Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

Hoping these two mommas stay strong jim! They are gona have some potent nugs!
They will. Think positive and give yourself some credit. Youve learned a lot these past months.

Starting some LST on the 3 autos that are doing pretty good.
E0C67A4D-D462-43BB-8993-7BD8944415A3.jpeg

One Dosipunch clone got transplanted yesterday and by the looks of it one more will be ready later today along with a molten lava clone! We are gona be packed up! 2 Seedlings still lagging but they are coming along soon i have faith in them. :hookah:

Hey @johnnystackz, this might be a silly question but why are the leaves trimmed on some clones? Seriously, I have no idea. :hmmmm:

Great resource for those of us who can't resist a experiment! :nerd-with-glasses:
Great question!

I was wondering too but didn’t want to look like a dumbarse for not knowing lolll

Thanks :bong: almost everyone has been patient & willing to explain or send me to a resource. I figure I am among growers who want to share and spare their trials with others.
I can be dumbarsed enough for us both :passitleft::rofl:

Thanks :bong: almost everyone has been patient & willing to explain or send me to a resource. I figure I am among growers who want to share and spare their trials with others.
Thanks I really do appreciate it, because I can be so dumbarsed it’s a miracle in itself every time I get through a day without at least 5 dumbarse cringe moments. This one is a daily given...

Konks says:- good morning Tra
Trala answers:- good thanks, how are you?

Thanks I really do appreciate it, because I can be so dumbarsed it’s a miracle in itself every time I get through a day without at least 5 dumbarse cringe moments. This one is a daily given...

I second that.

Konk would say - what I wasn't paying attention let's ask someone :high-five:

@TraLa @Konks Dirt Empire
No problem at all! Hey we all are here to learn! Glad to share any bit in the kindness way possible
so if there is any..
Why? What the? How?
Let me know:love:
Konk would say - what I wasn't paying attention let's ask someone :high-five:
Maybe just a little bit :rofl::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom