KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Salutations,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

:high-five:

I would be honored. Thanks for asking.

Excellent, dont forget to quote the second post in the thread and fill out a bio, I know you did a few forum posts on photography so make sure to add those link in the bio! Looking forward to it

Update

A little photo journal update. Been distracted, spaced out and generally not engaged.

Start off with the Ace x CannaBioGen cross. I figure about 4 weeks left with this baby. Getting diluted seaweed water and growers recharge.
Mrs. likes this breed, strong and tastes great!
Have a look I did a comparison first foto with out white balance correction just no correction.

You can see the yellow of the COB lights 3500K.
CIMG9709.jpg

And here I set the camera to tungsten white balance correction ISO 100 and no flash and auto focus
CIMG9710.jpg

Plant is loosing color in the leaves so I top dressed with a bit of compost I had before watering today see what happens this week.

Close ups
CIMG97131.jpg

Trich show
CIMG9715.jpg

I could use a couple of yummy buds from this baby.
CIMG9716.jpg

No pollen and no nanners, on the nanners watch now.
CIMG9718.jpg

Growing and stacking about how I have come to expect from the breed.
CIMG9719.jpg

ACE Seeds Zamaldelica....

This poor thing is fighting through moist over saturated soil.

Super vigorous plant Ace has with this cross, I have to be happy it can withstand my learning curve with the SIP.
Just a shame on my part. : - (

I should get a couple nice bud in the end, that is good with me.

The over view...

CIMG9720.jpg

A bit further back before I close up the tent.
CIMG9721.jpg

The center bud is getting chunky and delicious.

CIMG9724.jpg
CIMG9722.jpg

A side bud...
CIMG9723.jpg

I feel petty good but I know it can doooo so much better.

hi Rad :ciao:

I just have to not screw up and get these to harvest. My temp and humidity are better this week. I got rh up to 35-45. Temps only drop to upper 60s at night.

I think i might spin the earthbox today, i dunno.

Feeling good. I have enough stash and will get some buds here to get me to the next sequence.
Mi missus sure does love having stash all the time ready to go:surf:

It is good to be home for an extended period of time for once I get to mucky muck around in the garden.
I spun the earthbox around. it is getting better fan and maybe more surround light.

Toook some foto . . . . .

The back is now the front
CIMG9731.jpg

Here I pulled back to get a feel for the entire tent, and ruler in the background for fun.
CIMG9732.jpg

flowers a bloomin
CIMG9728.jpg

side flower
CIMG9729.jpg

The plant looks better than it did. I might top dress some amendment.

CIMG9733.jpg

The container on the side. I am keeping it watered, I figure another month.
CIMG9730.jpg

It is good to be home for an extended period of time for once I get to mucky muck around in the garden.
I spun the earthbox around. it is getting better fan and maybe more surround light.

Toook some foto . . . . .

The back is now the front
CIMG9731.jpg

Here I pulled back to get a feel for the entire tent, and ruler in the background for fun.
CIMG9732.jpg

flowers a bloomin
CIMG9728.jpg

side flower
CIMG9729.jpg

The plant looks better than it did. I might top dress some amendment.

CIMG9733.jpg

The container on the side. I am keeping it watered, I figure another month.
CIMG9730.jpg

So very nice! :drool:

So very nice! :drool:

:thanks::thanks: Thanks for looking.......

Kind of depressed with the grow now. loosing the ZamalD, it is not gonna make it. But I do have the back up plan.

poor plant tried but lost the battle to weak soil and root crown rot. To the right is the healthy plant.
IMG_007991.jpg

Going to have to get new soil going and work the bugs out of the SIP grow container.

I still have flowers going to the end of its grow cycle. . .ACE x CannaBioGen breed by me. swweeett skunky packing on the oil.

Photo bomb
CIMG9738.jpg

the ever closer up close
CIMG9747.jpg

tops of the tops
CIMG9740.jpg

clouds and clear
CIMG9742.jpg

This ahs a funny digital after effect of a line thru the middle
CIMG9743.jpg

Yummy
CIMG9741.jpg

CIMG9739.jpg

something about the under leaf
CIMG9744.jpg

I hope to get 10 grams, wiil have high hopes
CIMG9745.jpg

Only problem is running out before my next harvest after this one...........................
CIMG9746.jpg

:thumb::cheer::Namaste::allgood:

:thanks::thanks: Thanks for looking.......

Kind of depressed with the grow now. loosing the ZamalD, it is not gonna make it. But I do have the back up plan.

poor plant tried but lost the battle to weak soil and root crown rot. To the right is the healthy plant.
IMG_007991.jpg

Going to have to get new soil going and work the bugs out of the SIP grow container.

Awe...poor little thing! Sorry for the loss my friend! It really stinks to lose one. We are but humble humans. We try our best and hope to give a full cycle to our girls. It happens in nature...it happens to us...despite our best intentions. :Namaste:

Thanks, I need to work out the SIP earthbox. I am thinking of putting some fabric between the soil and the water. I have been reading around looking at the different auto water systems.
The strange thing is the lambsquarter (pigweed) in the corners are still growing pretty well. They are in flower doing their thing. Not much of a problem for them. Still I want to start fresh with soil. Air pump in the res. And some sort of cloth barrier or maybe hyrdoton balls (or similar) in the bottom try to get the moisture better manageable.
A work in progress. I should not have put a top dollar seed in my first go with the earthbox. I really want to get some ACE breeds going.

not feeling to happy with the grow. i am happy with the small plant just not happy overall. I am going to do some major overhaul of the grow in the coming weeks.

Baby plant in the small container photo bomb.

Getting pure simple water tomorrow. I have been keeping the container well watered. It takes it like a champ. Only yellowing and a bit deficient as it grows along. A nice top bud and a couple lower buds looking good getting good penetration from the COBs.

Took some captures with the ruler today.

From closer
CIMG9749.jpg

Another close look
CIMG97501.jpg

to further away, overview.
CIMG97481.jpg

:surf:

Sweet keltic. How much longer do you figure?

Sweet keltic. How much longer do you figure?

GeeZoo the question of the week. I am going to break down the grow I think for a week or two. Going to have the apartment Maintenance doing some home improvements. We are having a big clear out, re organization new desk, new couch, I dont like but what can i do, nuthing.

So I might take it earlier than usual, I have to look at flower date, i dont remember, yikes. It is growing exactly as expected. It is nice to be familiar with a breed.

Ok so December 14 I see flowers show, I would normally let it go 9 weeks, but if needs must 8 weeks is ok. So feb 14th.

I took a liter and half this fine chilly morning. I will upload so random photos.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom