LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Sorry y'all! Medical appointments were stacked this week and needed to work on some school stuff. It's all good! Bit of steroid withdrawal and went in for my bimonthly bloodletting to see if I'm still "live and kickin"! Turns out I am! Yay! The new RA drug is working, and I am about 75% functioning:high-five:. I'll take it! The Crohn's is still barking, though. I need my cannabis for that. No word yet from my last set of interviews...but no rejection yet!

Had some PMs to catch up on too. Did my Brix foliar late...sorry Doc! I have already given myself a dope slap so you don't have to! The girls temps are back down in the mid 70's and the RH 45-55!

I gave the girls some plain filtered water yesterday along with the Brix foliar. Not time to flip yet, but when I tried to push my finger into the soil to test for moisture, I reached resistance! Nearly there with the roots!

When I did the foliar spray the plant tags fell out...:eek: How ever am I going to tell them apart now?!...Oh yeah! The stinky one is Miss Lemon!:rofl: Enjoy the tween's pics! Poor hubby is now outnumbered 2-6 in this household! :laugh:

It's a cooking weekend for me! Be on the lookout for some promising recipes!

Hey...do you mind locking up for me if I fall asleep in my chair?

:ciao:

Haven't seen those purty girls in a while. Update coming....?
Sorry...distracted as usual....Oh look! Squirrel!... Oh my! Chocolate! lol...See what I mean?

Was just stopping by these parts to get a peak of the Super Lemon Haze myself....

Hope all's well LG!
Hey Stoney! Total Harry Potter fan here..sad... I know! Don't judge me!..but I am like the dementor's kiss when I take her out! She smells divine and she isn't even flowering!

If anyone is interested in learning why eating right can change or delay the course of disease, this is a book that I recommend fully! I can't keep a copy for myself at home because I keep giving them away! If you have an immune system disorder, this book is an awesome addition to your library! "Breaking the Vicious Cycle by Elaine Gottschall. This book appeared at just the right time!

Cheers!~ LG

Your girls are lovely Gaea :love: I’m starting to get anticipation excitement about the impending transplant - how often are they needing water now?
:popcorn:

Total Harry Potter fan here... sad... I know!
Hands up! Me too :) ANd I didn’t even discover it until I was into my 40s :rofl: When I was super crashed last year and my health practitioners were telling me I had to stop all mental as well as physical activity in order to get improvement (the physical was easy - i literally couldn’t do anything), we (me and them) put me on a ‘diet’ of nothing but Harry Potter for 3 months. It was a hooot. Because I knew it all already it wasn’t to much excitation for my system and it kept me in a happy place while I was reading. It wasn’t a hoot being so unwell but it made a really bad period a lot brighter that’s for sure. It’s still my go to comfort ‘food’. Now that I can watch movies again - I like to read a book then watch the film. :surf:

If anyone is interested in learning why eating right can change or delay the course of disease, this is a book that I recommend fully! I can't keep a copy for myself at home because I keep giving them away! If you have an immune system disorder, this book is an awesome addition to your library! "Breaking the Vicious Cycle by Elaine Gottschall. This book appeared at just the right time!
That’s me too. I’ll check that one out. ALthough i’m totally there with diet at the moment - there’s not much I can change. I have no sugar (including fruit, except bluberries) and nearly no grain based carbs. I’m gonna check out that book though. Even on this strict regime a couple walks out to my garden each day (about 30 steps each way) to check on the girls is still to much and makes me flare up (I have me/cfs). I totally get feeling great about being at 75% - I’d take that too. Thanks for the reference ...

:Namaste:

Sorry y'all! Medical appointments were stacked this week and needed to work on some school stuff. It's all good! Bit of steroid withdrawal and went in for my bimonthly bloodletting to see if I'm still "live and kickin"! Turns out I am! Yay! The new RA drug is working, and I am about 75% functioning:high-five:. I'll take it! The Crohn's is still barking, though. I need my cannabis for that. No word yet from my last set of interviews...but no rejection yet!

Had some PMs to catch up on too. Did my Brix foliar late...sorry Doc! I have already given myself a dope slap so you don't have to! The girls temps are back down in the mid 70's and the RH 45-55!

