LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & More!

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

Hey my friend, ill be honest the big sizes are not norm setup. Oxy are very good at fitting around the customer, this said please check with them :)
My pots 70ltr are not the focus of oxy right now! If it becomes a big request maybe. My pots are prototype and to aid me.
I don't want that to sound big headed. Oxy want me to make it clear this option is not yet public.
The other sizes , I know ten is poss me thinks 15 not sure.
Sorry but with roots air pruning your golden anyway!
I may have been a little lazy on Oxy info. Also research, its just not many questions have been asked

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

Hey my friend, ill be honest the big sizes are not norm setup. Oxy are very good at fitting around the customer, this said please check with them :)
My pots 70ltr are not the focus of oxy right now! If it becomes a big request maybe. My pots are prototype and to aid me.
I don't want that to sound big headed. Oxy want me to make it clear this option is not yet public.
The other sizes , I know ten is poss me thinks 15 not sure.
Sorry but with roots air pruning your golden anyway!
I may have been a little lazy on Oxy info. Also research, its just not many questions have been asked

Good morning to you LA :passitleft:

i got ya Ill wait and watch you go with the 20's should be great, i would like to go with 10's and ill get with them on it for sure just wanted your personal take.

Ive done alot of searching with minimal return there are not to many other journals about the system and your thread is by far the most in detailed and best laid out thread.

Seems like the main thing ive found people having issues about was if they did a veg longer than 5 weeks then went to flower that the roots were busted out of the bag so bad it was clogging the drains...happened to you??

found also that a guy had great success by adding air stones to the bottom of each bucket for the roots that do bust out and sit in water.

Oxy pots are so cool!

Hey all, May your medicinal marvels be most mesmerizing, miraculously marbled in a miriad of most magnificent colours! :)

Still to early to tell if we've turned the corner all together, so we shall just plod on with what seems to be working. :)
20140802_115454.jpg
20140802_115613.jpg
20140802_115624.jpg
20140805_235318.jpg
20140805_235325.jpg
20140805_235349.jpg
20140805_235313.jpg

The lanky GG flux that went bonkers!
20140805_233031.jpg
20140805_233041.jpg

yeah Bonkers is what I call that crazy tent!!

Holy cow man!!... you get the tent of the year award!!! seriously, that poor fan... someone help him he's surrounded and barely staying above water. :bravo:

Wow that GG is really lanky!!!

Here is a great post by Bukshot lifted from my other journal :)

PARMAGEDDON IS HERE! :)
I have been watching and reading about Budmaster's new clusters and got this information you folks may want to see.

From Budmaster

--snip

Our boards are made in the UK by LED gods ‘MARL www.leds.co.uk’ who have been in LEDs since 1970 see attached pics, also of course we have the double lens mould that makes all the difference if you are growing more than one plant of have dense leafy canopies.

The stats that most companies give for coverage is only good for lettuce and leafy greens not for a room full of dense canopied cannabis plants (we are the only ones that dare publish our par at more than 3ft away), this is where we always win out with our effective honest coverage giving more par and penetration than any other light in the world even now, and with the new Osrams we have 300% more par output than 600w hps, the double lens is essential for maximum penetration and effective coverage for medical crops as after all quantities and strains change so the light has to be able to grow in any circumstance and also be able to work in hot conditions or alongside HPS without burning out.

-- end snip

Here are the images

Budmaster02.jpg

Budmaster03.jpg

Budmaster01.jpg

This was an interesting page too...

More Light Equals Greater Yields - budmasterled.co.uk

Budmaster II has been my top performing panel... that on steroids will be something to see

Hey LA,

I read your message, as a noob I cant respond in kind, but I can here.... sorta

Still sorting out the selection. Not sure which on the winner, the need is set, the solution is in flux...:laugh:

sorry for the pun... but aint it the truth! :amen:

Hey LA,

Still sorting out the selection. Not sure which on the winner, the need is set, the solution is in flux...:laugh:

sorry for the pun... but aint it the truth! :amen:

So I wanted your take on something but didnt want to detract from your efforts here.

Thought I would extend a formal invite to pop on over for a .... ;) Maybe share a thought or two...

regarding some design issues ~ Calling for All Design Types

Hey all :) having issus, but well hey ho! We grow on!
Now onto the plants, they were sort of stalling with a few white hairs popping up here and there. Then we had my res failure! ! So were going to have to hand water at mo. This will probably send them back to total stall as my extended roots won't be getting any water! This sucks ass quite frankly!
Anyway some pics!
20140805_235356.jpg
20140805_235414.jpg
20140805_2353491.jpg
20140805_235520.jpg
20140805_235527.jpg
20140805_235433.jpg

:yummy:

This is how you were suppose to grow LA, in a much bigger area and hydro. Great job.

Nice!! Have you replaced all your clusters?

LA, those buds are getting pretty dam fat!

What flowering day are we on here again please?? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom