InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oh if you only learned how to google! First link:

"N, P, and K make up 5–7%, 3–5.4%, and 1–2.5% of the dried solids respectively (Rose et al., 2015)."
Lmao!!!! Well heck, I know how to google Shed, but I have you. You're like the Google of weed.

Oh if you only learned how to google! First link:

"N, P, and K make up 5–7%, 3–5.4%, and 1–2.5% of the dried solids respectively (Rose et al., 2015)."
Interesting. I'd have to dry mine out about 6 years before using it! :straightface:

Maybe 7.

Talk to your doctor about adding psyllium husks to your diet. :thumb:

:bravo:
You guys know WAY too much about this topic. The day I fish my poop out of the toilet to feed my plants is the day I quit growing. Lol.

You guys really know how to talk some shit!

Oh my, Anthroponics is the topic of the day?
Yesterday, and great word Rex! Had to look that one up since Jon hasn't.

Today I wanted to show off the Sour G clones that will be the next seed-making project:

The one on the left with STS scrawled on the blue tape was the one I sprayed with (all together now) "STS" on Sunday evening. It will get another spray tonight and then put in the tent with the Doug's Varin for its first 12 hours of dark. The other two I plan to stagger the flip on to make sure I have nice fresh pistils to pollinate, assuming I get pollen this time. So that's April 14 and 21 for their first taste of darkness.

We'll see! :ciao:

Hi Mr Shed.
I know you have answered this question a million times, but I have the memory of a dead goldfish.
So, if you don't mind me asking, what NPK ratio do you use throughout your grow? I recall you kept it the same throughout; but this goldfish forgot :straightface:

I've realised you never have a sickly plant. Even at the last few weeks of growth, there is never any fade. Unless you colour all your leaves in with a bright green sharpie, but I doubt it.

Anyways, can you share your knowledge again please, if you don't mind?
Sorry to trouble you..

Oooh strapping specimens Shed! I'm all excited for you and the STS project! Go man!
Thanks Otter! I'm hoping that the new 50% dilution and spraying every 3 days instead of 4 will make this a walk in the park. :)
So, if you don't mind me asking, what NPK ratio do you use throughout your grow? I recall you kept it the same throughout;
I try to run something close to 5-1-5 in veg and 5-1-6 in flower, with Ca at 50% of K, Mg at 50% of Ca, S at 10% of N, and silica at 50ppm in veg and 30ppm in flower. I never hit those exactly but those are my targets using the nutrients I have on hand.
I've realised you never have a sickly plant. Even at the last few weeks of growth, there is never any fade. Unless you colour all your leaves in with a bright green sharpie, but I doubt it.
Thanks Paul, but I sometimes have sickly plants. Turns out it's usually related to the way that ProMix HP tends to shift its pH over time, so I'm going to be giving soil another try this summer. Something with a good track record like FoxFarms rather than the crap they sell for gardens at Argos.
Good Luck Shed on the reversal,
Thanks dynamo...stay tuned!

Hi Shed, that clone pic is a stunner. The lighting and placement are perfect :nerd-with-glasses:. Mid and end April are going to be interesting. Looking forward to following along.

Back
Top Bottom