InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I have absolutely none of those stones....im out.

Shale?

Alright...looks like the tent mascott wont have to carry the whole load.

Getting high and sending positive energy is as old school as it gets!
InTheShed, which kite are you flying and how are the images high up there? ;)

I don't get high Catfish. I gave it up back in 1981. Dynamo, on the other hand, has the greatest of views right out his back window!
Yeah I tried smoking it several years ago, even though I don't smoke real cigarettes. I just make mini cookies "Micro Dosages" so I can take a cookie and help on the aches and pains. This year I was able to get some CBD clones to grow so maybe bigger doses... :)

Titration titration titration! Amy has always said that she finds a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD the best pain med for her. At what dose for you will be the search! :goodluck:
I was told the CBD Critical Mass Plants are 1:1 and very high in CBD. It balances the thc:cbd ratio.

Titration titration titration! Amy has always said that she finds a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD the best pain med for her. At what dose for you will be the search! :goodluck:
A 1:1 or a 2:1 is what my doctor recommended for pain He said it was best to get a strain that is at least a 1:1 that it works best if it is in the flower as opposed to adding CBD to THC. That's what he said the research is now showing.

The odds of all 40 seeds being male is 1 in 1,099,511,627,776 (1 in 2^40). o_O
Easier to win the lottery!
Thanks! I'm good with those numbers.
I was told the CBD Critical Mass Plants are 1:1 and very high in CBD. It balances the thc:cbd ratio.
CBD CM has "both 2:1 and 1:1 CBD/THC phenos." Which one is the plant currently growing? Who knows! I prefer to go with a more stable strain like Candida from Medical Marijuana Genetics (MMG). They have stabilized the strain to run between 10 and 20% CBD, but always less than 1% THC. That way you can make your own blend depending on what is working currently.

A 1:1 might work for a while, but then you may find you need 2:1 or 1:2, and you would need to grow a whole different set of plants for each ratio. With a CBD-only plant you can make whatever you want in a blend.

That's my take anyway. I'm a Candida grower and I haven't found a reason to go with any other CBD strain.
A 1:1 or a 2:1 is what my doctor recommended for pain He said it was best to get a strain that is at least a 1:1 that it works best if it is in the flower as opposed to adding CBD to THC. That's what he said the research is now showing.
Thanks PCa! I've never heard that both the CBD and THC need to be in the same flower before. I can't imagine what difference it makes once it's in the oil, chemically speaking.
Spliff Berry
Another stable strain!

I'm sure there are many other stones that will work. Do you have anything sedimentary, metamorphic, or igneous nearby?
:yahoo:I have lots of RR (river rock) :rofl: if anybody wants some --let me know
I don't get high Catfish. I gave it up back in 1981. Dynamo, on the other hand, has the greatest of views right out his back window!
I do get high just from my view, it is moving energy that is changing every day of the year. I am extremely fortunate and humble to be this blessed, I got real lucky when I found this place 40 + years ago:meditate::Namaste:

Thanks! I'm good with those numbers.

CBD CM has "both 2:1 and 1:1 CBD/THC phenos." Which one is the plant currently growing? Who knows! I prefer to go with a more stable strain like Candida from Medical Marijuana Genetics (MMG). They have stabilized the strain to run between 10 and 20% CBD, but always less than 1% THC. That way you can make your own blend depending on what is working currently.

A 1:1 might work for a while, but then you may find you need 2:1 or 1:2, and you would need to grow a whole different set of plants for each ratio. With a CBD-only plant you can make whatever you want in a blend.

That's my take anyway. I'm a Candida grower and I haven't found a reason to go with any other CBD strain.

Thanks PCa! I've never heard that both the CBD and THC need to be in the same flower before. I can't imagine what difference it makes once it's in the oil, chemically speaking.

Another stable MMG strain!
I have some Candida I will grow this spring. I want to try mixing it with the THC plants I have to make some oil. I have a 1:1 I am currently growing that is supposed to be really high in both THC and CBD. I want to compare the 1:1 with mixing CBD with THC I want to try it both ways and I really wanted a good CBD strain and on Sheds recommendation I got Candida I think it will really help. Thanks for the recommendation Shed. I made up another 100 Gel Caps earlier today. They go fast taking 4 each evening

Back
Top Bottom