InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

The Thursday update is a pic of the Candida after its second STS spray, and an admonishment to myself to remember to cover the soil when I spray! :oops:

I realized my mistake five minutes later, so I flushed the pot with a couple of gallons of tap water and then a half gallon of nutes. Then I moved the plate to a more prominent spot so I won't do that again.

Carry on with what you were doing! :slide:

The man with the plan! Spray and pray my friend! What a show around here, I can't wait to see the sts at work.
Just a fly by for tonight, catching up on some journals.
Thanks dick! I'm looking forward to getting some seeds and getting rid of these plants that have been hanging around for almost a year. o_O
Try some clone cuttings in straight perlite promise you won't have many pass away. Maybe 1 out of ten. Just mist them once a day or so and keep them domed up.
Thanks Kis! I meant to do that but completely forgot. Heavenly Hybrid suggested it since VG uses that method as well. I'll try it with the cuttings I take off after stretch.

Nice to have your old avatar back again!
I'll let you know when I figure it out.
Oh I think you do alright! :thumb:

Quick Friday update to show the Summer grow:

Other than the color, the Jack Here seems to be slightly improved over earlier this week. Hope summers eternal!

Also improved is the size of the baby birds, who look like they are due for a transplant soon:

I hope your week went well, and the weekend ahead looks promising! :peace:

Nice catch!
I do this all the time, but my quickest time is 13 minutes and 12 seconds. Nicely done!
Thanks guys!
Are you doing the whole plant with STS ? Hope there are no after effects from that OPPs ie
The whole plant gets sprayed since I want as many pollen sacs as possible!

OPP = Other people's "property"?

Other than the color
I can only imagine what those girls would look like if you took care of them like you do your lawn.:p
They really are looking much better to me.

Might be time to give those Black Phoebe’ a little Red Bull, get them their wings.

The Sour G looks more yellow on the bottom. Is that because of the GF?

I can only imagine what those girls would look like if you took care of them like you do your lawn.
They really are looking much better to me.
Might be time to give those Black Phoebe’ a little Red Bull, get them their wings.
I would buy plastic cannabis plants but they'd all end up looking like @MrSauga grew them!

I hope the birds fledge when my dog isn't around. :eek:
The Sour G looks more yellow on the bottom. Is that because of the GF?
I'm thinking that the instructions with the GF should include mixing it in and wetting the soil two weeks before planting. It seems like it takes a while for the feeding to catch up to the plant, but it eventually seems to. My Tin Can Kush has been living on just GeoFlora Veg and tap water since a week after I put it in the 7 gallon pot.

Also, I won't be switching to GF Bloom for flower as I don't like the lower N/higher P they have in their Bloom mix. I'm sticking to Veg with some added K (probably Terpinator if any of my bottles are still good).

The yellowing on the other two is just me being behind on feeding, as I seem to be on all my plants at this stage. I need to feed more aggressively when they're young than I do, and someday I will try to accomplish that :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to the grow store Saturday and picked up more Geoflora bloom and thought of you when I saw they had a few bags of ProMix HP. They said they only received 1 pallet and sold all but and 3 bags in 20 minutes.

006E1B3E-2EE4-465F-BF3C-F44972682BFD.jpeg

How about a quick Monday update?

Not much going on cannabis-related this weekend, but I did a lot of planting in the back bed and a huge amount of trimming in the front yard (filled up two green bins). I top dressed the Tin Can Kush (5 fl ounces) and the Sour G (1 fl ounce) with GeoFlora Veg on Saturday, and sprayed the Candida with its third dousing of STS today.

Here is a family portrait from this morning:

The STS Candida in the upper right was drying out after spraying, with the plate covering the soil I'm happy to say!

Time change for most of these tonight, so tomorrow is flip day 1 for:
Tin Can Kush
Red Dragon
Candida STS
Candida seed
Candida clone
so they will all be in the shed tonight, with lights-off at 7:30pm. If it's too crowded I will have to bump the summer grow out of the tent (and into the office), and put the three Candidas in there. We'll see!

I was going to run the 6" exhaust out the window of the shed door this weekend, but the Black Phoebe babies are yet to fly the nest and that fan makes a lot of noise and airflow, so I'm trying to figure a way to run the flex out the small triangular vent at the back wall. At last beak count there were 4 birdies. Here is their family portrait:
20210522_150544 black phoebe babies.jpg

The shit is piling up below, and I remember why I got rid of the nest last time they left. :yuck:

I hope you all had a great weekend, and with your vaccines comes a growing sense of normalcy. Stay safe! :ciao:

Highya ITS,

We have a beam holding our porch roof and there's a nest in between each rafter. We had 2 families of swallows this year. Last year, one family raised two broods!! Surprised me!
Your lineup looks very nice! I hope you get some pollen for the candidas! Tin Can Kush looks very happy, as does the Red Dragon. What's up with the Chiquita Banana and the Jack Herer? Nitrogen deficiency? I went through that this spring. Oh, well. Mine are all in the ground now and starting to grow. I'm doing the Jadam organic gardening thing this summer. Nutty Professor had some great ladies this spring. Plan sounds reasonable. Anyways, have a great week, and Happy Smokin'

One pallet?
They told me it was a supply issue to the manufacturer‘s as they can’t get the peat based products such as Sphagnum in to make the goods. They said it is starting to effect some of their other products as well.

It's a very pleasing green picture, they're looking good Shed!

You can't do much when the birds have taken to nesting, like Bode, we often get swallows altho my wife is not keen on them as once they fledge they often like it so much they hang around until they're eventually shooed off from crapping on the balcony.

Highya ITS,

We have a beam holding our porch roof and there's a nest in between each rafter. We had 2 families of swallows this year. Last year, one family raised two broods!! Surprised me!
Your lineup looks very nice! I hope you get some pollen for the candidas! Tin Can Kush looks very happy, as does the Red Dragon. What's up with the Chiquita Banana and the Jack Herer? Nitrogen deficiency? I went through that this spring. Oh, well. Mine are all in the ground now and starting to grow. I'm doing the Jadam organic gardening thing this summer. Nutty Professor had some great ladies this spring. Plan sounds reasonable. Anyways, have a great week, and Happy Smokin'
Two years running we had doves roost on the garage door motor, and the babies would wander around on the floor during the fledgling period, but on the plus side dove poop is hard like marbles and I would just vacuum everything up after they moved on for the year. This stuff is just bird shit and it stinks! I'm going to have to shovel it out when they're gone. :rolleyes:

The CB and JH are hungry generally as I usually get behind at the early stages of veg, but more so having switched to soil (which is slower to dry than peat). I hope to have them turned around in a week or so, and have different plans for transplanting going forward.
They told me it was a supply issue to the manufacturer‘s as they can’t get the peat based products such as Sphagnum in to make the goods. They said it is starting to effect some of their other products as well.
Maybe it's about regulations on peat farming? All I can say is I hope I get the hang of soil again!
It's a very pleasing green picture, they're looking good Shed!
You can't do much when the birds have taken to nesting, like Bode, we often get swallows altho my wife is not keen on them as once they fledge they often like it so much they hang around until they're eventually shooed off from crapping on the balcony.
Thanks Stunger! It's easy to take green pics when your grass is fake. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm thinking that my dog will move them along once they start trying to fly!

Back
Top Bottom