King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Really? Mars is fantastic in my tent. Super light for the $$
Yes. I own a few myself without a single complaint besides wanting their new sticker lol. But on numerous places on the web many people bash them and I cant figure it out. How can you go wrong with an affordable light that does very well when using it. I cant seem to figure it out lol.

Its nice seeing so many growers using Mars Hydro and doing awesome with them. I use them as well. Numerous of other places hate Mars. No idea why either??? Anyways, great job on your grow.
Probably cause mars puts them out if business loo

Yes. I own a few myself without a single complaint besides wanting their new sticker lol. But on numerous places on the web many people bash them and I cant figure it out. How can you go wrong with an affordable light that does very well when using it. I cant seem to figure it out lol.
This was my first run with the tsl 2000 X2 will have better run next time I am hoping learning from mistakes . I could have easily got way more yeild off these lights if I had more experience.

This was my first run with the tsl 2000 X2 will have better run next time I am hoping learning from mistakes . I could have easily got way more yeild off these lights if I had more experience.
I run the TS-3000, a SP-250, 2x TSL-2000's and the TS-1000. We would never learn if we didnt make mistakes. Hope you don't mind if I tag along your grows.

I run the TS-3000, a SP-250, 2x TSL-2000's and the TS-1000. We would never learn if we didnt make mistakes. Hope you don't mind if I tag along your grows.
Welcome aboard bud :420::passitleft:

Welcome aboard bud :420::passitleft:
Thank you. I am learning how to navigate the site a little a better. Lots of friendly people here and an overwhelming amount of information. Glad I have found this forum.

I have 2 flawless grows as far as the light goes on mine. It's a fine light.

Thanks everyone for the kind words .

Tonight we celebrate day 14 blueberrry in fridge slow and low..

Burp for few days til desired Rh then vac seal.

Also getting things ready for summer start with these beautiful rooters to try

Back
Top Bottom