KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Not much shaking here. I am actually having "plant addict" sickness. I feel like that morning after a coke a cola binge, I got the jones to drop a seed, bad.

Anywho. I am grateful to RR. I would not have given an update with out his post just above.

Thank you RheinRover! You Rock! :theband:

I got my Ace Seeds mix x Auto CBG in the Jar. It spent a good 2 weeks lo and slo in the fridge. And it stunk, stink. Usually after 4-5 days the smell subsides. not this. . . .After 10 days it was still stinky:yummy:
I feel like it got about 2 days too long in the fridge, It was just a touch drier than I wanted. It took overnight to get the humidity meter back up to 62.
For example, from when it was first jarred til 3-4 hours later, the humidity was at about 50%. It stayed at about 53% the whole time till i went to bed.
But this morning all is good......62%
I am so happy:cheer:
Now on with the show!
It is a frog meter

the whole Jar but not the whole harvest. I have some saved elsewhere for a rainy day

I was hoping he'd coax you out. :battingeyelashes:

I've done that a time or two myself and held my breath as I went to bed. Sometimes I forget they're in there. Lol! I get so used to the smell that I don't notice it until I come back into the apartment, but ten minutes after coming home I don't notice the smells at all again.

Smelly all the way suggests a divine terpene expression, beautifully retained by careful drying. :hug:

I was hoping he'd coax you out. :battingeyelashes:

I've done that a time or two myself and held my breath as I went to bed. Sometimes I forget they're in there. Lol! I get so used to the smell that I don't notice it until I come back into the apartment, but ten minutes after coming home I don't notice the smells at all again.

Smelly all the way suggests a divine terpene expression, beautifully retained by careful drying. :hug:

OMG do ya think!!!! I could not hope for more. It might be my best effort in the dry before cure thanks to lo and slo.
You have me excited now.......:slide::thanks:

Ok Sue are ya ready for this description, ? I hope you are not squeamish ?
So I was describing the smell, lets say toward the end of the grow as 'sickly sweet' skunk. I could smell the flowers screaming for pollen, I really could. So could the maintenance guys who fixed our sink, lollls
Okay are ya ready.............
But when I was Jarring it it was an almost poisonous smell, not room filling but and still sweet. Sweet like kerosene but with a character of smell it too much and it could be poison and knock ya out. I am serious 'poison' was my first thought.
Any of you who know me know I am just a touch of my senses. But that is what I got.:rofl:
I think missus will enjoy after a couple months cure.

Cheerios:cheer:

As a review of the plant lineage it was a male Ace seeds mix that according to my reasearch with ACE seeds input it is a China Yunnan expression of the Orient Express (Vietnam Black sativa x China Yunnan indica) or a straight China Yunnan Male. The Auto CBG female is based off the CannaBioGen Destroyer described as Autoflowering strain based on thai sativa, pakistani indica and rudelaris.

This particular plant to my eye expressed more of the indica than sativa. But I think in a bigger container it would have been more of a 50/50 expression. It has been one of my wife's favorite of my creations based on strength and flavor. i call it Green or dcGreenie or just 'the Hooch'.

:rollit:

Just returning the favor Keltic, you got me back here and even a journal started. Can't thank you enough for that!

Those cured buds look great! Isn't the lo and slo just the best? I mean look at mister frog, he's happy!
I usually have the same thing happen I pull them out of the fridge think rats too dry come back in the morning and they're sitting at 62%. Just can't beat it. You've got my mouth watering over the description

Hows your soil coming along?

I have been sick for the last 10 days or so. I took some shots of the vaccum bag I just un packed. I put it in the bag about 3 months ago. I dunno? It was not fully dried and I didnt have time to do it properly so I vac baggied it. Not sure I sucked all the air out that I could have so It was probably less than perfect.
It dried out quite a bit. It is packed together very tightly and crumbles when broken apart. Here is 2 picture from last week when I broke it out for de seeding....

It is in the bag

I got about 50 plus seeds from it (TPR regs)
and maybe a couple of grams, I dunno missus started smoking it away quick than I could keep track of it.

EDit it was super early morning and the light was very weak and funny looking, it was a strange morning all around, i dunno why.

Hi Rhein :ciao:

I like this TPR. It is very clear headed. I will try to give an example.:hmmmm:

So We had a visitor last year. She has smoked for years but as of the last couple of say 5 or so years just hasn't been thrilled with it. It is either "stoned stupid" or 'wacked out' 'spaced and paranoid'. She has worked in the music industry all her adult life, so has been around and just gave up on the smoke cause it no longer agreed with her.
We all were drinking and eating and I told her the TPR I grew was the smoothest and most mellow. So before bed time she took a couple of hits.
She said it was the first time in like 10 years she liked it. It is 'high without being stoned' I dunno ? just really good attitude.
I think maybe it has a large amount of cbd which mellows it.:hmmmm:

Now on the other hand, me Wife likes it cause it is right now the strongest in effect that I have dried. And she can smoke it all day long, good in the morning and good in the evening kind of thing.

The purple buds sure do make pretty pictures.

a couple of glamour shots from a different nug of triple purple rhino....As much as i like the triple purple rhino i cannot wait to get some ZammyD growing.

playing with light

some very similar shots of this little bud

watch for purp trichs

up close

up close

Are those with seeds?? Very nice pictures...... love the color. :goodjob:

Are those with seeds?? Very nice pictures...... love the color. :goodjob:

oh yes seeds everywhere,
I had a triple purple male and female next to each other, so the seeds are " in bred" TPR.
the male was very fast growing I had to trim it back while I waited for the girl to pistil......

A picture from last August............Male TPR.
CIMG2696.jpg

Excellent........<Evil Laugh> :thumb:

Thanks Rhein :ciao:

I want to run a bunch of Ace seeds. I got the Zammy D fems and a Nepal Jam fem. I also have 3 Guatemala and one Ace mix regular to try for a male if I want another seed run, which I do. I would love some Zamaldelica crosses with anything.
I might get some golden tigers for the winter grow. I cannot wait to get some veg time in the new tent. I think that purchase is happening next week. I am gonna walk down the the ol hyrdo store and get me a new tent.
Also gonna sell me old tent and CFLs

Big week next week:yummy:

So I lost my mind today. I ordered more seeds.
Ace Seeds.
Thai Chi -fem 3pack
Golden Tiger -fem 1seed
The Tropical mix in standard. 10 seeds.

I think I have a problem. Oh well gonna grow me some sativa.
I am selling my small tent and cfl lights with some assortment of goodies that should cover my seed budget.
I got work early so off to sleep I go.
:ciao:

So I lost my mind today. I ordered more seeds.
Ace Seeds.
Thai Chi -fem 3pack
Golden Tiger -fem 1seed
The Tropical mix in standard. 10 seeds.

I think I have a problem. Oh well gonna grow me some sativa.
I am selling my small tent and cfl lights with some assortment of goodies that should cover my seed budget.
I got work early so off to sleep I go.
:ciao:

Hahaha! You sweet man. :hug::hug::hug: This is the best addiction I've allowed to develop. That's a big switch for you, isn't it keltic? Remember that trick about flipping them into 11/13 and maybe they won't take over the apartment. Lol!

The GT will make a good cob. :battingeyelashes: One of these days that plant must make an appearance in my garden so I can see if what Tangwena describes is reproducible.

WOW You've sure out done yourself this time! Those seed pod pictures are fantastic

Double wow! That second from the bottom has winner stamped all over her. The colors you picked up in the sheathing of the seeds is amazingly beautiful, not to mention the detail of the trichomes. It's an Easter canna shot. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom