LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Well I did one small auto in a small pot. Totally did her at the base of her main stem to colapse her. Then my biggest the leave alone auto in a big pot has gotten some of her branches done. I couldn't leave her be lol. One limb whent crack and broke he he! The others pinched and then folded over! :)

Its something I do use quite a bit normally but not to the same extremes.
:)

I will help you in anyway I can and you are more than welcome to check out any of my journals that may fit your style of growing or help you in some way... Light Addict is a major amount of great info so you are certainly starting in the right place... you are more than welcome to post any questions you may have about growing on my journal too and if I cna't answer it there are some amazing growers that pass through there on just about any given day.....:circle-of-love:

Well I'm a little pissed as I just spent an hour or two sorting my girls out with defol and training etc. Took tons of detailed pics, then my phone buggers up and I lost all my pics!!! So not as many or as detailed I'm afraid as fed up with my phone lol.
20150509_162543.jpg
20150509_162612.jpg
20150509_162603.jpg
20150509_162552.jpg
20150509_162641.jpg
20150509_162653.jpg
20150509_162704.jpg
20150509_162814.jpg
20150509_162843.jpg
20150509_163132.jpg
20150509_163223.jpg
20150509_163238.jpg
20150509_163422.jpg
20150509_163926.jpg
20150509_164012.jpg
20150509_164030.jpg
20150509_164047.jpg
20150509_164459.jpg

Really good info there Indo my friend! :)
I'll now have to have a word with one of my friends from Spain, as he said I could get anything Plagron I wanted from him :) Also it was the brand I first used when growing and liked it loads. So ill get some of that lemon Kick sent out to me to try :)
The more I grow the more I love the idea of true organics. I'm a way off at the moment though as I have so many lines of nutrients to run. Since Spannabis I've got the option of so many lol, and it would just be rude not to try them and give everyone my thoughts lol :)

Colesdad :) :)

That's the biggest thing I saw with all the grows & dispensaries is that they were all titally organic. No salts except bennies.
I'm looking in to it more too.

Lol. You're still in Spain, I know. I can tell. I almost wish I hadn't gone.

Beautiful trees my friend. I wouldn't know they were autos. Awesomeness as usual.

Im pretty much in Spain ^_^ all the time lol. I was actually thinking About getting a tent and giving it a go inside at least for the winter.

Cajun your not wrong, Spannabis ruined me lol. :)
As for Organics etc, I was chuffed when I found my GET range. Its not truly an organic range but quite close and certainly let me feed one day and chop the next without flushing and zero bad chem taste or anything!
This run though I've only fed my one girl the first little flux, thought dueto flowering she might be hungry! Nope burned her a touch with just one feed.
This run so far the rest have had nothing but RO water!!! :) I mixed loads of Bat Guano into their soil and then added loads of Greatwhite mycos. Maybe a little to much guano due to the clawing I first got. But apart from that these plants are just thriving without nutes or cal mag anything lol. :)

I'm gonna get back in touch with my chap from guanokalong from the Netherlands (another spain contact) he has an awesome selection of stuff for true organics. One of the most talked about factors was ash. Either palm tree ash or the apparently even better choice of sugar cane ash!! So ill see if I can get more of his stuff sent me out at some point! :)

Ive never done the indoors god role only the outdoor hop in for sunny days role lol. If ya head over to my journal can ya tell me what you think of the kit thing i posted a link too. I'm always open to advice and since it's my first bit of kit the more the better.

Hey Mono :)
Yeah this wave is just me getting back in touch with the way of the auto bean. Next wave is the proper one with them all in large pots from the start and Ill really go into detail like I used to with my first journals. So far though my old original ways of training still seem the most likely for big numbers. Yet now I know fluxing works on em I'm dying to get one done in a big pot to see the results :)

That differs due to whether auto or photo and my plans lol, yet auto for me a 5 gal pot is perfect. Photo obviously you just go by how long a veg period your using! :) But always a minimum of 5 gal there also :)
I've been mucking around now for to long with little pots and girls. Now I want em big again as I havent had a decent entry for POTM for an age and I want more nugg jars lol :)

Back
Top Bottom