LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

I gotta say, I'm jealous.. You guys are lucky. I love Spain! My wife and I had our honeymoon there, stayed in Marabella and went back 5 years later and stayed in Torremollinos.

The whole lifestyle to me is so much better than here in the US.

Okay, back on topic:thumb:

It really is gorgeous around here and you can grow autos all year round ^_^ But in the winter you have to bring them in at night.

There's a grow/dispensary called Agrijuana, a tier 3 facility in the NW.
21,000 sf of grow space and ALL LED. They build the lights into overhead furrdowns instead of hanging individual lights.

They get 20%+ reduction in electricity & 4% higher THC production over their previous HID setup.
Interested me.

Mono this indeed just be a tiny little warm up for the auto experimentations! :) I'm gonna be going way bigger soon enough lol.

Cajun, right then chap lets me and you find ourselves a warehouse lol :)

Already there. Wife has 2 realtors lined up waiting to see how the vote goes here. If the med bill doesn't make it out of committee, I'm outta here. Done with hiding & living like this. Bro, with our knowledge (well, your's) it's like watching fish swim by while you're hungry. Watching these 25 year olds making 100k a month is crazy.
You get to Spain if you have to. We'll meet up soon I bet. I wish someone would see to getting you to a North American cup/event this year. It could only help them.

Hey LA, been enjoying this grow. I have been subbed for a while and looking forward to seeing the results of your tests.

I just started a journal of my own with some autos (in sig). Any input on my setup would be awesome.

Trying to decide if I want to top any of them. I will definitely be doing some LST soon. Thank you for your awesome journal.

Right well I thought Id delve into my feeding etc.

To explain as most know I'm without a PH pen at the moment. This is a good thing as I like having things to work out lol.
I dont ever document my feeding for the simple reason I just make it up as I go. I dont have a schedule, I dont use a set product. I just wing it :)
I have so many nutes of differing lines now that I mix and match just on what my gut tells me the girls are wanting. Like today they got some GET flower A+B, then some Plagron PK 13-14 and some Plagron Green Sensation. To end they got some sns organic flowering feed. I dont even measure the doses just everything is done by instinct and experience.

So this is why I never document my feedings etc, Simply put it might confuse anyone following my grows lol :)

Its all scary stuff ur doing if u ask me man lol. :goodjob: I never done a scedule before with nutes either, mater of fact im just new with them. But dosages i do keep track of, only because autos iv feed in the past have burned and i hear they dont like much nutes (unless the soill has none to little to start with) Intrested to see how they take to the plagron etc. :)

Plagron was my first ever range that I used and to be fair its a well under valued product range. The Green Sensation is one if not the best boosters I've tried.
I'm really enjoying messing around with differing nutes. I actually want some more issues lol. I know that sounds daft but with my normal range GET (growing edge technologies) its like shooting fish in a barrel. Never any issues, that's taking into account the fact I don't and have never owned Cal Mag!!! Just don't need it with GET.
So I get bored and would like to bone up on deficiencies etc as never had to before! :)

I think autos do not need as much nutes., because they are smaller plants of course over all but more so (NOTE: this is totally a theory I have) cause they boost in growth from their own genetics slash hormones for self-vigro because of their realll short natural growth cycle. Smaller plants = less nutrient demands (sounds so basic and obvious i guess but....) makes sense to me anyway ha! I found tho for some reason they seem to take much better with flower nutes. then nute. during veg. from my experience anyway. An again makes sense to me since autos spend much more growth time on flower over all still. Also course depends if you use beneficials as well as you then can only use half strength (as mentioned slash directed in beneficials instructions) with autos in veg i tend to use quarter strength myself (ifff I am using benefical bacterias and fungus). Also I usually only feed every two weeks instead of each week to be safe dependent on the strains size and growth rate. But in flower faze i do 2 weeks straight then one week off then repeat until the last aprrox. 10 days for flush. Anyway that's simply my simple theory slash explanation and how I run nutes. for them anyway. I am more sharing this info. for more so beginners or inexperience auto growers too so.

Hey folks :)
Well I'm seriously running out of room now so its tent time really soon! :)
20150512_132546.jpg
20150512_132551.jpg
20150512_132615.jpg
20150512_132646.jpg
20150512_132703.jpg
20150512_132621.jpg
20150512_132557.jpg
20150512_132608.jpg
20150512_132633.jpg
20150512_132718.jpg

I know this is your thread LA, I just wanted to show you an AUTO (Nirvana Bubblicious) that I literally topped after the first true leaves... (you can still see cotyledons).
BB_Auto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom