KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Yours looks like she's ahead of mine keltic, but they're almost the same age, aren't they? My Zam x Pan is on her 20th day since flip. Don't you love the branching? Such elegance.

Love your internode spacing. You're gonna get huge colas! :eek:

I was so fascinated at how the plant responded to the bruise by concentrating trichomes in that area. I'd never noticed it happening before, although I speculate about it all the time.

A little clean up of yellow leafs falling off this morn. Took a couple of glamour shots.

Over top view of the super stars

leaves have a light green

just pretty buds

And the some close ups

pistol and frost forming

oh dear

oh dear me

tall and stackable

I see the #frogsquad are behaving themselves

I owe a lot of the taming and training to the frogs. I really do:Namaste:

And to Morglie for telling me when stretch was finishing. Now I am watching the flowers flowering.
I watered, put .75 gal of distilled in the res.

About pollen, I have 2 year old ACE seeds Orient Express pollen in the freezer ( thanks @Hozona was his advice)
I put a tiny bit on a bud top this morning, prolly nuthing left but now or never. I cannot think of a better plant to try it on.
:peace:

Are you running far red lighting? @dajerm119 is looking to add some to help with light leaks and I was thinking you had added some recently.

Dang Morglie, you are pretty sharp. I barely mentioned it but yes I am. I run the far red puck, the growmau5 one.
I have it on for the :30 min with :15 after lights out. So it comes on :15 min before lights out.

Dang Morglie, you are pretty sharp. I barely mentioned it but yes I am. I run the far red puck, the growmau5 one.
I have it on for the :30 min with :15 after lights out. So it comes on :15 min before lights out.
Cool! I was thinking that was you. Sometimes my memory banks work properly. I'll direct Dajerm this way if you don't mind, he's asking about brands and frequencies and I have no clue on details.

I use the far red to put the plants to sleep during flower. The Emerson effect. It might hurt yield but should take some days off flower time.
I think my far red puck is in the range of 720-740nm. I forgot the details but deep red is around 680nm. So the puck is going toward the infrared end of the spectrum. 700 nanometers wavelength of light is a sweet spot for secondary photosynthesis.
But I use it to tell the plants it is night time or more precisely that night has started earlier than it has. It would be better for me to get my timer to give less than ten minutes of far red, a work in progress.

Ice mud did some experimentation with the far red. Lemme look.

This one gets its own post. The glandular heads are big. As advertised. i see where this is going:eek:

An amazing picture Keltic seriously I think you could pop her into the pic of the month contest I for one love the High definitiono_OMan your plants are Blooming Luvely Budder:Namaste:

Have a good day!

Thanks Morglie! grate day, i hope:peace:
Blooming Luvely Budder:Namaste:

Hi Jaga:thanks: This one is doing good. My pIan had the soil dry out this week going to try some top water draw oxy in to the soil, give the soil a recharge. I pulled some of the dying leaves dropping them soil top for a mulch. I have a spray bottle with real growers recharge, I will fill up the sub irrigation this weekend i think. The plant should be exploding. I will try to get pics up tomorow. Buddzz are filling in and thickening.

Sweet and sour citrus, lemon like. A weak smell until you rub or crush some material. Then is stinky.
:yummy:
:cheer:

All I can say, I should-a grown this a long time ago. It is a good one. I have lots of yellow leaves in the older growth. They are very uniformly yellow. Not something I am used to.

if memory is correct
It is one month since flip, 24 days since pistol.

Got the ol 12 inch measuring stick lower right for scale.

A bit closer in on the lower right

Timber COBs full at power for the foto op.

The 2 tallest on the right are the top most stems after topping.

Next time i grow one like this I will try to pinch 25-30 % of this lower growth. This time I just let it be to see what I get with my first full Zamaldelica.

Three overview shots. I am going to fill the res to overflow this weekend, wait and see what happens:yummy:

A week ago. I pollinated a lower stem bud center of the plant. Just a bit of Orient Express. It loos like it took. I hoped the pollen was still fertile and viable. It was a bot of a chuck so other buds look to have pistol affected. Seed watch begins. They look to have plenty of time to mature.

The pollinated bud in the middle with the brown pistols

more buds shots

frost formation

two bigger tops

I think this caught some pollen

A bud pair

Buds on a stem

a lower stem

Pollen catchers

depth of field

pollinated bud up close

playing with white balance

Yeah catching pollen and forming frost this past week

buds shots
buds shots

Photo Drop

Up Close cause the frost is putting out the goods. Yeah I see seeds making too.

Makes me wanna lick the screen

I timed the Far Red initiator last night and it stays on 5 min. and 10 seconds after lights off. Not bad for a wild guess when it set it up. I was shooting for more like ten min after lights out but i will let it ride. So approx 25 min before lights out the far red comes on for thirty min. Supposed to make the plant 'think' it has a longer night.

Random edited quotes about the use of a far red 730 nm led ; - )
Far RED LED Light Triggers the Phytochrome Pfr to Pr state to change or switch, Pfr is the Waking or Active State and Pr the Sleeping or Resting State. Far RED light causes a switch from Pfr to Pr rapidly. Your plants go to "Sleep" in moments, this rapid state switch will provide for more rapid, accelerated, Flower development.

Use the Flower-Initiator during the entire Flower phaze. Use with a separate timer, set to come at "lights out" and allow it to run for at least a total of 5 minutes. reduce day light hours to 11/13 during the final flower development for a better end of Summer type fully mature finish.

Back
Top Bottom