KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

............Me:high-five:Stage............

Hey Now Stage :ciao:

Growing like a weed here. I should do a photo comparo to this week, later maybe.

Working like a thief over the holiday just got home for a break last night and found lots of happy tops and first pistols.

Photo update.. Over view and side view, mostly the side view, Measure stick of 12 inches is in the fore ground now for reference.

Side view, fancy profile.

A bit of an overview. I have more of a top dressing planned, going to fill in the soil.

Timber Cree COBs firing on all cylinders.

3500k COBs

Being able to grow like this just makes me happy:cool:

Close in at the nodes now

Pistol patrol. I think I will call first pistol July 4th, probably earlier.

Tops and branches

Nodes and Pistols

Nice Node!

Love my leafs

3 or 4 looks at the underside of a leaf

:surf:

:yummy:

I spread the tops out a bit making a bigger canopy, not really trying to train as much as guide a bit and let some lower branches fill the middle spots.

I am trying not train the baby, just let it go natural but the stretch is real. Giving it a spread more than anything at this point.
In any event I took some snaps this morning of the condition my condition is in.
I think I forgot to set the proper white balance and got a bit over exposed, no worries on with the show!

First an edited picture of a leaf, pretty much last of the big editing for today, to lazy...

The canopy, making use of the net to drive the tops toward the outside of the tent

Putting the frog to work.

Lower views of the canopy

Canopy thick in the middle

Canopy and hungry frogs

Frogs hanging around before work

I think I have done a good job spreading out the plant. I counted 11 tops, roughly.

covering the stretch,

A lazy day to be a frog

Making business with flower development

What I like to see flowers in the making

Yummy

Into the tops

Such a beauty

How's that SIP doing? Looks to be providing water and nutrients ok.

Very good question I was thinking about the SIP as well. The need for increased water just started this week. Drinking the SIP dry. I have used nothing but distilled water. I would say it drank about .5 gallon in 3 days, total gues-estimate ...
. . . I have newspaper and some leaf trim as mulch on the soil top. Trying to keep the top soil alive. I cut some leaves from the lambsquarter in the corner as mulch. I also have a small air-stone in the reservoir to keep water fresh, probably doesnt do much but makes me feel better.

Res in the SIP is dry but still moist soil. So I didnt add any H2o.
Lights are blasting, temp about 76f. RH just above 50% and steady.
No pictures today..... Pretty Mellow day. We went out with a fellow Canna enthusiast, possibly my future trimmer helper, if I need it.
So I am in recovery mode after a super positive meal and conversation.
smoke em if you got em :ciao:

:popcorn:
Get em Keltic!
You make vegging/transition so so sexy.:love:
Carry on.
:passitleft:

I added .5 gallon of distilled this morn. I did a little pruning of the lambsquarter and amaranth growing in the side pots. chop chop snip snip.
now
Some photo snaps of the happy girl.......
roughly 11 days since flip 4 days since pistol.

Over top view!

Reasonably happy with the spread of tops. one or 2 positioning issues

really good, flowers are forming with the stretch

The airflow is not bad between the branches and room to grow

I will try to fill in the soil in the container with fresh BAS soil

leaf love:peace:

:peace:

:surf:

I am looking forward to seeing how the buds fill out

so :slide:

a node

another node

super sweet

the tops show

I think this is the leading top at the moment. Beast mode:cool:

I need to add a size reference. but here is the buzziness end in soil.

Post a pic of my baby Zam later. How many days in veg did you let her go before the flip?

Good question:thanks:
Approx 6 weeks in veg. with one topping.

The breeder says it is a "well branching" plant, they mean it. It sure is.
I put a new layer of top soil and sprayed it down today. I have the res filled with about 1 gal of distilled H2o. I leave for 4 days and get back over the weekend.

She's grown up all lovely keltic. :battingeyelashes: I'm tickled at your attempts to reign back her natural tendency to shoot for the ceiling. Lol! The 9-lobed leaves made me smile too. Every time I look into the tent and see them on my own Zam I feel like I might just know what I'm doing. Haha!

Hope the trip's going well. :ciao:

Hope the trip's going well. :ciao:

Trip is not bad this week. I get back after lights out on Saturday.
So I expect to see tops into the lights on Sunday morning. The challenge of stretch is real. I have a little more width of tent to use before they crawl up the walls.
I think I am 2 weeks and one day after flip today.
@SweetSue your Zam.Pan has some similarities in looks to my Zam. I see the stretching in yours and now some flower.
I know you are familiar with the popularity of both Zam and Pan. I never thought I would grow either in my space. But here I am.
Now I have a pretty good stock of stretchy branches still in seed form waiting. I hope wifey likes the sativa hybrid. She has shown a favorite in my ACExCannaBioGen which has a good amount of tropical sativa. I have some of it hidden away in a vacuum bag (from before I thought about cobbing. )
Saving it for her b day next month. ;)

I have been trying to watch all the Zam grows. I think it is lovely.

Back
Top Bottom