LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Yeah I reckon its weed whacker time! :)
lol I know it might look ok and all but my buds are below half of where they should be in size. They're nice and frosty and dense but they had stalled so long that I've lost loads of development. Gutted as now I have them coming back to me but all a little late me thinks! :)
Got a while yet to go, so lets hope they pile on the bulk in this last stint! :)

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Well to all who were interested in the colour spectrum of the new GOD boards! :)

Well spoke with paul and the colours are the same. The white is different as Osram get a far more accurate white. The reason the colour is so different is simply the research of Osram and their development in horticultural bandwidth/frequency etc. Plenty of work done with spectrometers :). So all this with the Osram guaranteed quality means precise colours and unrivaled power. Happy daze!

Ill say it again its like looking at a hps/led hybrid to the naked eye! :)

Well to all who were interested in the colour spectrum of the new GOD boards! :)

Well spoke with paul and the colours are the same. The white is different as Osram get a far more accurate white. The reason the colour is so different is simply the research of Osram and their development in horticultural bandwidth/frequency etc. Plenty of work done with spectrometers :). So all this with the Osram guaranteed quality means precise colours and unrivaled power. Happy daze!

Ill say it again its like looking at a hps/led hybrid to the naked eye! :)

Do you know how many different spectrums total? :)

I realize the whites will cover alot of different spectrums , but I was wondering how many different diodes are used in a cluster.

Ok went and checked lol and now I'm blind!!!
Working in rows of 5 you have 5 dark red. Then 2 red. 2 white and 1 blue. Then 2 dark red and 3 light red. Then 2 red 2 blue one white. Then 5 dark red. :) :) To the eye one white looks green the other yellow.
The new ones though have guaranteed nm levels by Osram! :)

Thanks LA , so basicly three different reds and three different whites and blue. +reps for blinding yourself for my curiosity. :)

Cheers Ronnie and Skunny :)
Well I love working with Budmaster :) Today is Christmas all over again!!! I love getting my post from BM :)
So today the postie dropped me some more nutes. Most I already have so I'm raising my stock levels to the extreme! :) The Dip to grow is new so I'm chuffed for that one.
Then we have the cool stuff! We have 9 Budmaster OD boards in the house with the power packs and fans etc. So I can now get my self build on for my sideline journal! :) happy daze are here again! :) Just got to get the main power sorted and some form of bodged up casing. Ill now start looking around for ghetto options :) Im not even sure on how many clusters ill go for , or the layout ill try. I will be using the OD boards though :)
20140909_123438.jpg
20140909_123442.jpg
20140909_123501.jpg
20140909_123509.jpg
20140909_123535.jpg

Best of bud laden days to you all :)
Its a little quiet in these parts today so thought I'd try and tempt a few people out the woodwork with some pics :) My buds may be smaller than I would of hoped but as you all know this is down to my own screw ups lol. The upside of things is , they be frosty as hell :) I'm soo looking forward to smoking this lot. The Red Dragon is without doubt a strain ill grow again it smells unreal with such a sweet candy scent. Lush coloured buds as well :)
Anyway friends enjoy and comments most welcome :)
20140820_012013.jpg
20140828_231135.jpg
20140828_231526.jpg
20140828_231412.jpg
20140828_231512.jpg
20140828_231125.jpg
20140828_231359.jpg
20140828_231359.jpg
20140828_231241.jpg
20140828_231417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom