Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

Update on the cups
45A0363C-0322-4D98-9FA8-2495E0422053.jpeg

One frail seedling still pushing in the tray I hope she makes it:goodluck:
The damped soul looks dead this morning. But on the other hand i didnt expect all five to go these autos seem to be a hit or miss. Not sure why my 3 bears was so small in my last run. Maybe i stunted her but these new ones will tell me if these autos are worth while. I have a few more packs of autos to pop so im hoping for some bigger girls this round but either way im happy :laugh::slide:

Question, and I have been assured there is no such thing as a stupid one lolling!

Why the fuzzy thingy?
These are for LST training this provides support for the main stem to go in a upwards direction giving the ability for more nug growth. heads will come straight up from the bend and towards the light instead of a Christmas tree like shape.

These are for LST training this provides support for the main stem to go in a upwards direction giving the ability for more nug growth. heads will come straight up from the bend and towards the light instead of a Christmas tree like shape.
Usually I'd wait till I had a couple leaf sets before training. The branching comes from the internodes. If ya look at it your just training the main stem which is the base. Just my 2c..

Usually I'd wait till I had a couple leaf sets before training. The branching comes from the internodes. If ya look at it your just training the main stem which is the base. Just my 2c..
Hear that Jim, I figure though you create a better base to have more bend but i get whatca mean here though! :nerd-with-glasses:

My clone cups tumbled over this morning by accident but I seem to have managed picking them up and putting them back in there cups. I opened one side of the tent that I normally dont and watched them fall as I opened the tent. :lot-o-toke: Hard to hop over like 6 plants but glad they are still in tact i will probably give them a few days and them transplant into pots since I watered them yesterday with a feed.

My clone cups tumbled over this morning by accident but I seem to have managed picking them up and putting them back in there cups. I opened one side of the tent that I normally dont and watched them fall as I opened the tent. :lot-o-toke: Hard to hop over like 6 plants but glad they are still in tact i will probably give them a few days and them transplant into pots since I watered them yesterday with a feed.
Sounds like something I'd do...lol. Good to hear all is okay.

Back
Top Bottom