Jack Herer 305 Watt LED + Hempy Bucket Grow

heres a couple pics day 2 flower
9_overall.jpg

plus_4.jpg

4 more would go great if i had a 2nd light in there, 9s a bit tight for 1. 2 would cover 13-15 nicely.

ok should be burning two 600 watt hps in here soon, cool tubes, 2 blowers, one for cooling the lamps, one for the room. 450cfm blowers, closests about
3.5x5x7. i have a floor fan and a wall fan. lights on at night. just waiting on my tubes and another bulb. only problem is having to hang to lights lengthwise instead of horizontally to my garden, but a straight shot for the air to go beats alot of turns, espescially trying to use rigid/insulated ducting.

I put the 4 I had in solo cups into buckets, I'm curious how they do, there were alot of roots in there, and they were planted just on top of the hempy rez so they should pick up real fast. Now that they are all chuggin along nicely I can work on a mini led grow I got planned. It'll be purplewreck x5-6 under a Procyon and 2 ufos, with some other strains probably tossed in as well, brainstorm haze probably. I'm planning to use the extra space to bring up new strains and test run them. Purlplewreck and bs haze, possibly satori for now, then maybe start up some freebies in the summer.

Umm doesnt need to be a blower you can just get a vortex or something or even one of those HD duct boosters that are $29.99 would be able to cool two cooltubes. And then you could get one more duct booster to cool your room. Idk jus throwin out ideas ;)

Yeah I have 3 vortex blowers, so I'll still have an extra lying around.
I clipped some clones from 3 strains, 2 female brainstorm haze, and a monster satori I'm thinking and hoping is male. Put 20 more clones into perlite cups but I don't know what to do with them, maybe get something going, maybe toss em. Some may be kept around to replace the 13 I started flowering 8 days ago.

Yeah I'll find a home for most of them, never enough weed!

I found mold in my clone tray, on the plugs, so I tossed them. I hope I don't see anymore. It was in a room that lost lights, about 16 hours Im guessing, got mighty cool. Low 60s, dark, wet. Nice. Oh well shit happens. by the time I can't get good clones they'll be almost done and I really was never impressed with that haze, I got better stuff coming up.

Pics coming, day 8 bloom, should get them up today. I will try to at least do weekly pics of my ladies.

I have 2 600 watt hps in there now. I gotta wait for another reflector to mount it permanently, but the plants will love it either way. Room was runnin 82-84 with no aircooling to the bulbs, just one 450cfm blower on a carbon filter. I should be able to keep it <80 degrees in the summer with it all hooked up, at least I hope.

I wonder if anyone knows how long until I see pollen, or more importantly, when should I put the now vegging future moms in with him. They are clones so already have female sex parts. I was just gonna toss them in with him and let it happen naturally, but only for a couple days, because I don't want to be going in and out of that room spreading pollen. I'm gonna pick my best 3 as moms, and flower them under 3 42 watt cfls with reflectors. Or just seed 2 and leave the third unpollenated (3 plants is all I can really want to do).

Satori x Jack and satori x bobo

Really think the satori x Jack will be better.
I'd rather sts bobo and get feminized bobo seed.
I can't wait to see what happens!
Biggest concern is that I've had female satoris with a tendency to herm late in bloom, and that satori x Jack will be so incredibly potent as to change the world , making it next to impossible to keep a low profile..

too bad i couldnt change the title of my growlog..
still need to get them leds to growing something..
oh well heres some pics for anyone interested, first some overall shots to show the girls at day 13, the rooms got some serious work to do, but it wont be good for another week, but when its done it should be pretty nice to look at. then i have some shots of my purplewrecks, in soil, i suck with seedlings, once i get clones, im solid, but they are struggling. they are in black gold organic mixed 3:1 to perlite, its very light. i use botanicare organics, nice and simple, usually very little problems. they keep looking hungry, so i keep upping the nutes, but usually i dont feed nearly as much. any ideas? more light and a repotting, thats where i may start.
overall4.jpg

overall3.jpg

overall11.jpg

overall21.jpg

ok heres the purplewreck, i have six, 4 regular looking, look similar though much taller than trainwreck ive grown and dont like to be bent, and 2 that have the leaf crinkle/wrinkle and only want to grow straight up too. the spots are only really on one leaf, and the yellowing is on all of them. they got liquid karma and grow nutes from botanicare mixed 1:2 karma:grow as per my norm. I use 1 karma: 2 grow in veg, 1 karma: 2 bloom in bloom, pretty much stick to what works, or has in the past. heres the ugly ladies now..
pk22.jpg

(theres a future mommy bobo in there for color compare)
pk_vs_bobo.jpg

pk12.jpg

pkrinkles.jpg

pkrinkles2.jpg

Ok Ive had 2 batches of clones ruined by mold. They were small batches, not a big deal, and this has never happened before. First time i had the lights go out overnight and the room got cold, figured that was why. Now it has happened again, rapid rooters, olivias, a little super thrive, I get 9/10 at worst, I get 24/25 typically, huge difference there huh? It matters little my stupid ratios, what matters is what the hell am I to do come time to clone my purplewrecks? I've always been suspiscious of the rapid rooters, mostly due to where I buy them, but never any problems. Could it be a bad batch of plugs? They were just small little batches from same bag of plugs. The tray and everything was cleaned and bleached prior to my careful cloning procedures. My tentative plan is to change my cloning technique, but that sucks. I hope I'm making sense, a touch heavy on my life medicine this morning/evening/yesterday. And while your at it, some advice on my purplewrecks would be cool. Be cool. :hmmmm:

I am thinking of trying to put fresh cut clones straight into perlite solo cup mini hempys. With my last 2 batches getting mold, the rapid rooters are gone. I was gonna build a cloner but think maybe I don't need to bother, plus in the solo cups it doesn't really matter how short my clones are. I'm thinking daily watering and a dome for the first week or so maybe, should do.

My ladies look great, no camera, but they are filling the room up nicely.

Hmm when cloning are you leaving a lot of water in the bottom of the dome? Are you uncovering it or letting fresh air in & out? I've never encountered mold while cloning. Im just curious as to what you think maybe causin it :blushsmile:

I've never had it either. And it's hit right away, the plugs, not the clones themselves. I try and mist them once a day, keep the tray very low, not a real moist environment, just perfect is where I think I'm hitting. My success rate is 99% lately, if I lose one it's cuz I did something stupid to it or the mother wasn't ready/healthy. Do you think the lil solo cups with perlite would work, cuz I sure do. The clone/mold things frusterating because I'm normally solid with cloning and it's pretty fundamental. I suspect the rapid rooters, and the store I got them from. I have to try something new though because I gave to get good clones off the purplewrecks, the mamas aren't looking so hot and I need to snip in ~2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom