right), though to keep my oil at the same CBD percentage, don't I need to always have one of each pheno in there like first time? If I go with just the bushy CDNT one, I'll have to have a batch tested again. That will be down the line a ways though.
Well... yes, and then again, maybe not :laughtwo: Sorry, that’s all i got for ya!

Back
Top Bottom