KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Triple Purple Rhino

photo drop

i call these with lighter in repose.
IMG_93143.jpg

not a ton of bud but a ton of in bred seeds to be sure
IMG_93088.jpg
IMG_93117.jpg
IMG_93195.jpg
IMG_93104.jpg

IMG_93214.jpg
IMG_93156.jpg

IMG_93233.jpg
IMG_93293.jpg

IMG_93303.jpg

IMG_93354.jpg

IMG_93324.jpg

IMG_93317.jpg

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

I have 2 sets of up loads today. I am gonna go with the green Ace x CannaBioGen cross first.

Here we have it with the lighter for reference
CIMG9357.jpg

This is down low. It is really chunky almost solid from here on up to the top.
CIMG9359.jpg

Lots of frost on this one, started early and has not slowed down.
CIMG93471.jpg

Close ups (oblig)
CIMG9348.jpg
Serious frost and skunky smell.
CIMG9350.jpg

That is the green one today :surf:

Now for the Purple Rhino.

Some close ups of the harvested bud after a week and a day in the re fridge drying in a paper bag.

The stem snapped yesterday so I have it in the jar and burping.
CIMG93641.jpg

Had a bit of low light so I used a flashlight to supplement the lighting in some of these, cool purps.
CIMG9370.jpg

i dunno, random.
CIMG9372.jpg
CIMG9375.jpg

There was purple trich stems in some of these, not sure where now.
CIMG93731.jpg
CIMG93741.jpg

That is all I got in me today, my neck is kiling me.
:cheer:

Back from Vacation. Had a birthday turned fifty somethin again, deja vu all-over again. I actually got lots of work done on my family house down south. The beach, lemme tell ya was an interesting thing of nature. The seaweed and vegatation left from the hurricanes this year was about 6-7 feet wide and a good foot in depth as far as the eye can see. Pretty interesting. Good fertilizer to re build the dunes that were lost in the hurricanes. Which is what they are doing. They say it will take ten years to rebuild.

Any whoo :woohoo: Seed drop. Sorting seed before i go back-to work this weekend.

First up is the Ace seed x CannaBioGen pollinated with triple purple rhino male. Lots of in mature to sort out but a ton of mature seeds.
CIMG9382.jpg
CIMG9385.jpg

Next up is the Triple Purple Rhino. I have mostly mature seeds, good shaped, looking super good for my in bred TRP I didnt stop to count but looks like about 50 seeds total and about half sorted. The remaining buds are in cure with seed still in them.

Triple Purple Rhino in-bred seeds.
:surf:
CIMG9380.jpg
CIMG93771.jpg
CIMG9381.jpg

I got this lil feckir to chop today or tomorrow. It survived pretty well considering how long I was gone. Just short of 2 weeks, say 12 days closer to 13. It was just an extra plant and bonus. It has got to be more than 10 weeks in flower, I lost track.

Here it is a little worse for the wear, but still alive. and dense, smellz sweet skunk, feels heavy and sticky. Single cola style plant.
AND-- OhMy Dear, no seeds I hope ..wink wink..

Top of the plant
CIMG9393.jpg

It is pretty healthy, purple splotched from the cold i think, you can see the purp dots better later.
CIMG9394.jpg

I think this is the little side branch I left from the beginning. It did pretty good with the light penetration from the cree COBs.
CIMG9395.jpg
Other wise the plant is a single cola, I dunno if i was thinking of pollinating this or what not but I did nothing, just let the one off shoot.
CIMG9396.jpg

Close ups Trichs and such
CIMG9398.jpg
Plenty of amber to chop today but I have fall maintenance on the apt today and I try not to broadcast my little tent if i can help it.
CIMG9402.jpg

CIMG9401.jpg
These little areas of purple are spotted here and there, on edges and such, kind of cool considering how purp my last plant was. I like the green too. Good for a change up.
CIMG9400.jpg

No size reference, the 420mag lighter was not handy when I did the snaps. But it has bulk and weight. I hope it dries well. Going lo n slo.

Back from Vacation. Had a birthday turned fifty somethin again, deja vu all-over again. I actually got lots of work done on my family house down south. The beach, lemme tell ya was an interesting thing of nature. The seaweed and vegatation left from the hurricanes this year was about 6-7 feet wide and a good foot in depth as far as the eye can see. Pretty interesting. Good fertilizer to re build the dunes that were lost in the hurricanes. Which is what they are doing. They say it will take ten years to rebuild.

Any whoo :woohoo: Seed drop. Sorting seed before i go back-to work this weekend.

First up is the Ace seed x CannaBioGen pollinated with triple purple rhino male. Lots of in mature to sort out but a ton of mature seeds.
CIMG9382.jpg

CIMG9380.jpg

I'm guessing any one/all of those seeds would pop!

Thanks Rad! I am very confident in the TPR in bred seeds. They look fantastic. Better looking than the breeders originals. I chopped the other plant so I now have no canna growing in my tent, not sure but I think it has been some time since that happened before.

I set up my earthbox jr this evening. It didnt take all of the soil I had, kind of bummed I dont have space for left over soil. It should take 1 cu ft. I guess I had 1.5 cu ft in my container.
In any event I re Amended with minerals and EWC and broke up the roots, killed my companion plant ( that tarragon lived 3 years or so) I will not be suprised to see it come back while I 'cook' the soil. I watered with my home made seaweed water bubbled overnight and I added some coffee grounds to the mix. So it should be pretty alive in 2 -3 weeks time. I might wait till after TuRkeY day. (shh I am going to colorado for that thursday, big secret).

I took some snap of the chop but nuthing of the SIP set up, too much going on for snaps then.

Back with the upload.

I uploaded some of the TPR. I have all of it dry more than half is in the jar, one bud I vaccum sealed in a bag. My wife, when she runs out of smoke always says to me "I know you have some stashed away, where is it?" This will be my stash for when the well runs dry. Just asingle bud should be some good smoke, it dried Lo N Slo in the fridge for a week before being sealed, it was still pretty wet but dry enough.

The distant view, crap for light these last 2 days.......
CIMG9403.jpg

The close up......
CIMG9404.jpg
the dry TPR is behind the meter in the jar here, the meter tends to read a couple of point high on the humidity scale, my other meter would read right at 62-63 in this case so it is right where I want it.
CIMG94051.jpg

The rest of the TPR is in the stash box ready to combust......;)

The harvest went tonight while I had the chance.

Some sort of size reference with the one foot ruler in the capture
CIMG9407.jpg

It is dense and solid, I rinsed it and it is now hangin to dry before going into a paper bag for the lo and slo in the fridge.
CIMG9408.jpg

Got some thickness to it
CIMG9411.jpg
crap light, I got to go with a flash soon.
CIMG9409.jpg
CIMG9410.jpg

There is the flash with all the sparkles, ((i am happy when I can photo under the cobs white light bright.........))
as opposed to using a flash
CIMG9414.jpg

Snap
CIMG9415.jpg

After chop, with the lighter
CIMG9418.jpg

I think there is lots of goodness in there, happy with my accidental grow that turned out to be a single cola of the perfect height for my tent.
CIMG9416.jpg

How wonderful of the universe to work it out so neatly. :battingeyelashes: She's a dense one. Well done, for an accident. :high-five:

It must be nice to be satisfied with such a small harvest, in comparison to the manic pace I sometimes take trying to stay ahead of myself and the daughter. :laughtwo: I've been trying to figure out a schedule that'll keep me in stock, and it comes out to something like 8 plants at a time. Lol!

I was giving serious thought to the 6-day desentizitation protocol. :laughtwo:

It must be nice to be satisfied with such a small harvest, in comparison to the manic pace I sometimes take trying to stay ahead of myself and the daughter. :laughtwo: I've been trying to figure out a schedule that'll keep me in stock, and it comes out to something like 8 plants at a time. Lol!

And the Brother-in-law. I just barely keep buds on the shelf flowering 6 at a time :)

And the Brother-in-law. I just barely keep buds on the shelf flowering 6 at a time :)

i got it easy just growin for only one. Right now my jars are full, so to speak. {{the cat has plenty of infused oil,}} ( the oil doesnt take much stash to make, one small bud and 2 grams of trim.) Missus just takes a couple hits in the mornin, noon and night, never really more than a tiny buzz, been like that for the last 17 years that i know and prolly 20 before that.

hard to judge how much, because if there is a party--> the stash goes up in smoke quick, throws the calculation off:lot-o-toke:
i would be happy with more say 3/4 a plant,,..... a full zip and i bet i would be working hard to keep it out of the lights, too much work.

i like to have 2 grams in reserve, nonetheless.......:surf:

i got the sip all set up and wet down gonna let 'cook' for sometime maybe have my nitrogen fixer grow in it for now it may not take the transplant. lambsquarter for the fix.......

Have you ever read about 12/12 from seed man? If you're working with a small space it might be right up your alley, littler plants like the kind you're already growing, but without much of the veg time. Some people stack up quite a few harvests a year so even tough they get as low as 1/2 ounce a plant it builds up in the jars. I think the best I've seen it does was by some Swedish ( I think ) growers and they called it "No Mercy Bloom from Seed".

You betcha ! ...no mercy bloom from seed... I like it!! I will have to try to remember that. Good stuff.

My last plant was 12/12 or 11/13 from seed. Cannot remember for sure right now. I would love to veg longer than 4 weeks but I have been to afraid of stretch from a mature plant into flower. So for now I plan on a short veg for my next grow then bamm, 11/13 with far red supplement.no mercy. :surf:

i really like that i have a namr for the 12/12 light schedule. 'no mercy'

i adopted 11/13 way back when from Dr Ziggy, it just fit my grow style. all i got growing now is a baby lambsquarter in my new SIP.

i dont want to dive into another grow i have to much to plan for outside the garden. it feels wrong not to have a sprout ready to plant.

i really like that i have a namr for the 12/12 light schedule. 'no mercy'

i adopted 11/13 way back when from Dr Ziggy, it just fit my grow style. all i got growing now is a baby lambsquarter in my new SIP.

i dont want to dive into another grow i have to much to plan for outside the garden. it feels wrong not to have a sprout ready to plant.

I know that feeling. :laughtwo: Remember my seven weeks in Phoenix? It was terrible how much I missed the sight of growing plants and the sound of fans running. :rofl:

We're so addicted to growing. I find that endearing. The plants are really raising us. Lol!

I've been giving thought to the idea of four weeks in veg and then "Boom!" into flower. That idea, in my head, is like "no mercy." Lol! The turnaround is what draws me. I don't have the light capacity to be pulling more than a couple ounces from a big plant, so faster harvesting with smaller plants is becoming an attractive option.

I'm still playing around in the back of my head with the idea of a bank of solo cups, grown for juicing and planted one seed a day through the entire cycle. I'll need lots of seeds for that project, which means I'll have to begin breeding my own. With this method it's not too important what chemovar you grow, as long as you're getting the terpene and cannabinoid profiles you're needing.

It also means I'd need a lemongrass juicer. More equipment for the growing canna kitchen.

Tell me it wouldn't be a sight to watch blooming, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a second light coming from GROWant. I could rig up a two-level setup in one of the tents or a closet. Sooner or later I'll get this one off the ground. Cannabis is best consumed as a food source. Prohibition screwed us all up and got us looking at it as a drug. It's up to us to change the public perception.

Good morning, by the way. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom