KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Not so much a N def but a lack of water allowing the N to be used by the plant. So the plant has used the N from the leaves while i let the soil dry out. Now that the soil is wet the life in the soil is transporting to the roots. The new growth is quite green. At least that is the theory I hope for.
In theory, drying the soil allows O2 in to the root zone.
I also dont want to much N during flower, which is what I am afraid of in the future.
And A little stress to help Trich formation doesnt hurt. The green color really has come back more than I can see in the fotos. It is all in the new growth.

I never had a plant this light green before but I never grew a pure sativa either before:Namaste:o_O
High hope for the next week!

Since I'm taking the summer off I only have the 2 Pakistan Valley clones. The rooted cuts went into 1 gal pots vacated by a culled plant as a no-till experiment. So far plants are doing ok but I didn't top dress with any amendments. Normally I would have used recycled soil with a new charge of amendments.

But with this no-till I only used a bit of Mycorrhizal fungi and fed some beneficial bacteria tea early on. Lower leaves have some deficiency and I haven't really done anything to fix. Too busy with other things as I really have taken time off away from the tent. I'll likely top and trim the plants and work a little amendments into the soil to see what happens. :bongrip:

I was hoping for a bit more growth and or swell in the buds over the week and what I got was a trich fest. sparkles to the naked eye. After 4-5 days soil was good and starting to dry out, plant is drinking well. I gave the top soil and mulch a spray with distilled yesterday and the res got a little more than .5 gallon distilled this morning. I want to see how it drinks over the next 3 days.
Pretty fotogenic this morning, larger fans all about died off white pistols shooting skyward. looking golden in the noon "COB sun" ; - )

I had a whole bunch of other fotos that must have missed the export, really good shots. Stuff I was thinking eye candy. I will have to go back over my pictureso_O

The inner bud growth side branches of branches.

Underneath the branches

Another angle Underneath the branches

the Main stalk

Un-ripe buds

starry buddy

a precious lower bud

Flowering wave

yep trichs up and down the bud, some sparkles reflection of the lights at full power.

Gotta export/upload those other shots, these were the 'rest of the shots' from this morning, I dunno what I did.:hmmmm:

22 load o' photo Drop.
Looking at the golden color, I have seen a lighter green in some zamal pictures but the structure looks Malawi.
zamal is a generic term for any canna from La Réunion isle. Still looking good and strong. I am hoping for lime green colored buds. :yummy:

I think my last count was 5 substantial tops, 2 more very good tops and three or 4 off shoot branches with some potential.
The overview

Stacking and Packing from the Left side of the tent

Stacking and Packing from the center of the tent

Depth of field and tops

Right side of the tent looking left

Under growth buds being green

Zamaldelica! Some Sweet bud top shots

Zamaldelica!

Zamaldelica! That is a lower bud on the stem where I cracked it during training, you can see the damage just next to the bud on the stem.

Bud top depth of field

This one is yummy tooo.
A happy trio

One of the lower buds that caught pollen

The trio on the right side of the tent

A tiny bud-lette

Baby buds

Top shot

Frosty Zamaldelica!

Up close

More depth of field

Same picture as above different focus

Right So. The galleries seem to have changed. I guess I have to figure out how to make an album? trying to keep all my foto in one place. i dunno more looking about is necessary.

seems to work
I'm having the same trouble. It doesn't show my galleries anymore, but if I upload to the members gallery, it goes to the first one I created.

The Zam is looking stellar!

The Zam is looking stellar!

That is good to hear you say.:cool:

I always worry there is still time to screw it.
But it looks pretty healthy except for the premature yellowing leaves.:Namaste:

I went looking at malawi and zamal pictures. One IC thread on zamal had some out door pictures and the leaves were a very lime/yellow green, could be the sunlight. The malawi look very green in leaf during flower but the leaf structure is very similar to mine. Flippin' fantastic plant.

I know you have read the zamal story ( wonderful )!
. . . I am thinking this is growing like the zamaldelica pheno type dubi describes favoring a stable malawi.

I would pee my pants if I got a mango carrot, right now it is musky dank, kind of mild in power smell. It has been a steady drinker.

I wonder too if the plant is not getting more sativa in nature as the flowering goes along:hmmmm:

Tomorrow is wife's B-day. So i broke out some of her favorite buds that I vacuum bagged last year, the ACExCannaBioGen cross. It is my strongest fastest hitting smoke. It smells smooth and today I realized, high grade smell.
I have a CV vault for 'ready use buds'. It has a boveda and provides easy access while keeping it fresh. But the stash she smokes from comes out of the wooden stash box. So it generally goes from, Cure (jar or Vacuum bag) to CV to stash box as needed.
In any event here is some looks at a birthday bud for wifey.

:surf: the Good Stuff she calls it.:surf:
IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg

Zams all seem to be light green from what I've seen in pictures. Mango carrot.... Yum! I keep eyeing the Mango Pepper strain Tropical Seeds carry. That's a Reunion Island landrace, but a different strain than the one used in Zamedelica.

That is too bizarre, I was looking at french touch seeds, mango carrot, but they have the pepper too.
And they have ""Kalite Tizane"" or K1.
I have not looked the tropical seeds.

I have a french touch 'french cheese' in my seed collection, single freebie.

That is too bizarre, I was looking at french touch seeds, mango carrot, but they have the pepper too.
And they have ""Kalite Tizane"" or K1.
I have not looked the tropical seeds.

I have a french touch 'french cheese' in my seed collection, single freebie.
Oh, that's right. They are from French touch. They list their landrace seeds on Tropical Seeds website, which is where I first found them. Like Cannabiogen and delicatessen seeds list on Ace's site.
I dropped the Zamedelica a while ago, wanting to bring some variety into my garden, and I have to say, growing these Zam x Pans, and seeing your Zamedelica, that I've been thinking about running a regular one again. I think I'm going to try and keep a 11/13 from seed sativa going in my flower room perpetually, and that sounds like a good one to start next.

I dropped the Zamedelica a while ago, wanting to bring some variety into my garden,

I wanted some variety as well, I had a lot of PCK in the hybrids. Then the tent got bigger. Well the Zamaldelica is high grade. It was down to Zam, Panama, or golden tiger. I started at the end of the alphabet;)
If it ends half as good as you guys do, (you, graytail, neiko, beaver islander), I will be set till the new year.
:slide:

Zammy's are looking incredible! Very nice !
:thanks::thanks: Feeling pretty good about getting some stash back in the jars. I have not run out but I am down to about 2 months regular supply so I need smokeable by october!

Time to check how long it has been going.....:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom