KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Sorry about the cat.

Pet's are a big loss. Our last cat came by to visit as a ghost for a couple of years, haven't noticed her in months.

Congratulations on the hand fasting. I like having the deeper commitment with my lover.

Sorry for the loss of your cat. Its never easy losing loved one especially the furry ones.

Here's to many good days ahead :passitleft:

OH fuck I'm so sorry man. I have three fur babies I tear up over at the mere though of losing. I understand.

Oh keltic, I'm so sorry to hear this. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

It gets better. :kisstwo:

If I marry again it'll be a hand binding. :green_heart: Good on ya. :hug:

:thanks: :thanks:

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

Man...losing a cat is like losing muscle or something...it's just hard to go along without that baby.

good deal on those 17 years though

magic J. Thanks. All you guys Thanks. I am not me self now. I will get back here do a little journaling. The plants look ok. No worse form from my absence over the holidays.

I am in transit going to work. I took some pictures this morning.
I got them uploaded.

I am just not right. My little buddy. :Namaste:

{{{{On my way to Rochester MN}}}}
See what I got. From this AM.

off to the side my HomeCross. I bent the top away from the light. .
CIMG9659.jpg

The top is getting closer to the light. Gonna have a longer look at it when I get home over the weekend.
It got some weak seaweed water till run off.

The Zammy-D is a little busy o green.

Again I have bent tops, tucked leaves and such really quick today. The resovoir got 1/2 gallons distilled with a shot of LABS.

In no particular order. A very feminine top on the very top. I am bending it over trying to let the rest catch up.

So here is the base of the stem. A little concerned but it is gonna be.

Overview. Tips.

Random top

Side view. Bit o trouble posting on the phone
but you can see the stem again.
Double photo posting sry.

The Zammy-D is a little busy o green.

Again I have bent tops, tucked leaves and such really quick today. The resovoir got 1/2 gallons distilled with a shot of LABS.

In no particular order. A very feminine top on the very top. I am bending it over trying to let the rest catch up.

So here is the base of the stem. A little concerned but it is gonna be.

Overview. Tips.

Random top

Side view. Bit o trouble posting on the phone
but you can see the stem again.
Double photo posting sry.
That is some really packed nodes at the base. Nice Zam. Mine was a really nice smoke but not the strongest. I didn't grow mine very well though. Looking good Keltic.

Morglie, thank you. Always.
I know you are a fan of Ace as well. Since this is my first go with ZammyD. I am just feeling my way. I wanted to top the wee bugger badly but the node were packed so I figured I will tie as I go. I will never get the yield potential with my half arsed grow style. But smoke enough for Mrs. ok by me. We Just spent 100 for better than good stash down south over the holidays. Yikes but good stuff.
Mrs comes north in mid January. I got 2 jars a curing and 2 vacuum bags hidden which should be way more than enough till harvest time for her.

Flower strech is what 2 weeks. It has a good bit of pistils showing so I am going to hope it keeps out of the lights in the next 2 weeks. I feel like screaming" bud baby " "stack baby" lets go Zammy-D.

Morglie, thank you. Always.
I know you are a fan of Ace as well. Since this is my first go with ZammyD. I am just feeling my way. I wanted to top the wee bugger badly but the node were packed so I figured I will tie as I go. I will never get the yield potential with my half arsed grow style. But smoke enough for Mrs. ok by me. We Just spent 100 for better than good stash down south over the holidays. Yikes but good stuff.
Mrs comes north in mid January. I got 2 jars a curing and 2 vacuum bags hidden which should be way more than enough till harvest time for her.

Flower strech is what 2 weeks. It has a good bit of pistils showing so I am going to hope it keeps out of the lights in the next 2 weeks. I feel like screaming" bud baby " "stack baby" lets go Zammy-D.
Zamedelica has a lot of wild sativa in it as Dubi is trying to bring out the zamal characteristics. Mine was very spindly and Thai leaning. You're going to get fluffy buds more than likely, but they should swell up nicely for you. Good luck!

Hmmmmm..... How long will you be gone from home keltic? That stem looks troublesome. If it's a real concern you should be able to salvage.

Things always work out. Always. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

My plan is to be gone about a week.
The plant looks overwatered. I probably should not have started a new strain to me in the earthbox. It could also be cold at night right at 61F when I got home tonight. I lifted the mulch cover a tiny bit around the fill tube, adjusted the fan more directly toward ZammyD, repositioned the far red puck tiny bit lower, chopped back more of the lambsquarter, I got the humidifier going and earthbox res has 2 airstones going and spread out the branches on ZammyD. I have some good tops but nothing is even leveled.

gotta try for some sleep :snooze:

piccys in the AM if i can wake up.

Keltic you think that far red will speed up your stretch?

Love seeing how compact you were able to veg little Zammy, those cxb3590's sure keep the girls in their place it not raised frequently enough.

I didnt get to upload the shots I took. The zammyD is all droopy. I think my root zone is cold and wet. A wet cold that does not warm up under the lights.

I am thinking a seedling pad? I dunno? I dont know anything about warming pads.

The earthbox is sitting on top of the old fabric pot 12-13 inch drain saucer. So it is not on the floor but I bet if the temps dropped to 62 the water and the wet soil never warmed up. Could be the reason for the droopy look. it looks sad.

I looked at the reptile heat mats, I worry about it sitting directly on the mat with the plastic container. I am thinking I could put foil tape between the heater and container. I dunno maybe just a regular mat with thermostat, I just dont trust the thermostat. Thinking it thru I am leaning toward the apollo mat and thermosat for 25 greensmacks. I can always use it to germinate in the future.

The other plant is doing well. I bungied it to lean it over under and away from the lights, it is getting tall on me. Just a bit.:yikes:

Poor zammyD...let's be bold and see her recovered and vigorious. I like the sound of the mat with the thermostat. I've had cold root zones before, so I know what you're dealing with. I was just recalling that this is a concern for the closet in winter....which means the longer I put off starting a seed in soil in there the better.

Thanks for alerting my consciousness to this keltic. Yours will be easier to heat than mine would have been. You may laugh at this, but I immediately thought of heating rocks. Oh! They sell heated rocks in the reptile departments. I was thinking of actually heating rocks in the oven, something Dale and I did one winter to keep the iguana and humans (in that order lol!) from freezing when the electricity was off. An electric heated rock would be more sensible for you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That may be a way to heat the space without having it directly sitting on the heating pad. Would you have space for a small heated rock?

I did indeed see those heating rocks, but i didnot size them to see. I worry about cooking the root zone, so a reliable thermostat is a must.

i always look toward reptile and aquarium products with my indoor grow, funny. Not sure how i would place a rock. it might work without direct contact. to the bottom just a gentle warm. Or drop the earthbox on a mat at low heat.

Hope some heat can help turn this issue around. I'm guessing you took the cover off the top too? I read back a few to see if you had mentioned it but didn't see anything. Maybe even draining the Res for a few days to really dry it out? ( not sure if even possible)

I am heading north sometime today. Get back and see what is what in the tent. I hope the Zammy container is dried out. Thye say not to let the earthbox completely dry out but I am on my own with this one. Needs must do whatever it takes. I should be home monday night and have a look tue morning. I have .5 gallon of distilled on hand for a quick water if needed but I bet it is still moist.

And the other plant, I hope is not growing into the lights, or I do hope it is cannot make up my mind.

Me, missus, and my girl cat on the road......:ciao:

Edit: I also plan on putting a airstone full time in the Res, If I can recover zammy. Also got a seedling mat. Should help with the cold temps if needed

Happy year of the bird.

Gonna do a nine day comparison foto look at the plants this week.
First a look at the plant from nine days ago, then this morning type of thing.

Here is Zammy D from nine days ago. Droopy and over watered fighting like a true warrior.
CIMG9685.jpg

Then This is today looking much better. the res is dry but the soil still has moisture.
CIMG9691.jpg

:ciao:
:surf:
:tommy:

Here again nine days ago different level look. Droopy and sad.
CIMG9673.jpg

The today, I have to be happy with how strong this baby is. The top bud is wicked dense and hardy.
CIMG9692.jpg

Oblig.........:surf:
CIMG9693.jpg

Next up same sort of thing with Ace x CannaBioGen cross.

Sort the before and after goupp with the Ace x CannaBioGen cross plant.

Lets hope i get this in order!

Nine days ago here.
CIMG9686.jpg

Then this morning.
CIMG9694.jpg

:tommy:

again nine days ago
CIMG9674.jpg

This morning filling out, I have it pulled in toward the reflector to give some of the lower site better light.
The light are running at 100 percent now.

CIMG9695.jpg

Back
Top Bottom