KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Caught up and Subd.
Very nice training.
Growing a couple of Zam regs myself.
Very interested to watch you work.
:passitleft:

Very nice training.

OMG, thanks Stage. I am not that good but I am getting better at judging my plants needs and desires. Just have to keep the height in check.

I just flipped to flower so I gotta check the light make sure I am in sync with the timers. Then it is food for me old bones. 11/13 hours light/dark now.:surf:

Once upon a time there was an engineer.
Drove a locomotive both far and near.
Accompanied by a monkey that would sit on a stool
Watching everything the engineer would do

Oh My goodness -- it time for a foto update. First a deep breath :rollit:

So after the first night of long sleep, the plant is happily moving along. 11 hours light 13 hr of dark. I am also using a far red supplement during the last hour-ish of lights on. It will take me some time to get it just right then .5 hr of far red with 10-15 min after lights out. COBs are running at approx. 75% of full power.

Plant pictures.

Hard to see my yellow measuring stick but it is 12 inches high in the background.
try to ignore the tall amaranth in the background it is in a separate container

I think i count 7 good tops, there are also other branches that should produce.
4-5 leaders and 2-3 more right behind them.
The tops are responding well to me Not bending, twisting , poking, prodding and abusing. Kind of growing like a weed....

On to the leafs and nodes ; - )

Nine fingers is what I have been counting for a little while now, they have a light green color , then get darker as the get older.

Quite a good collection of leafs in health seems like a good time to ,please, make flowers:rollit:

I like the skinny leafs as the pop out of the stem

fresh new growth

Fingers of leafs and leaves or is it loaves....

A node is just a node or is it

a node by any-other name

Tiny leaf-lette

Once upon a time there was an engineer.
Drove a locomotive both far and near.
Accompanied by a monkey that would sit on a stool
Watching everything the engineer would do

How odd. I was just serenading the neighbors with this song about ten minutes ago. It was still echoing in my head when I read your post.

I love those lime green leaves zamedelica has.

I've been working on my singing lately and have come to the realization that my voice is very suited to Bob's songs, so I've been learning a lot of their tunes. Reckoning was one of my favorite records when I was in highschool. I still know most of the lyrics even though I haven't listened to it in 20 years. Brings back good memories.....

I still listen to some live dead, i have to drive a bit more these days so i get a chance.
I go see local dead cover bands if i get the chance... there is a great venue in my town.
I don't really go for bigger commercial venues, so no dead & co, i should toughen up and do it.
Reckoning is one of my favs, acoustic is where my heart is.
Bob tunes....I looked at learning Cassidy just last week, i realized i never tried that one. i will get to it:hmmmm:

gonna go peek into tent.....

This time last year I would be panicking,' i am gonna out grow my tent.' This year-new tent-new me.
... plant is growing, at least 1/2 inch last night. I can tell it is happy that I have stopped the LST.

A couple of plant level foto perspectives, flash and no flash.

with a flash first. The flash seems to have added more yellow in the green. I like the no flash better-er

with flash a couple of inches to the left.

NO Flash from same position as above

and the rogues gallery of greenery.

Got some looks at the tops and stems.

This one is a strong performer. I liked the look of this node from before topping. It is one down from the top most node. I dont think it is going to be top cola but one of the bigger branches. The 2 tops opposite are stacked and strong and will be big as well.

Here...A mature top from the top node

close in to the nodes

I took a couple of this node, easy access to it.

My order got mixed up but some general leafy tops

leaves and leafs

My easy access node, ? a flower de liz, errrr....... fleur de lis.

Easy access node

branching into the center to fill in all by itself

Easy access node

Also you crack me up at times:

Hi Jim.:high-five:
yeah, I like screwing around. I re read that. :laugh:

Feeling a bit out of sorts, like a half step behind myself.

Any who :ciao:
I have been in and out of the tent all day. I have about .75 of a gallon of distilled water in the res. I have the Far red all in time on the timer. Dressed the top soil with a bit of fresh BAS that I have left over, just a 16 oz cup worth. Sprayed it down with a mist of water. Pretty sure there is roots just about everywhere just below the surface.
Gonna finish my top dress in the next 2 weeks. I have a bunch of extra soil and some room left in the earthbox.... I dont want the container to run out of steam, in case this thing flowers a long time.

I am getting a sweet and sour lemon like smell from the plant, quite pleasing.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom