LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Getting along nicely. Coming down the stretch is always a good thing.

2 headed plant - look like a different leaf pattern a long with. She's different.

Can't wait to see her finish. Mutations are interesting.

Getting along nicely. Coming down the stretch is always a good thing.

2 headed plant - look like a different leaf pattern a long with. She's different.

Can't wait to see her finish. Mutations are interesting.
They'rere interesting for sure! She's my first :surf:

Chop chop chop!

Strawberry Glue came down this last weekend, around day 55. Noticed a couple nanners on her and that was that! Definitely a low yielder for me, I'm guessing around 3 1/2 oz's, with at least oz of trim. Not terrible for a 10 gallon pot I guess.

Shes now in the fridge for a low and slow dry! Not the best manicure, but its mostly personal, and I could care less :)

Next up on the chopping block is this blue dream, who's foxtailing like mad.. Really hoping she'll be finished up by this Saturday! Though, the extra weight isnt the worst thing

And lastly, possibly my most favorite plant to date, the Gold Rush. I've noticed a cream scent really start to come around :drool:as well as a beautiful lavender tint to the leaves!

I’ve seen 3 or 4 people run Gold Rush and it always turns out to be plants.
Plants? Lol
Superb Head! All of it :slide: Blue Dream is having quite the field day in there. You’re about to be very well stocked :ganjamon:
Thanks Amy! She's a wild one for sure.....now we get to sit back for awhile and enjoy it all :circle-of-love: got alot of ideas/ways to burn through it..hehe

Does two part trimming work very well!? Is it a sloppy way yo do things? Was thinking about taking a few shoots off the blue dream today, but don't want to effect the rest of the harvest negatively..can it recover in time to allow the lower buds to ripen in just a weeks time?

You can take the top bud if it’s ready and let the lowers mature if you want. A lot of folks harvest that way.
Thanks for the quick responsebrother! Just cut the stem in half to take the top buds? Seems brutal lol

Congrats on that Gold Rush harvest LH! Hows she smelling?
The Strawberry Glue is the only one thats been harvested so far! And she's smelling mighty fine (a musky glue maybe?), just a matter of days until her lo and slo dry is finished :circle-of-love:

The Gold Rush is on day 47 today! Checked out her trichomes this last Sunday, and shes already showing an amber or two. Veryy creamy tropical and lemon scents from her, like nothing I've ever smelled before to be honest. It's insanely pungent :drool:I typically have to squeeze/rub/shake in order to get a good whiff, but not the case with this lady!

Back
Top Bottom