King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

You take care of that pregnant wife I tell ya! My wife took a two week quarantine as of Monday. Then after that she starts mat leave.
Congrats bro btw .

We are trying both in essential service work lucky us ! Lol

Congrats bro btw .

We are trying both in essential service work lucky us ! Lol
Thanks man!

stay safe out there!! Ontario had over 100 people get hit with it in the last 24 hours. Starting to get pretty scary.

Edit: was a confirmed case in my area. First confirmed case in my area of Alberta, but it’s getting closer!

Great spot, Joe. Your own little slice of prairie. That makes your guys prairie dogs. Mia wants some beans, btw.
:green_heart:
They are on route bro .

I hope it makes it man I really do. Same with you penny bro.

@Pennywise what do you mean garden bud. You Diggin today ?

Penny’s putting down a patch somewhere out in the hills/bush/swamp/great outdoors today. Guerillawise.
I know been chatting pm ..:cheesygrinsmiley:

For an outdoor patch here you’re carrying warratahs and chicken wire into the bush to protect your garden from possums. They love it! So you have to cage off your area, ceiling and all, and hide it. And do it all discretely. As well as digging and all the rest of it.
Hilarious. I love my indoor gardens!

We got 6 holes dug today hope to get a few more tomorrow. Next weekend we’ll fill with soil.
Fack ya bro . Now Tien to relax or what ?

Not real deep, majority of the feeder roots will be in the top 6 inches of the ground. Holes need to be wider rather than deeper.
Make sense

we having family day here.
Wow! You’ve got no snow!
F5A1243E-F33B-4919-98BE-ED2D1D8DD8F5.jpeg

my fire pit is looking a lil lonely back there!!
(will delete my picture if you don’t want it in your journal) completely understandable!:)

Wow! You’ve got no snow!
F5A1243E-F33B-4919-98BE-ED2D1D8DD8F5.jpeg

my fire pit is looking a lil lonely back there!!
(will delete my picture if you don’t want it in your journal) completely understandable!:)
Haha shitty mine just melted bro now 20 mm rain tomorrow and plus 16 f

Back
Top Bottom