LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

All these pictures are a few days to a week old...just havent found the time to upload them until now. Its really been pretty hands off lately, with just a couple gallons of plain water every morning or every other.

Blue Dream is still showing zero signs of being ready, havent been able to spot a single dark trichome on her...and she's on day 63 today. There's new clumps of pistils every time I peek in there! This one monster cola is 18+" long, and gaining in girth daily. Picking up only fruity scents from her

Gold Rush is on day 47 today, and will likely get chopped the weekend after next. Unless I decide to stagger the harvests midweek. Either way I want to take my sweet time trimming this beauty :) if I can find my dehydrator I wouldnt mind trying to make some cobs too! I can't wait to get a taste

Her canopy is almost picture perfect too, aside from the random leaf I forgot to pull lol. Wish they were all this easy!

gorgeous. Inspiring to see a plant happy and easy to go.:goodjob:
Thanks for the kind words Keltic :) this Gold Rush was bred by mountain organics. Its Starfighter x ((76 Thai x 71 Afghani) x Velvet Rush) not sure that's the correct way to put that, oh well lol
Very nice training on her, that BD has a super colas!
Thanks PW! For the most part all she got training wise was some LST. Think I topped her towards the end of veg, but pretty simple regardless. Way less time put in vs my normal quadline approach!

That one cola is gonna weigh an ounce+ :rofl::yahoo:

Final weights for the strawberry glue are in! Shes on day 4 or so of the cure now, and smelling better everyday :blunt:

I'm actually going to roll up my very first cone of her as soon as I finish this post...glad I'm finally to the point I dont have to rush a harvest just to catch a buzz lol....although I could wait a good month or more for a better cure, oh well :)

Good clean nugs = 98.1 grams (or 3.503 ounces)

Trim and popcorn = 40 grams...perfect amount for a super dank cup of infused oil!!

Congrats man! That’s a nice harvest!! Let us know how it smokes!
:lot-o-toke:
Thanks PJ! Harvest wasnt too shabby, a good couple months of meds for sure.

Gonna have to wait until this next Saturday morning for a better, clearer headed review of the glue Lol...after being stoned all day and then testing it, its hard to really know what your feeling from it ya know? She's definitely a smooth smoke though. Think I may have felt a little giggly/social vibe from it..which might turn out being just about right for my anxiety at work :thumb::meditate:

Well both plants have finally been chopped! Ended up pulling the majority of Blue Dream on day 74. A couple of her other branches were cut down the weekend before. I think it was a wise idea to let her keep going the extra week...seems the frost really put out in the end! Dont have many pictures of her as of now, she's still hang drying..and isnt the prettiest just yet lol. This cola is incredible though!

Gold Rush was pulled Saturday, on day 59. Couldnt possibly be happier with the way she turned out. I never enjoyed trimming until she came around lol, I was in trim paradise! Took my sweet time too

All but 4 branches (3 BD and 1 Gold Rush) are bagged up and in the fridge for a low and slow. And the rest are hanging in a closet for my first attempt at traditional drying methods. I also didn't clean them up before hanging, so I'll get to try a dry trim as well :thumb:

Pictures of Gold Rush before and after harvest

On another note, the strawberry glue was tested again...and she's incredibly smooth! Felt the buzz behind the eyelids big-time! Couldnt pinpoint an exact taste just yet, but it reminded me of a diesel I recently tried out..with a real mellow berry flavor. For being only 6 days into the cure I'm very pleased with it. My pops went as far to say its his favorite of all the buds I've ever had (store bought and homegrown)!

:eek: It really is!

Happy harvest times L’head :high-five:

Soon to have lots and lots of full jars... nice news on the early Glue tester too!

Hope your day is a good one :Namaste:
Thank you Amy, the future is definitely looking cloudy :lot-o-toke: Been a wonderful day so far, and finishing an infused body butter this evening so should be equally as good! And same to you :passitleft:

This one here will be the last plant for a short time :eye-roll: up side is I will hopefully be able to make some changes in the room, for the better! Possibly try some autopots. Or blumats. And definitely automate the grow room environment a bit more.

So, the last plant is Chocolope. She's in a 20 gal. 3rd cycle no-till pot! She's on day 34 of veg today (48 from sprout). Hoping I can get my veg times down a bit yet, without sacrificing to much yield. I'm pretty sure the solution for me is to pop the beans straight into their final container, and let them go crazy from the very beginning. I personally, seem to lose a good week or two transplanting from solo cup/slower growth in solo cup.

She hasn't had anything in the soil other than a very light dusting of gro-kashi only because I seen it conveniently laying there one day lol. Then just water with the occasional aloe/fulvic/silica added. Foliar 1-2 times a week using MOBT tonics along with IPM spray! Easy peasy :hookah:

Thanks for the kind words Keltic :) this Gold Rush was bred by mountain organics. Its Starfighter x ((76 Thai x 71 Afghani) x Velvet Rush) not sure that's the correct way to put that, oh well lol

Checking in on ya bud. How's things going??

That Gold Rush is a keeper. Looks good

Congrats on the harvests.

Your Chocolope looks GREAT. That's gonna be good for sure. Some big leaves there buddy!

BD looks about like mine did when I grew it. Lot's of foxtails. You did good waiting. I had like 6 plants and it took me a few plants to figure out the wait is worth it. Wasn't strong enough for me tho. TBH. Good yields tho. Crazy yields actually. Gave a lot of mine away as gifts to friends. Friends actually liked it a lot more than I did for some reason.

Mountain Organics = BlueJay from the No-Till world eh?

I spent a good deal of time following along and experimenting with him and Coots back in the day and my soil mix is based on all his and coots work.

I didn't realize he's breeding?? I guess on IG. Too much for me to follow over there. He prolly has some of Coots genetics - The One - is something I've always wanted to run. Not really sure why??

GL with your next round.

Never heard of The One.........wait....I think I seen something from Swami that had it listed as one of the Parents in a cross of his. But thats the only time I have heard of it. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom