KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

I've been thinking your Zam looks a lot like the one I used to make that Zam x Pan cross. It stretches.
I can't find any full plant pictures that don't look like it fell in on itself. I hope it doesn't outgrow your tent. You're doing a great job keeping it trained as you always do. You'll probably want to stake the branches. If it's the same pheno, it's going to get floppy once the buds start swelling.

Keep it up man!

it's going to get floppy once the buds start swelling.

Keep it up man!
:thanks:

I have 3 stakes, I was just thinking they might need support in another month or so. In your picture, The stretch is looking very similar, however my pistols seem shorter, but that could be enviro. and hb soil related.
I am also getting fade down low.

If she has some panama i would be excited. Could be a boy tho. Reg seeds

The one I have right now is the Zam fem. from ACE. If I had to make a wild guess I would say it is 50/50 Malawi/Zamal. But I have no clue first real go with this family of genetic. I will get some picture up from this morning.

I was moving the highest top around for better light coverage and I heard the dreaded snap, not a break and not a super-crop. I see a bruise on the branch now but that is it. Maybe it will send some magic around the plant and help strenghten the branches. NO worry at all. It still looks great hours later.

Here is the photo drop from this morning.

Some side views of the forest and the trees.

:peace:

:cool:

;)

:Namaste:

What is next? up close looks and general plant health check.

A side pocket bud-let

Screaming for pollen at the topo_O

I think this is the "main top" that I accidentally snapped, it is fine. The stems are much more woody, less pliable than they were last week.

2 bud-lets in the pocket

Same baby bud twins

Reasonable inter nodes, If I get them to fill in, pleased as punch is me.

I left this one in just an bunch of greens

Now I did some photo editing, plant is expressing in ways I can manage some edits and processing.
Cropped for up close flower

I think I cropped it down and cut off the ends of the histogram, try to make it 'rice crispy', 'snap' and 'pop' at least, I dunno if I 'crackle' much anymore.

More of the same playing with the brights and darks, just a narrow histogram i think

I dunn0? thought it was neat.

Depth of field, basic stuff.

Another top that Me likez. :surf:

Testing the link image url function
CIMG2646_-_Version_2.jpg

And yes, the internodes will fill in on yours. You should have some big fat clubs when she's done.

yes yes yes, I was hoping you would say that .....double:thanks:

I think maybe all the training and fussing has slowed down the stretch. it is more 'growing now than stretching.
I need to line up some comparison fotos.

yes yes yes, I was hoping you would say that .....double:thanks:

I think maybe all the training and fussing has slowed down the stretch. it is more 'growing now than stretching.
I need to line up some comparison fotos.
I think you're right in it being more Zamal and Malawi leaning now that I'm looking at the leaves. They're a bit wider fingered than the one I ran. It's the Thai that really makes the internodes stretch. Zamedelica is such a cool looking plant. Definitely one suited to your photography style.

I think you're right in it being more Zamal and Malawi leaning now that I'm looking at the leaves. They're a bit wider fingered than the one I ran. It's the Thai that really makes the internodes stretch. Zamedelica is such a cool looking plant. Definitely one suited to your photography style.

I am a little glad I didn't get a Thai style strech on my first go. This should fill my jars and keep my wife in smoke till I can get my next crop going.:rollit:

Just a little house cleaning in the tent today. I watered the res about 3/4 gallon of distilled. and took some snaps.:cool:

overview..

sideview, outside looking in

node bud let

pair of baby budlets

flower formations

Well.......This is growing purty. Maybe not perfect but I am happy. The res was dry when I got home. I gave a little top water as an experiment. Maybe .5 liter over an hour time, I dont want to water through soil into the res of the sub irrigated area. I am going to give the res a fill with distilled before I leave again on wednesday. The stems and buds are filling in and looking good.

Big time photo drop.

Outside the tent profile views

Looka this beast

Good stretch at the light, I am letting it go into the light

The netting is keeping some separation and I hope it will provide support

Bright lights on :cool:

Over the top view lots of tops filling in

Buds filling in

Buds close up

Pretty buddy buds

Ain't that yummy? :yummy:

I cannot believe I have a sativa hybrid in my tent

Couple of star shots

Staring top

Begging for pollen

Ok Okay. So here is where I damaged one of the main tops during training. Just a little bulked up stem and no worse for the wear that I can see..........

The bruise

The bruise and the bud.

Lovely lower buds in frost

I see good frost staring to shine

I like

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom