King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Thanks furcifer

Few weeks I'll let ya know I think they just dried out enough to say I can keep them in jars . Burps excuse me .

Much love sir .

Chop that gal shes begging for those scissors lol.. again great lookin buds man! The oil was good at first but now its not so potent.. gives me a good nights sleep though. Need to add litchen next time to make it better.. ill try and get an mb2 before i make more oil again. Cause that thing looks awesome and super easy. The smoke from my second harvest is much better then the first.. i harvested them at a better window this time and they taste and smell wayy better. We love growin man, its so awesome.. keep up the awesome work bud!

Yup I'm now doing a two day dark cycle with my hope on big tent nO lights on and lowest fan setting s.

Will be giving an axe soon ..

Okay so today I took down candy cane jr there was amber about 10%

Okay so first I let the pot dry out for two days no watering
Prob could have went one more day .

Anyways it just woke up so I cut it and washed like this

Needed for my harvest tow 5 gal pots buckets at Walmart 2.99 each or 3.99 each cdn dollars . Lemon juice with oh gosh a lifting agent in it anyone know what it's called?

Can't remember .. I apologize.
A box of baking soda and a pinch of h202 This run liek a cap full in the whole bucket . Mix all three of them at this ratio

1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup baking soda
1 cap h202

Dip and let sit for 5 seconds back up then a light swirl around. Then shake it off and dip into room temp bucket water plain. To rinse

Then shook the. Off and into a box with newspaper at bottom . Once done this I shook them off best I could and now in tent hanging room
Temp is 70f and humidity around 40%. So it will dry out faster then I like but will fine tune this enviroment by next harvest .

Will let them dry upside for a day or two then trim up and let them sit in a drying rack with small breeze hitting plants .

Ummm
I love you all and couldn't have been here without you all. My weed is your weed remember that..

Then I'll put them in a jar in about 3-4 days test what they are holding at humidity wise without boveda packs . Then as soon as it hits about 62-68% I can add boveda and proceed to to burping twice a day for five to ten mins of fresh air . Trying to keep buds in dark areas to protect trichromes .

What is everyone's thoughts on that.

No right or wrong only better or misunderstood info sup.
420-magazine-mobile1124606440.jpg
before chop
Jr
420-magazine-mobile1155240348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1913476767.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031969141.jpg

And washed in box
420-magazine-mobile1810653550.jpg

That's crap that came off naturally
420-magazine-mobile1058526733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1366069451.jpg
cleaned jr
420-magazine-mobile800131395.jpg
upside down they go

420-magazine-mobile538326405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1497491792.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037660830.jpg

Thanks joe. Great post! I'll be following this process closely as I get closer to harvest!

Oh yes! Those are a thing of beauty. Hard to guesstimate from here, how much weight you thinking? I'm guessing 2-4, is that an auto? Forgive me, I should know, but so many threads I lose track. Lol. I hope she's a pound brother! :thumb:

Haha no buddy
I got 1.6 ounces dry of sr and two ounces off jr.

Prob an ounce off hope but tight dense nuggets .

Any questions buddy just asked with cleaning

Yeah those were autos form crop king seeds

Haha no buddy
I got 1.6 ounces dry of sr and two ounces off jr.

Prob an ounce off hope but tight dense nuggets .

Any questions buddy just asked with cleaning

Yeah those were autos form crop king seeds

Well damn. They look phenomenal. Wish I had that much in my house to smoke!! Joints or bowls or hookah for everyone! Lol

Everything going fairly well. Having trouble keeping temp up in the clone box but just ordered a warming pad. Should be here Friday.

Hope your birthday is going great! :party:

Oh temp not humidity .

Well that's not too bad then eh

Could be a lot worse like a white horse falling in mud ya know. Lol

It's JOE'S BIRTHDAY HAPPY 34 BUDDY WE LOVE YOU KEEP GOING STRONG!! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom