LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Well all is damn good in my garden! I've got not a leaf out of place and a light that's fine :) best of buds all :) :)

:phew:

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Well all is damn good in my garden! I've got not a leaf out of place and a light that's fine :) best of buds all :) :)
:phew:

I don't think it ever doesn't look Great :rofl:
Have a Great Weekend Brotha LA :thumb:

Same pics as my other thread but well the girls belong here so :)
This is the state of play with my Trichomes
A004_-_20150228_200700.jpg
A003_-_20150228_200627.jpg
A007_-_20150228_200850.jpg
A005_-_20150228_200726.jpg
A009_-_20150228_201057.jpg

they look great. how many weeks from pistil is that?

Ok I read all that drama and all I get after that is a sentence saying oh all good... REALLY! Then what dropped and what did it hit..:confused: Now mind you I am thirlled no damage is done to that beautiful garden but my heart skipped a beat for ya..:love: Just f@#%ing with ya... love to you and Light's Light....:circle-of-love:

Hey Mrs LED :) how's my favourite little darlin who runs enough lamps to flip the title of a Floyd Album into reverse! :)

Love ya loads my friend! :) :)
OK so the cupboard sits between properties and is under my stairs. My side 2 cluster is just sat with the metal frame hooked over a couple of screw heads protruding from the wall. As K ran up stairs I heard a xrash! :)
My 2 cluster had crashed and hit my empty watering jug :) didn't touch a thing! :)

Best of everything at ya :)

I just checked and its now just 5 weeks from where I count flower! Add a week at beginning. . Remember these are now under 10/10 :). I had a deadline, so I dove in to just see or suck a sour one lol. They be finishing nicely and quickly for me :) :)
Some loss of budding ill be honest but hell it is what it is! ;) ;)

nice so with that schedule you should be able to harvest at week 8 or maybe even week 7?

Yep :)
What I've found is that its strain dependant on wether they like the short hours. One girl is as though at week 2 or 3 of flower. Whilst the others haven't missed a beat. Just not bud sizes you would normally get!
As I'm going away they are getting the cull in a weeks time. So I'm happy that my trichs are at least at the cloudy point :) :)

Brotha got it going on wherever he can fit it :thumb:

Sheesh! You can actually see the colors inside the trichs.

I gotta get my scope to work again lol
love them pics Brotha GreenZ :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom