KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Flower Day 61

Today I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Colouring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 millilitres per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

interesting flushing ingredients, whats the preservative and green food die for, i was reading ages ago that growers where trying to produce purple buds using purple or pink food colouring, it did turn the buds pink but was unsmokable after it had taken in the food colouring, but this was fed the last few weeks of flowering, so not a flush like your doing, more an additive to go with the flowering nutes,

interesting flushing ingredients, whats the preservative and green food die for, i was reading ages ago that growers where trying to produce purple buds using purple or pink food colouring, it did turn the buds pink but was unsmokable after it had taken in the food colouring, but this was fed the last few weeks of flowering, so not a flush like your doing, more an additive to go with the flowering nutes,

the preservative is so the Clearex Flushing Solution can be stored at room temperature, the green food dye is so it can be distinguished from other bottles.

cool thanks for the info, nice idea using the die to show you what it is,

ive never really flushed my plants as i use organic nutes but i do stop feeding nutes about 10 to 14 days before harvest and the plants just get plain water,
do you notice any difference in the buds from flushed and not flushed

ok, ive heard others mention about the white hash, i only smoke it in joints mixed with cig tobaco as its how its smoked where i am so cant say that i notice the colour of the ash as im not smoking it pure, but ill try flushing and see if i can notice any difference,

thanks for the flush ingerdients, ill see what i can get and will give it a try next time i harvest my plants

LA Confidential number 1 does smell great, i wish i was better at describing its smell. to me it smells like a light cannabis smell, does not smell of fuel, Shishkaberry (Kish), cheese or white widow that i have grown in the past. more similar to the Cinderella 99 grapefruit i have grown. I only wish they would sell air fresheners that smelled like my LA Confidential.

@donpaul.p

You can get smaller pipettes with the General Hydroponics pH Test Control kits, but I feel using pipettes, unless used as a dropper is not reliable b/c it is too difficult to fill the siphon vial at the beginning. I think your 3ml syringe found in children medication packages is the best as those are sold in every pharmacy in the civilized world, and as best I can see, each ml is broken down into 10 equal parts (30 for entire syringe), so mixing very small amount of nutes is easy enough when mixing a gallon or less.

It is true I get great pleasure from growing cannabis! I find that growing cannabis gives me a great hobby that is also medically necessary. I get physical exercise, I use its leaves for juicing, I smoke cannabis to function daily. real medical medicine that improves my medical conditions and greatly improves my life, there is something magical that happens as a plant grows from a seed to a mature plant as you can shape it and mould it into what you see before you eyes then have something that you have created as medicine to aid you in your life. i do not often convey emotions into word as you know, I prefer to have a repeatable guide so anyone can follow my example. when i started this journey i knew nothing of medical cannabis and what i could expect from it. I began reading more and more to increase my knowledge reviewing thousands of journals and watching the progress of the grows. I reviewed patents in order to see how the components worked and saw how all the parts worked for growing plants. I began with gifted clones that i nursed to maturity as 5 foot tall plants. I then began planting seeds and growing from the beginning of life. I have tried many methods of growing and discarded what has not worked, attempting to be meticulous in gathering information. someday i will present all of you with my fog cloner that i believe is one of the greatest methods of cloning all plants, it has been tested with many variety's of cannabis, small plants and trees to produce reliable roots and is easily achievable in results. I feel my experience can help many more people who are coming from a point of knowing nothing about cannabis and how to grow it to produce real medicine, that is why i try to relay as much guidance as i can to new growers on what works reliably. If anything you take away from my journal I hope you are able to produce a reliable supply for medicine. I attempt to break new grounds as i go forward in my journey and hope you are able to do the same with a schedule laid out for the new and experienced grower. anyone is capable of growing cannabis as medicine if they follow my example. I hope everyone is able to replicate my results and produce real medicine that is able to change their lives. I wish you all the best and have a great day!

https://www.mmarcoalitionagainstrepeal.com

LA Confidential number 1 does smell great, i wish i was better at describing its smell. to me it smells like a light cannabis smell, does not smell of fuel, Shishkaberry (Kish), cheese or white widow that i have grown in the past. more similar to the Cinderella 99 grapefruit i have grown. I only wish they would sell air fresheners that smelled like my LA Confidential.

theres def some sativa in there, but we cant just say sativa because of sweet terpens. its much more than that. my plants should also be done soon :) im planning on harvesting in ~2 weeks. starting the flush next week. theyre getting fat now.

I saw sativa leaves in your plants for a bit now. its a good hybrid for sure.. you took care of her really well.

you sure do help growers king, ive seen you all over the frequently asked questions part of the site, i do what i can to help and i often see you in their helping new growers and giving advice on any problems they got,

i was going to nominate you for member of the month contest but then remember you had won already and had to wait 6months until you could be nominated again, its great to see other members helping in the help section, most members dont realise theirs lots of new growers coming to the site asking for help so the more of us that go and help the better,

great work king helping all the new members, you have helped many, have some reps my friend

Well said dp he has definitely helped me a lot, and he subs to a lot of journals, and I've never gotten bad info from either of you. I try to help when I can, but you guys have far more knowledge than I do, so lots of times I defer to the more experienced growers. Thanks for all the help and I hope to gain as much knowledge as you guys have.

Back
Top Bottom