I gave the girls some plain filtered water yesterday along with the Brix foliar. Not time to flip yet, but when I tried to push my finger into the soil to test for moisture, I reached resistance! Nearly there with the roots!

When I did the foliar spray the plant tags fell out...:eek: How ever am I going to tell them apart now?!...Oh yeah! The stinky one is Miss Lemon!:rofl: Enjoy the tween's pics! Poor hubby is now outnumbered 2-6 in this household! :laugh:

It's a cooking weekend for me! Be on the lookout for some promising recipes!

Hey...do you mind locking up for me if I fall asleep in my chair?

:ciao:
Been a while, looking lush. regards

Your girls are lovely Gaea :love: I’m starting to get anticipation excitement about the impending transplant - how often are they needing water now?
:popcorn:

Hands up! Me too :) ANd I didn’t even discover it until I was into my 40s :rofl: When I was super crashed last year and my health practitioners were telling me I had to stop all mental as well as physical activity in order to get improvement (the physical was easy - i literally couldn’t do anything), we (me and them) put me on a ‘diet’ of nothing but Harry Potter for 3 months. It was a hooot. Because I knew it all already it wasn’t to much excitation for my system and it kept me in a happy place while I was reading. It wasn’t a hoot being so unwell but it made a really bad period a lot brighter that’s for sure. It’s still my go to comfort ‘food’. Now that I can watch movies again - I like to read a book then watch the film. :surf:

That’s me too. I’ll check that one out. ALthough i’m totally there with diet at the moment - there’s not much I can change. I have no sugar (including fruit, except bluberries) and nearly no grain based carbs. I’m gonna check out that book though. Even on this strict regime a couple walks out to my garden each day (about 30 steps each way) to check on the girls is still to much and makes me flare up (I have me/cfs). I totally get feeling great about being at 75% - I’d take that too. Thanks for the reference ...

:Namaste:
Hey Amy! The girls need water about every third day now. They will slide right out of their pots now. I'm thinking that maybe why I am getting yellowing on the older fan leaves.

Harry Potter is fun. It's creative and it's a nice break from reality. Fantastic Beasts was great too.

Restrictions in diet is challenging for sure. Grains have so many great vitamins and minerals. It's too bad so many people just can't eat them. Supplements are a must. I was falling asleep and dragging so bad that they ran a few tests and found my vitamin D was severely low.

Hit your library up for the book. They will likely have it. Also check out Dr. Perlmutter. He has several books and cookbooks out...Google 'Grain Brain' and you'll find his stuff.

I'm glad you can read and watch movies again. Movie time is great in our house. We sit and four cats materialize for some lap time! :laugh:
Lets kick these serious health issues to the curb!:cheer:

Have a lovely day!! LG

Been a while, looking lush. regards
Hey Improvise! Nice to see you back! Thanks! I think once they hit their 10G pots we are going to be in for a real show!:thanks:

They look awesome LG! Still sending those positive vibes for the job. Hope you can get back on your chrohns meds soon. Have a great weekend!

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I'm trying not to be disappointed, but I was hoping for good news. This job would be ideal because it would give me more time for classes and would be close to some great libraries for research. I love books! Huge nerd here! Oh well...either way, I'll be back on my meds soon!:yummy:

Girls look fanatastic Lady G
Thanks Penny! When they hit the 10 gal pots I really think they are going to take off and I can start my Durban and AC/DC.:slide:
I still need to buy another light for my veg tent. I was looking at the GROWant 400 for my larger tent and putting one of my DormGrow 240s in the little tent. Oh I hate decisions! I'm just going to upgrade everything when I move!

Still here Lady G2HM! Sorry...I got in this weird looking car...

HAHAHAHAHAHA got a good laugh at that one. You are so funny.

I was wondering if I grow catnip, does that cat come with it? hahahahaha

I'm a harry potter fan, more of a canna potter fan, but I'll take either one at this time.

I can't believe you have gone this whole time without meds for your tummy, ouch.

Plants are fabulous, and your pantry is so organized, wowzers! I would love to cook with you someday.

:)

Back
Top Bottom