Johnnystackz’s Clone Wars

Betty clones
A9EDC85F-52C2-4C52-B7DC-757263A9D0F4.jpeg
CF4D40D9-3679-479A-A84D-3919B095127E.jpeg
1922EFFC-E49A-40E0-9C6B-0461364D11BA.jpeg

You definitely are gona have some big and some more manageable. Will hope the best for you bean! To be honest wet betty clones took off today. I need to get the clones more in the light. Right now with the other girls in flower (second grow) is hogging most of the light and the spider mites on dark star and lsd(first grow) on the other side of the tent. Trying to keep them distant for now and hopefully pulling darkstar and lsd out of the tent sunday so we can spread everyone out then and get plugging away on clone wars. More update probably after we chop down dark and lsd

I just did big in my yard now small and simple to get nice frost and dense nugs. For a future nug contest I hope.
Good feed & genetics definitely help the frost. Like its a hard decision sometimes calling the 13-1 or 12-12 depending on genetics. Potentcy goes along way for weight in my opinion. So im new but from what i read and do I like to hit a good 70 degrees at night to add more to resin production +++ purples :hippy: :ganjamon:

Basic is never bad though. Easy simple and good outcome. Adding extra variables or hydroponics just makes more work to me. Watching some of you guys and the guys i personally know I always get the hydro is fun but there is nothing like good ole soil

Lasers bouncing off reflective surfaces like storm poopers raiding the grow room.
Plus big juicy colas
Your update blew me away man. Your exploding with growth erwhere..lol. Looks great in there. :thumb:
Jim! We are chugging along well! Need too get the clones under the light directly so they can grow up some more, hoping todo so this weekend! But waiting until i take dark and lsd out

Back
Top Bottom