Jack’s Flooding Jungle!

@Mars Hydro the Mars beams have nurtured some babies into earth im definitely sooo inlove with the fc6500 can’t wait to see some flowers soon !!

Hi there,

Not really a huge fan of led, but you got a damn monster, and fits perfect into that 4x4 tent.
Nice specs with that monster, nice nice nice :adore:
I'll grab my seat :Namaste:

Hi there,

Not really a huge fan of led, but you got a damn monster, and fits perfect into that 4x4 tent.
Nice specs with that monster, nice nice nice :adore:
I'll grab my seat :Namaste:
I used to run hps it did well once went led never turned back we will see what this monster will do !! She barley fit in a 4x4 but the tent is lit up from end to end but should be a killer first run

Let the flooding begin. :thumb:
Let it be brother they really goin to take off just got to go to Wally World to get some stones and air tubing since I change them every run !! Wish a hydro store was close but a hr for air stones

Let it be brother they really goin to take off just got to go to Wally World to get some stones and air tubing since I change them every run !! Wish a hydro store was close but a hr for air stones
I’m in the same boat. 1 hr to the city.

Sorry Ben away for a few had a lost in the family needed to gather my thoughts this year definitely started good !!! Hope for better days girls doin just dandy !! We’re flooding now !!

Sorry Ben away for a few had a lost in the family needed to gather my thoughts
Sorry to hear. Had a couple of those recently, so I understand how hard it can be.

Sorry Ben away for a few had a lost in the family needed to gather my thoughts this year definitely started good !!! Hope for better days girls doin just dandy !! We’re flooding now !!

Sorry to hear that Jacky. Sending love!!

Back
Top Bottom