Nice harvest there lady.. eating some dark chocolate covered espresso beans right now. That coffee ryder would sure go well with them. Great job with the both of those ladies.. was a joy to watch you grow them. I have to say one thing.

Hollowed stems arent a good thing and means plant did not get enough calcium... I see growers boast about their 'nute' sucking stems.. but its misguided information. If buds got heavy the branches would sag more and possibly supercrop themselves.

Great job nonetheless.. what are you planning on doing next our mighty godess of green?:green_heart:

A very nice tray-o-buds there my friend. Excellent work!

Cheers.

*Thanks, I much prefer your vintage trays, way more classy than my dollar store replacement.

Whoa! Nice haul there lady! I hope I do as well!:eek::p;)

*Thanks LG, I think you will with 10 gallons pots of hugeness!!!

Solid genetics helps but it's all the love and knowledge you put into it. And you are growing like me

*Thanks so much DB, I'm on the right path, I just have to nail that training down in that pinwheel type training you guys do.

I’d say that is a decent haul lady G
Yeah I really think if you dry it slow for the first 3-5 days depending on environment conditions of course and time of year . If you can’t control humidity that is. I have never seen such bud is such great shape since I’ve been here and learning more and more .

I like rh 50-55%
Temp around 68F ish with a little 12 inch oscillating fan opposite side of room for circulation in room.

Fill humidifier daily sucks my room is around 25-32% humidity in the room I dry in . I add humidifier it goes to 50-55% but also consider your outside or outdoor environment check forecast see what relative humidity is. Things I’ve notice to help better my drying process I just thought I would share with you grow . Take what you’d like :Namaste:

That looks like Great quality lady :drool::drool:

*Thanks KJ, appreciate you dropping by...

Sorry think I’m talking to much must be getting close to 420 baby :passitleft:

Good day to you all and the lovely lady G:adore:

* HAHAHAHAHAHA awww shucks, :Namaste:

Happy, Happy 420 Day to you all!

*Happy 420+1 Bode!

*Happy 420+1 Bode!

Happy 420 lovely and happy stoner Friday buzz ahead ?

*Happy 420+1 KJ!

Have fun and a great 420 day

*Happy 420+1 DB, there were so many animals I saw yesterday, it was like a zoo!

Now I know why the one horse likes to cuddle with you, second hand vaping. :p

*HAHAHAHAHA, if I knew that would make them come home with me I would hook them up. Thanks Big Bear

Happy 420. I've never considered vaping with horses.

*HAHAHAHAHA I say some of the darndest things. *Happy 420+1 Magic Jim.

Take munchies for the horse, he’ll need it.

*HAHAHAHAHA, I brought them carrot poof snacks. *Happy 420+1 PW!

Nice looking bud---- also they plant came out remarkable. Congratulations on your harvest.

*Thanks Troy, that was so fast, I can't believe it's over, must start again so my ocd isn't disrupted. *Happy 420+1 Troy!

Hello @Lady G2HM ! I'm excited to see that the project you're working on is a strain that will treat Alzheimer's. My Grandma died of that a few years ago and it's a horribly cruel disease. I'm at high risk myself because of genetics and past benzodiazepine use. I haven't had time to read much of this thread but I hope all goes well!

*WELCOME! :welcome: @cloudsillusion...Ooooo, you're up for a treat. I am making oil this weekend.

*Are you showing any symptoms?

*Stick around and learn because I specialize in creating low euphoria to clear headed strains because of this Neuro Disease. You can ask questions and we will learn together. I have a master class coming up discussing why growing is so good for brain injuries and overall brain health. I will be posting research as well along the way. Pull up a comfy chair, there is a perpetual BBQ happening, we have a pro chef here and lots of overachievers who share information here. This is also a judgement free zone where we study and ask the tough questions...but united.

Nice harvest there lady.. eating some dark chocolate covered espresso beans right now. That coffee ryder would sure go well with them. Great job with the both of those ladies.. was a joy to watch you grow them. I have to say one thing.

Hollowed stems arent a good thing and means plant did not get enough calcium... I see growers boast about their 'nute' sucking stems.. but its misguided information. If buds got heavy the branches would sag more and possibly supercrop themselves.

Great job nonetheless.. what are you planning on doing next our mighty godess of green?:green_heart:

*Hi Toasty thanks, Cool I'll do more research on that and check my sources again.

*CBD OG Kush Auto & Candida possibly.

-----------------------

DRY WEIGHTS COMING UP!

@Lady G2HM Thanks for the invite! I'm not sure if my memory loss is Alzheimer's related. I'm only 42, but because of the benzos, my cognitive function is not great. It's mostly short term memory loss at this point. I'm still pretty sharp when it comes to reading, analyzing information, explaining etc. Just can't remember why I went in the kitchen! Lol

I very much hope that cannabis research will help more people with brain issues!

wow cool info bro . :passitleft:

Great information. I had not heard that before. When I was harvesting my last plant I was wondering why my stem wasn't hollow.

*Thanks Troy, that was so fast, I can't believe it's over, must start again so my ocd isn't disrupted. *Happy 420+1 Troy!

Your good to go on your next run. What are you planning on growing?

Have you tried any CBD rich strains? I have some CBD White Widow photo seeds and when I have the time I wanted to try it.

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – April 21, 2018

:green_heart:Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Today I'm extremely, wholeheartedly, braintasticly excited to present my final dry weights of this life-saving medicine.

As of April 21, 2018, approx 8 weeks from germination, my findings present....

*Sweet Coffee Ryder – Total Dry Weight 6.2 ounces!!!!!!
*I doubled my goal of achieving 1 ounce per gallon, 3 ounce goal.
*That is the fastest and mostest I've grow from a 1 gallon and 2 gallon pot.
*I overcame overwatering, light stress, cal mag dif, nitro toxcity, broken branch, small closet space, unknown strain to me, and the biggie...a brain disease that cripples me with anxiety and migraines.
*This is the first time I've successfully grown a Ryder/Auto.
*I finished my first sponsored grow as a person with disabilities but extreme hope to overcome adversity.

What’s next on the agenda?

1. Make oil this weekend. Write and post the 2.0 Brainiac version of my recipe.
2. Write out a full strain review and answer proposed questions from the start.
3. Why grow for brain health? – The Masterclass (The reintroduction of my research)
4. Start new seeds in the first week of May. OG Kush Auto & ???
5. Keep Having Fun!

----------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder – Total Dry Weight 6.2 ounces

Week: 8+ *Week 9

Days: 62 *Day 67

Nutes for Lady #1:

Nutes for Lady #2:

*Here is the secret feeding schedule to my success. Hope it helps all that wants to grow and have disabilities.

Temp: 24

RH: 50%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST, Tip spreading, backbuilding & soon to be harvest & oil.

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – Dry Weight Total IS…2.6 ounces!

--------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Dry Weight Total IS…3.6 Ounces [/B][/B]

------------------

Transplanted the little Aloe Plant that I’m trying to save for my veg area

View media item 1532225
------------------

I wanted to reveal my identity, so this is what I look like after I vape. KISSES! Happy 420+!
HAHAHAHAHA

View media item 1532222
-------------------------

If I didn't continue working in the garden, I would be robin myself of an inspirational journey.

View media item 1532224
* Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

Back
Top Bottom