KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

June 28th
full

@Kismet good question.
This is one day after flip. About 11-12 inches from soil top. My 12 inch yellow ruler is behind and to left of center standing up.
Hope it helps. Yours look good and green.

Thankz for posting, looks like the Malawi/Zamal pheno, but that is just my guess I dont really know exactly what pheno. Looks like same as mine, the Zammy is breed to be pretty stable in its expression from what I understand the thai is the rare expression.
I have been looking at pictures of Zamal-D for months and I always like more:yummy:

I think I did ~6 weeks veg time.
For comparison here is the plant one week after flip same 12 inch ruler just in front of plant now.

full

Picture tells the story of stretch. Are you going to up pot in to a larger container at flip?

hope that pollen works out for you....

:ciao: Smeegs :ciao:
You betcha BigTime. I am a compulsive pollen chucker. But I am down to just a couple of drops of Orient Express and Triple Purple Rhino pollen packs.
I dont need seeds now but I am addicted to making them. Someday I might even make Fems !...?

Plant has been drinking all it gets. Pretty sure it was thirsty this last week and pretty sure the roots have filled the container.

I hope everyone's grows are good ones.:surf:

Looking nice. How much head room do you have?
They will be going into a 6 foot tall flower tent.
Picture tells the story of stretch. Are you going to up pot in to a larger container at flip?
They are in 1 gall pots at the moment. Going to put them in 10 gallon bags next week after i chop the current girls. Then flip when i feel they are ready.

All looks good KB....I mean really good. It even looks like your pollen was viable. :goodjob:

Thank you Jim. I am hoping your Pak Valley are well green.
I should get some seeds to play with. This is the way I always wanted to grow. When I retire maybe I will get that greenhouse I always talk about.

A super tiny bud site with possible seed location
CIMG0427.jpg

The Plant liked the watering, it has its color returning, it is frosting over and we have some potential seeds to continue the family line.
20 something photos today.

The over look view. I see a pleasant green returning to the plant in general. It was never droopy and the leaves never felt leathery or overly dry. But I think it was thirsty. feeling better now.

These are 2 of the stronger tops, I would say I have at least 7 strong tops.

Filling in the spaces these two

These are some of the other strong tops on the left side of the plant

random baby bud-lets

pistols and frost

pistols and frost

going up and a frog on its back getting sun

inside the jungle of the inner plant

The possible seeds to continue the genetic

bud let snug in a node

more possible seed sites

I dont think the pollen took to well on this bud site, no probs.

Lots of lower buds growing and a ton of frost forming

so cute:yummy:

col-lita fillin in

where an old leaf left the stem

Buds

Plenty of energy left for flowers

What seeds? Not so bad:drool:

Still lots o' time to grow a ton of pistol and flower size.

GrateDay

Back
Top Bottom