KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

pity not all your rhino took ( 1 only..? )

Cheers Smeegs!
Oh well, Not a single purple rhino took. I am going to try another regular. I need to sort mysef. They need to soak longer than I am used to and I think I cooked them, my seed cracking area got pretty hot. I think I have some purple rhino pollen, I might have orient express pollen in the freezer, it is all old prolly no good but I might try a dash on a lower branch of the Zammy D.

:ciao:

I had a little 'putter about' in the tent this morning. Looking good. growing in all direction, The topping hasn't seemed to slow it down. I count 6 tops ready to start the canopy. I am thinking to flower end of June. I am anxious to see buds again.

here is a couple of side views before I did any leaf tucking or branch moving, this is how it woke up this morn.
Side View

More top down grown about an inch a day.

More later.

Photo drop
More from this morning. It is filling in after the topping with no problem. I dont think it stalled at all. I put 1 full liter distilled water in the Res this morning. I have a single small airstone in there. I run it after I water.

Another overview

Overview after leaf tucking and branch top exposing.

Training I think I have 6 tops with good possibilities and 2 more in the under growth not visible.

Some looks at the inner growth and general health, top of the tops

My favorite node

branches and things : - )

Environs and temp good but humidity is high. I have the temp during lights on 75-76F and 71F at 'night'.
The rain has been falling almost every other day. forcast for rain the rest of today and tomorrow. Humidity 70-75 in the tent. I can get RH down but I have to lower the Temp in the apartment with the A/C to frreeezzing. Even then no guarantee with all this rain,rain rain.

Photo drop
More from this morning. It is filling in after the topping with no problem. I dont think it stalled at all. I put 1 full liter distilled water in the Res this morning. I have a single small airstone in there. I run it after I water.

Another overview

Overview after leaf tucking and branch top exposing.

Training I think I have 6 tops with good possibilities and 2 more in the under growth not visible.

Some looks at the inner growth and general health, top of the tops

My favorite node

branches and things : - )

Environs and temp good but humidity is high. I have the temp during lights on 75-76F and 71F at 'night'.
The rain has been falling almost every other day. forcast for rain the rest of today and tomorrow. Humidity 70-75 in the tent. I can get RH down but I have to lower the Temp in the apartment with the A/C to frreeezzing. Even then no guarantee with all this rain,rain rain.
It's a cross of tropical sativas. It actually likes fairly high RH in veg.

It's a cross of tropical sativas. It actually likes fairly high RH in veg.
Good deal. It is going to have to deal with it. I am going to try to control the environment as best as I can. It is running 73% right now RH.
I am not sure the tent how much better in my closet than under my living room window whee it was before. It is better not sure how much :cool:

Good deal. It is going to have to deal with it. I am going to try to control the environment as best as I can. It is running 73% right now RH.
I am not sure the tent how much better in my closet than under my living room window whee it was before. It is better not sure how much :cool:

That humidity is fine for veg, but not so sure about flowering. I have a Frigidaire 50 pint "whole house" dehumidifier that easily sucks a gallon or two out of the air in my flower area in a couple of hours when needed. It provides most of the water for my flowering plants this tme of year. The dehumidifier takes up about the same floor space as a 5 gallon bucket, and costs about $200 new, but easily worth it if you can spare the room.

morning mr.K , I see ms.Zamal is flaunting her curves very nice, I've got enough minerals in those bags of rock dust to leave them as part of my nephews inheritance....:rofl:

I said to my brother jokingly when my nephew comes of age I want to introduce to to Mary J, not the crap off the streets.....
If my nephew wants to booze, then he must try that on his own as neither his father no I imbibe any more, maby on the boys 21st he's got 16 years to go....:rofl:

I'll only be 56 then.........seems fair to wait

That humidity is fine for veg, but not so sure about flowering. I have a Frigidaire 50 pint "whole house" dehumidifier that easily sucks a gallon or two out of the air in my flower area in a couple of hours when needed. It provides most of the water for my flowering plants this tme of year. The dehumidifier takes up about the same floor space as a 5 gallon bucket, and costs about $200 new, but easily worth it if you can spare the room.
Yes, definitely lower RH in flower. Especially with the way zamedelica gets big fluffy buds.

How much heat does that dehumi unit put out? I had an old one I was running in my flower room, but it was overworking my AC, due to all the heat it puts out.

Yes, definitely lower RH in flower. Especially with the way zamedelica gets big fluffy buds.

How much heat does that dehumi unit put out? I had an old one I was running in my flower room, but it was overworking my AC, due to all the heat it puts out.

The output air from the dehumifier is not obviously warmer than the input air. It might be 2-3 degrees warmer, but I can't tell. My lights put out a lot more heat than the dehumidifier.

Plant is three weeks, three days old today! I gave it a liter of distilled in the reservoir, it looked thirsty. I believe the wicking in the earthbox is still working even though i let it dry.

Leaves are leathery. Smell is of pepper spice. Not to strong.

It is a whole mess of bushy leaves

Training and re training

6-8 tops but the canopy needs leveled

A wild bush to be sure.. My closet isnt cooling off as much as i would like at night but not bad, maybe 73f.
Temps are riding 76-78F in the tent with lights on.

Check out the happy inter-nodes

living a good green life in here

bright green top

The baby is growing on toward maturity.

Try to do a size/growth comparison............Great fun:surf:

This is from May 28 at about 2 weeks old......
note location earthbox fill tube black in color sticking out of soil top to left of plant in corner of container...
full

here is today one week and three days later, again fill tube is visible to left of plant...

full

Back
Top Bottom